Milk is the most non-peaty peat food ever

Nomane Euger

Are you trying to say that I'm charlie because I have no idea who that guy is, I can tell you guys my other account you know, I'm not hiding, I'm grouptose. That's my account. People call my posting "spam" but really I'm just posting cos I have free time atm (holiday), I have nowhere to go and posting these posts don't take much time, legit like 2 minutes to make a post and then I go back to doing what I do.
your topics are fine,just concentrate them more to not do 100 topics for related things,and also dont make non sense inferences like "this video character has mental problem BECAUSE he eat starches"when its farfetch and you probably know it

Matestube

Are you trying to say that I'm charlie because I have no idea who that guy is, I can tell you guys my other account you know, I'm not hiding, I'm grouptose. That's my account. People call my posting "spam" but really I'm just posting cos I have free time atm (holiday), I have nowhere to go and posting these posts don't take much time, legit like 2 minutes to make a post and then I go back to doing what I do.
That's the problem. You don't just post because you have time. You post when you have something relevant to add to the community.
Charlie is one of the two moderators here, you will find out very soon.

OP
S

Starchless

That's the problem. You don't just post because you have time. You post when you have something relevant to add to the community.
Charlie is one of the two moderators here, you will find out very soon.
O Shiver mi timbers, moderators here they come! I never thought this forum was like this though, seriously, this takes me back to the discord days when I would get banned for saying I don't like anime or something like that. Remember, you guys can ban me from the forum if you hate my posts, it's not that deep. I probably won't even make another account after this one either, I just make posts about the things I think of, hate them?

Bring the mods then.

aniciete

your topics are fine,just concentrate them more to not do 100 topics for related things,and also dont make non sense inferences like "this video character has mental problem BECAUSE he eat starches"when its farfetch and you probably know it
Obviously he knows it’s a far fetch, he does it to start ***t and cause controversy. There is some great controversial posts on here that bring on discussion and good conversation. But when you start spam posting random topics with no evidence or support behind your claim, it’s kind of hard to take it seriously.

GodsHound

Milk gang pull up

Sintashta-culture.jpg

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
not consuming large amount of high phosphorus foods is enough to keep parathyroid hormone at bay. Generally it (PTH) is very well regulated.
It seems like most foods do have lots of phosphorus, though. Even milk has plenty of phosphorus.

Nomane Euger

No, you got the wrong idea. I didn't say something being "natural" means it must be good, I said that something being "unnatural" means it's bad.
hi,this is an absurd perspective which is very popular it basically excludes any degree of adaptation to a food that a being and his ancestors have never consumed before so basically you and your ancestors were born with an affinity for certain foods, and they cannot adapt to new food at all, so if your ancestors of a living thing only ate grass, and never ate oranges, orange is bad and sub-optimal for the living being, and the influence of orange on its body cannot evolve. Non sense

Last edited:

Gânico

I love milk and it really boosts my metabolism, although i think it can be very beneficial, i agree with you that milk isn't an optimal human food like fruit or meat, otherwise many wouldn't struggle to digest it.

Herbie

not consuming large amount of high phosphorus foods is enough to keep parathyroid hormone at bay. Generally it (PTH) is very well regulated.
That's not practical because then other problems would occur

"The ratio of calcium to phosphorous should be very high. If you're under stress, the phosphate becomes more a problem and adds to the stress. Meat and whole grains are major sources of phosphate. You have to be more concerned with your calcium intake if you have a meat or grained based diet." Ray Peat

Apple

It seems like most foods do have lots of phosphorus, though. Even milk has plenty of phosphorus.
High phosphorus foods are whole grains, legumes, nuts, pork , organ meats, seeds, some drinks.
These foods should be limited from RP perspective anyway.

Summer

Milk has no such effect on me unless I’m consuming it with other foods. Also, if you aren’t consuming raw dairy, I think it’s important to be drinking skim or low fat. During the process of pasteurization, you’d have to assume the fat content of milk would become oxidized/rancid to a degree. That could account for any ill effects, but to me there’s nothing quite as good as milk with a bit of honey or maple syrup.

OP
S

Starchless

Obviously he knows it’s a far fetch, he does it to start ***t and cause controversy. There is some great controversial posts on here that bring on discussion and good conversation. But when you start spam posting random topics with no evidence or support behind your claim, it’s kind of hard to take it seriously.
Which evidence do I need to present in order to convince you that you are not a baby cow? And paradoxically, what evidence do you have to prove to me that you ARE a baby cow? Do you moo? Do you have 4 legs? And also, how many years have you walked on this earth?

I'm not saying that you can't drink milk and be healthy, happy and vibrant, you sure can, Ray peat is an example.
But milk is still not meant for humans and that shouldn't need any scientific explanation, the truth is in the pudding itself.

Cow=Pregnant=Produces milk=feeds baby cow (not human)

It's nutritious, but is not human food.

Apple

That's not practical because then other problems would occur

"The ratio of calcium to phosphorous should be very high. If you're under stress, the phosphate becomes more a problem and adds to the stress. Meat and whole grains are major sources of phosphate. You have to be more concerned with your calcium intake if you have a meat or grained based diet." Ray Peat
I know only few people who can digest dairy... take into consideration all the vaccines that modern cows get, whenever you drink milk you get the whole range of antibodies. Some argue that milk could be an effective way for delivering covid-19 antibodies. Just vaccinate the cow.
Dairy consumption is very high in my country, I see lots of people with skin problems and balding men , some got prostate cancer.

GreekDemiGod

Actually, I remember as a child, drinking fresh raw milk left me energized, and almost never tired.
why do people feel so tired/lazy after drinking a glass of milk and not energized?
You could argue that milk is growth food, and best consumed in high quantities during early years and until you finish puberty, and in lesser quantities after puberty.

GodsHound

If you haven't figured it out yet - the ability to digest milk is an irl nutritional cheat code, and attaining this ability allows for extensive growth for low cost, even with rising inflation. I think milk is one of the most beneficial substances available and everyone should put efforts into investigation if they have trouble digesting it. When I upped my milk intake I ran into problems, but have found the milk of GOAT and most JERSEY cows very easy to assimilate. Like I said there is some great information on differences between milks and the proper physiological contexts in which the body can use it best.

Like DrJ said, milk is likely to play a large role in the expansion of nomadic WARRIORS across the steppe many years ago so I think it is an extraordinarily powerful substance. Ganga has come from a world where rivers of milk flow, where the trees are evergreen, where nothing spoils. TAT TVAM ASI!!!

aniciete

Which evidence do I need to present in order to convince you that you are not a baby cow? And paradoxically, what evidence do you have to prove to me that you ARE a baby cow? Do you moo? Do you have 4 legs? And also, how many years have you walked on this earth?

I'm not saying that you can't drink milk and be healthy, happy and vibrant, you sure can, Ray peat is an example.
But milk is still not meant for humans and that shouldn't need any scientific explanation, the truth is in the pudding itself.

These claims with no proof backing them. Also, cow milk is not the only milk and it’s the most tampered with in the west. Goat and sheep dairy have been staples in thousands of cultures and we are gonna discard that all for “it’s meant for a baby cow”? Who are you to say what the “natural” human diet is? You also mention starch as being worse than milk but it’s also been used by every culture associated with longevity.
therefore it will trigger some kind of inflammation/abnormality when humans ingest it
Drinking the milk that was meant for another animal could not possibly lead to better health in a fully developed human
casein aswell which seems to make autism worse
it is not apart of a natural human diet
drinking milk all the time probably convinces the human body that it is a baby and needs to rapidly grow into a bigger version

Matestube

Not sure you ever had access to raw milk.
I live in France and regularly go to farms to get my raw milk.
It energizes me in a clean non-jittery way, and gives me great strength and stamina.

Herbie

We have heard this argument before but who determines what humans are meant to eat? no one there is no basis for this statement. Humans aren't meant to eat anything they just adapted to the environment and milk drinking was one of them. Even developed the lactate enzyme for lactose. Imagine what all these cultures who thrived on milk for thousands of years think when someone says but your not meant to?

Cows can withhold the milk if they are not happy and not allow any to come out when milking them, they are happy for us to take their milk.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
High phosphorus foods are whole grains, legumes, nuts, pork , organ meats, seeds, some drinks.
These foods should be limited from RP perspective anyway.
I don't drink milk or eat the foods you list. I do know that my stress went down and my sleep got better when I started to get more calcium.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals