My Government is Lying to Me

Grapelander

hide this that has just surfaced
...and to think they still want to go after everyone - definitely making the case for bio-weapon:

They looked at patients who had COVID. The authors made two extremely interesting findings. First, they confirmed that Sars-Cov-2 is expressed in guts. But most importantly, they found Sars-Cov-2 RNA in CD8 immune cells!

We report expression of SARS-CoV-2 RNA in the gut mucosa ∼7 months after mild acute COVID-19 in 32 of 46 patients with IBD. Viral nucleocapsid protein persisted in 24 of 46 patients in gut epithelium and CD8+ T cells.
Infecting CD8 immune cells makes Sars-Cov-2 similar to HIV, which destroys CD4 cells. The similarity is striking and I reported on it before.

Overall, we see an ominous picture of people persistently infected by an obsolete variant of Sars-Cov-2 (Delta), that is no longer circulating but is still fully present in wastewater.

That was not supposed to happen in Israel, which is highly vaccinated with a “safe and effective” vaccine, that was supposed to stop the virus. Instead of stopping, Israelis now have “Chronic Covid” that seemingly never clears.

Is Israel unique? It is in many cultural ways, but probably not in the way how Covid persists in guts and immune cells. That should make you worried.

Lollipop2

...and to think they still want to go after everyone - definitely making the case for bio-weapon:

They looked at patients who had COVID. The authors made two extremely interesting findings. First, they confirmed that Sars-Cov-2 is expressed in guts. But most importantly, they found Sars-Cov-2 RNA in CD8 immune cells!

Infecting CD8 immune cells makes Sars-Cov-2 similar to HIV, which destroys CD4 cells. The similarity is striking and I reported on it before.

Overall, we see an ominous picture of people persistently infected by an obsolete variant of Sars-Cov-2 (Delta), that is no longer circulating but is still fully present in wastewater.

That was not supposed to happen in Israel, which is highly vaccinated with a “safe and effective” vaccine, that was supposed to stop the virus. Instead of stopping, Israelis now have “Chronic Covid” that seemingly never clears.

Is Israel unique? It is in many cultural ways, but probably not in the way how Covid persists in guts and immune cells. That should make you worried.
I agree! Tankasknowgod just demolished the post because the findings are based on the nonsense PCR test - lol. Fair point. THAT said, I do think this is still troubling for the vaxxed. PCR test or not they are all falling sick. I know three vaxxed in my small circle who have fallen sick and appears they tested for Covid. Whether one believes in the test or not this is a repeated sickness after their jabs. They keep getting sick. And they were not this way before their jabs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals