Pains On Left And Right Side Of Stomach, What Could It Be?

ddjd

the last few months ive been getting these weird, usually dull stomach pains, sometimes in central abdominal area, then sometimes on the left side of stomach, sometimes on the right side, sort of underneath liver area.

it's becoming more constant throughout the day but still just these very mild pains. it's just very confusing how it's switching from left to right sides all the time.

then once there was a sharp pain in lower right abdominal area, which made me think perhaps pancreatitis. but then it went back to these dull pains on left and right sides of stomach

I was hoping it would heal itself but seems to be persisting.

anyone have any idea what it could be.

I'm thinking chronic pancreatitis perhaps?

Last edited:

Fractality

Do you notice any food/drug/supplement seems to trigger it? Do you notice it more after you become anxious for some reason?

moa

From experience, the colon is the cause of right and left pain below the liver. Do you have gas with the pain ? Do you have more than one bowl movements per day ? If not the gas could stay inside and be absorbed by the intestines but still causing pain as well as the endotoxin produced with the gas.

I also noticed if the pain is in the left central area, right near the belly, then it is inflammation of the small intestine, the jejunum. Actually the point where it feels the pain is exactly at the beginning of the jejunum.

Stomach pain feels more inside the body, and tend to go up as a feeling of nausea.

Colon pain stay in the abdominal area and it causes head or cranial fatigue.

jet9

the last few months ive been getting these weird, usually dull stomach pains, sometimes in central abdominal area, then sometimes on the left side of stomach, sometimes on the right side, sort of underneath liver area.

it's becoming more constant throughout the day but still just these very mild pains. it's just very confusing how it's switching from left to right sides all the time.

then once there was a sharp pain in lower right abdominal area, which made me think perhaps pancreatitis. but then it went back to these dull pains on left and right sides of stomach

I was hoping it would heal itself but seems to be persisting.

anyone have any idea what it could be.

I'm thinking chronic pancreatitis perhaps?
ddjd, hi. Were you able to solve it? I have the same thing - left lower back pains. I found similar complain here > Peating Cause Lower Inside Back Pains

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals