Low Toxin Studies Nikola Tesla on coffee

gabys225

I gave up coffee a few years ago and never looked back. As a minimalist, being able to go without it was very satisfying. I replaced it with a cup of hot distilled water, and I love it. There's a water cure book floating around this forum somewhere about drinking hot water with meals or between meals I can't remember which, but hot water works for me.

Once you put your mind to it that hot water is your "brain activating, wake me up" drink, you'll see it does just that.

Brundle

I bought some dandelion root coffee-alternative yesterday. When I try it, I'll let you know how it compares!

kYgirl

I bought some dandelion root coffee-alternative yesterday. When I try it, I'll let you know how it compares!
I wonder if this is 'no/low VA' approved:

Teeccino - Roasted organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic Ramón seeds, organic coffee flavor

lvysaur

I only drink water, coffee and tea suck except for Matcha (as a dessert)
I've also found it difficult to get addicted to cigarettes or nicotine or alcohol. Some people are just wired to be natural addicts

Osukhan

I wonder if this is 'no/low VA' approved:

Teeccino - Roasted organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic Ramón seeds, organic coffee flavor
i believe Dr. Smith approves dandelion tea, he has mentioned it before

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

kYgirl

I have found something to replace coffee. It is actually pretty good . . . kind of a cross between coffee and hot chocolate. It looks like it doesn't have any VA.
Amazon.com
It is Postum. Here are the ingredients: wheat, wheat bran, molasses, wheat starch, natural coffee flavor

Apple

He was very healthy .
6 feet 2 inches (1.88m) tall and weighed 142 pounds (64 kg), with almost no weight variance from 1888 to about 1926. Tesla was an elegant, stylish figure in New York City, with light eyes and huge hands, especially remarkably big thumbs.

Interesting that he mentions it....definitely ahead of his time, "Alcohol in small quantities is an excellent tonic, but is toxic in its action when absorbed in larger amounts, quite immaterial as to whether it is taken in as whiskey or produced in the stomach from sugar"

Last edited:

ddjd

I am having a hard time finding a replacement for my decaf coffee and tea. I NEED a warm comforting beverage to drink. Cocoa is out also. I tried one of those roasted barley drinks that is supposed be a replacement for coffee but had issues immediately. Does anyone have any ideas? There has to be something more than water.
Chamomile is pretty amazing imo

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals