Need Help, VERY Pissed Off/frustrated. (T3 Question)

dlo1983

Hello everyone,

My name is Diana and I'm looking for help. I'm trying all resources/suggestions. My mother and I both have hypothyroidism and are looking for the right meds. Everywhere I post, people are quoting from the dreadful STTM book, and want me to post a lifetime of labs so they (as they all think they're doctors) can diagnose me and my mom. So let me precede by saying (with respect), that I am a big **** girl, I know what I'm doing, and I don't need anyone's diagnoses, more book suggestions, or permission to try something new.

That being said, we both have conversion disorders and I'd appreciate it to no end if someone would let me in on their little secret of where you're getting your T3 from online. The idiot doc's approach is little pieces at a time, and my mom's 70 -- she doesn't have time for that. I have a list of potential pharmacies, but I'd like to hear your feedback beforehand so I don't get scammed.

Thank you for your time.

Lolinaa

Can I ask what's wrong with dmso as I use it in a homemade caffeine, aspirin and niacinamide spray.

Lolinaa

It's byproducts for one. For example, formaldehyde, if I'm not mistaken.
Really? Wow. I will finish my 100ml serum and I won't use it again. It has a funny smell at the same time that I did not like.

freyasam

Idealabs does not use DMSO in any of their products now, and they haven't for quite some time.

Good to know. It would be helpful to see this in the product description. When you click on the thryoid products, for example, you're taken to a thread with over 20 pages of comments. The first post by haidut says it has DMSO. I suppose you'd need to read all the comments to see it no longer has it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals