MORE CALORIES LESS SLEEP

Nik665

I have tracked sleep and calories and noticed when I get 2400-2600 calories I sleep around 5 hours and then I’m wide awake with no alarm . Feeling well rested. When I eat 1500 I sleep 7.5 hours and need alarm and would probably need at least another hour to feel like I am awake.

Some people say I am woken up because it’s endotoxin but I am not sure. Temperatures and mood are normal when I eat more and sleep less.

I find it interesting as it is the opposite of what very low calorie diets can sometimes do.

I recall people like Tonya Zavasta saying verily low calorie diets and raw can make people require less sleep, and over a decade ago I experimented with that for a few weeks and was eating roughly 500-1000 calories for two weeks or so and slept on average 4 hours a day. But that felt more like it was less sleep due to high cortisol.

Now eating higher calorie makes me feel like I need lesss sleep but feels more like a well rested versus a high energy tensed state.

Has anyone else noticed a pattern with calories and sleep

lvysaur

higher calorie, high starch, less meat low sugar produce these results

it's not the food, it's the state that makes you crave the food

OP
N

Nik665

higher calorie, high starch, less meat low sugar produce these results

it's not the food, it's the state that makes you crave the food
But I got most of my calories from dates and oj milk smoothies, I am not craving the food I am just saying when I make myself eat more I require less slee

lvysaur

But I got most of my calories from dates and oj milk smoothies, I am not craving the food I am just saying when I make myself eat more I require less slee
I'm wary of forcing food, but sugars (and fruits/veg) and milk are probably the safest foods to force--satvic, basically
Starches and proteins are more toxic when rotten

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals