Methylene Blue Mitochondria ETC

Dr. B

There's really no need to insult @yerrag by saying that he shouldn't be experimenting and should rather wait for others to do so. I understand your point of concern regarding dosage but there are better ways to say something without having to insult someone.
but im wondering what about the serotonin boosting effect, doesnt it reduce breakdown of serotonin, and some complained of hair loss/headaches from it, supposed high serotonin symptoms...

yerrag

Ok I just took 35mg of MB (0.5mg per kg body weight) with DMSO and feel a little relaxed. Did not notice anything from 5mg.
The OP's HED conversion factor from rat to human at 0.162 is correct. So, the rat's dosage range of 0.5mg - 5mg/kg would convert to a HED range of ,081mg - .81mg/kg. So for a 70kg person like you and I, the dosage would range form 6 to 56mg/day,

Since you had already started ahead of me, let me know if you're still doing okay. I'm heeding the OP's advice and if you're fine, that will be my go signal lol

Last edited:

yerrag

I have a half-empty bottle of MB from Health Natura. I hope I don't need a huge dosage or else that bottle isn't going to last long.

A bottle has 470 drops of 400mcg MB in each drop. A full bottle merely has 188 mg of MB.

At minimum dosage. It will just last me 30 days. At max dosage, it just lasts 3 day.

It may just make more sense for me to buy an analytical reagent grade of MB and make my own MB drops if I end up needing the max dosage. I hope I don't need to so I can just buy 2 bottles from Health Natura.

yerrag

I am alive and well. Just had 35mg of MB with DMSO and potassium ascorbate. Btw I am using this MB Methylenblau Lösung 1%
I had thought DMSO is used topically to help with absorption. Are you using it topically, hence the need for DMSO?

yerrag

Internally as my MB comes with 10% DMSO.
That's interesting. I've been thinking about buying a book on DMSO by Amanda Vollmer but I didn't because the book didn't even have a table of contents for previewing in Amazon. Do you know why the DMSO comes with the MB?

Jon2547

I guess we all have a bit of sriracha on our goatees today.

qwazy

That's interesting. I've been thinking about buying a book on DMSO by Amanda Vollmer but I didn't because the book didn't even have a table of contents for previewing in Amazon. Do you know why the DMSO comes with the MB?
I think it increases absorption. The MB DMSO was recommended by a biochemist Hartmut Fischer who is all about DMSO.

yerrag

I think it increases absorption. The MB DMSO was recommended by a biochemist Hartmut Fischer who is all about DMSO.
I'll do a search on him. If you have references, would appreciate sharing.

yerrag

For the past 2 days, I've been on 6mg mb per day.

I've started to pee less often, and I'm getting more sleep as I had to wake up less often to me. I was waking up 4x each night. But last night got it down to 2x.

When on 2.4mg/day of MB, over a w month period, I wasn't getting this effect. So, knowing the right dosage to use makes a big difference.

I wonder how in the Oxidal thread members are dosing. I don't want to find out as I dread going to haidut's product threads as I get swallowed alive by the long thread. It's a time hole.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I've been using 20mg daily with great results so far. Visual clarity and physical and mental energy are top-notch.

Sefton10

Is the idea here that just taking 1 or 2 drops (0.5mg per drop) a day is too little a dose and might actually have a negative effect?

JKX

Dont see why. Dose to your requirements. I'm using 1mg per day at the moment and doing great. Warm all the time and no negative effects noticed.

yerrag

Internally as my MB comes with 10% DMSO.
I thought about how to mix my Healthnatura methylene blue to having 10% DMSO. Turns out all I needed to do is to mix 16 drops (1 ml) of to 2 drops of 100% DMSO.

I'll check to see how this goes.

Add: I went ahead and ordered it. It is actually a good deal, price-wise compared to HealthNatura's MB. HealthNatura has a good product as well, but this one is 100 ml, and I may need this much for what I'm doing.

I've been using 20mg daily with great results so far. Visual clarity and physical and mental energy are top-notch.
How do you arrive at 20 mg/daily? Do you rely on your pee turning blue as a guide? When I started on MB, I was taking 6 drops a day, and I immediately got green pee. But now, at 16 drops a day, which is 6.4mg/day, I'm just seeing yellow pee. Do you increase dosage until you feel it working well on you. Is it by feel or do you have some markers as a guide? Like temperature, heart rate, breathing rate etc.?

Last edited:

yerrag

Add: I went ahead and ordered it. It is actually a good deal, price-wise compared to HealthNatura's MB. HealthNatura has a good product as well, but this one is 100 ml, and I may need this much for what I'm doing.
@qwazy I lied. To ship from Germany to Italy costs 33 euros, for the items I ordered costing about 30 euros. I didn't know online sellers still scam using shipping to make up for low prices lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals