Methylene Blue Induced Serotonin Syndrome At 400mcg Dose

iPeat

I didnt feel anything at ca 100mcg so i drank the whole glass and felt a little bit more relaxed sort of.....

Haidut mentioned a rat longevity study on one of his YouTube interviews recently with a human equivalent dose of 1-2 mg daily. That's why I'm sticking 1.6 mg daily. As far as I know, the safe doses of MB are pretty high, but it builds up in your body if you take it daily.

magnesiumania

Haidut mentioned a rat longevity study on one of his YouTube interviews recently with a human equivalent dose of 1-2 mg daily. That's why I'm sticking 1.6 mg daily. As far as I know, the safe doses of MB are pretty high, but it builds up in your body if you take it daily.

Ok interesting. I guess you could try as any adverse side-effet wouldnt be detrimental in any way so from there you can always go back down if it wasent a comfortable dose.

postman

I would put a drop in water and split into 4, so you're getting 100 mcg at first. For months I tried to reach 400 mcg. I could only handle 200 mcg at first, and got stuck at 300 mcg for a long time. Eventually I switched to Oxidal, and was able to surpass the 300 mcg, and take a full drop. I'm up to 1.6 mg (4 drops) every morning and I plan on staying on that dose for the long-term. For me, I'm not sure if it was an issue with the product or if my body finally started accepting it. I would start slow and work your way up.
that's definietly a mao-a dose, why would you take it like that?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals