Medical Martial Law: Is There An Exit Strategy? Anywhere?

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

Hungary

Viktor Orban, Hungary's prime minister, has been given a carte blanche to restrict human rights. Orban can now rule by decree, bypassing the national assembly. Five years jail for journalists who "distort" information on the outbreak, heavy penalties for violating quarantine regulations. The bill that has given him "emergency powers" has no expiring date.

Hungary's parliament votes to let Viktor Orban rule by decree in wake of coronavirus pandemic - CNN
The bill, which has been criticized by international human rights watchdogs, has no specified end date and allows Orban to bypass a number of democratic institutions in his response to the outbreak.
The suspension of parliament, punishments for journalists if the government believes their coronavirus reporting is not accurate, and heavier penalties for violating quarantine regulations are all made possible by the order. No elections or referendums can be held while it is in place.

Last edited:

Peatogenic

Is it just me or do most of the catastrophes that people talk about on "alt" message boards never really pan out? Darkness in world governments for sure, very slow and progressive loss of freedoms no doubt, but never the big catastrophe.

Is the perception or intuition off? Frankly, it's all very reminiscent of an authoritarian cult I escaped a few years ago...where there was sort of the expectation of doom, a kind of chorus of dread, getting specifically worked up over 'the end', a belief that things 'wax worse and worse'.

I also can't help but notice a significant Trump-respectful base here, despite his clear ability to artfully deceive....mixed with a base that seems ....for lack of a better word....Christianity-infused....which naturally lends itself to group cultic mindsets....and I guess I'm just saying that it doesn't feel very Peaty. Peat is not our authority or our leader, but he does present to be your own authority, to create your own system, let free.

I don't know, let's all take a Pregnenolone? lol. I'm not diminishing concerns at all, just offering my own sense of balance. I can get into a catastrophic mindset too, but im trying to take more solace in my own autonomy from the world, exercising that Blakeian imagination, imagining the best, creating my own best environment, stepping away from the "mental manacles" hopefully.

Gone Peating

Is it just me or do most of the catastrophes that people talk about on "alt" message boards never really pan out? Darkness in world governments for sure, very slow and progressive loss of freedoms no doubt, but never the big catastrophe.

Is the perception or intuition off? Frankly, it's all very reminiscent of an authoritarian cult I escaped a few years ago...where there was sort of the expectation of doom, a kind of chorus of dread, getting specifically worked up over 'the end', a belief that things 'wax worse and worse'.

I also can't help but notice a significant Trump-respectful base here, despite his clear ability to artfully deceive....mixed with a base that seems ....for lack of a better word....Christianity-infused....which naturally lends itself to group cultic mindsets....and I guess I'm just saying that it doesn't feel very Peaty. Peat is not our authority or our leader, but he does present to be your own authority, to create your own system, let free.

I don't know, let's all take a Pregnenolone? lol. I'm not diminishing concerns at all, just offering my own sense of balance. I can get into a catastrophic mindset too, but im trying to take more solace in my own autonomy from the world, exercising that Blakeian imagination, imagining the best, creating my own best environment, stepping away from the "mental manacles" hopefully.

Not every whiff of critical, anti-authoritarian messaging means that we’re in a cult. I’m sorry that you had to go through such a horrible experience as belonging to a cult, but if you can’t see how many freedoms people all over the world have lost from one minor event and don’t think that’s weird then you are coping

LUH 3417

Not every whiff of critical, anti-authoritarian messaging means that we’re in a cult. I’m sorry that you had to go through such a horrible experience as belonging to a cult, but if you can’t see how many freedoms people all over the world have lost from one minor event and don’t think that’s weird then you are coping
I get what you’re saying but before covid plenty of people did not feel free.

Peatogenic

"Cultic" "not diminishing" "for sure" "no doubt" "be your own authority"

Persistently hinging onto anxiety and catastrophic thinking can be a coping mechanism. You can be critical and anti authoritarian without holding onto "wax worse" ideologies. My approach more and more is to just take the realities as tiny specks in a sea of realities, knowing I can't see all of them at once or assume I know the full picture, while fully acknowledging that there are bad realities. That's not denial or coping.

Cults are not entities...they are various mindsets that can exist anywhere and with anyone. I didn't spell that out, but I really only see cultic mindsets or attributes without saying something is "a cult".

Last edited:

yerrag

meanwhile 66 dead doctors in italy
I'm sorry about it but I'm not surprised that doctors are one of the most vulnerable. Not because they are in the frontline, but because they practice the wrong things they preach.

Try teaching any doctor you know well, even those whom you knew way before they became doctors. Try to show them all the scientific studies to support your argument, for example, against the use of statins. They will never change their position, not for your lack of showing evidence that destroys their argument.

Dino D

number of deaths in intaly, and in a city in italy lombardia (31-160) for march this year and in the last few years...

Attachments

• 11b180bf-2aca-4ee5-ad48-58d1f46d2470.jpg
    11b180bf-2aca-4ee5-ad48-58d1f46d2470.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 56
  • f125a520-a9ab-439f-810e-2550ac427ec7.jpg
    f125a520-a9ab-439f-810e-2550ac427ec7.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 50

thomas00

number of deaths in intaly, and in a city in italy lombardia (31-160) for march this year and in the last few years...

*attributed to corona virus. A week after 'week 11' the National Institute of Health had revised those numbers.

This kind of thing has fueled the panic so badly. Scary graphs, scary scenes in NY and no careful analysis of what's going on. We base policy off wild conclusions that are lately revised or realize there has been more going on. Too late then.

Last edited:

David PS

The Italian COVID-19 infectious disease hospital where no medics have been infected. The virus get respect (as well as the patients and staff).

Collden

The graph on the left is fishy because it implies that the total death toll during flu season numbers in the hundreds, when there are studies showing there's actually been excess mortality of several thousands during flu season in Italy in recent years.

Whichway?

I see a lot of people on this forum that seem to exist in black and white thinking. Where situations are either one thing or the other. I see this situation as totally temporary and life will resume, just as it did after the Spanish Flu pandemic. This thinking that everything has now switched from living in a "free society" into "all our freedoms are gone, and they aren't ever coming back" just falls into that black and white thinking that I mentioned. I just don't believe the world works that way. It's lots of shades of grey.

T

TheBeard

I'm not getting vaccinated unless the government:
1. Proves to me there is no harmful agent in the vaccine
2. They promise to take full responsibility for any side effect that would arise as a direct cause of the vaccine

Gone Peating

I see a lot of people on this forum that seem to exist in black and white thinking. Where situations are either one thing or the other. I see this situation as totally temporary and life will resume, just as it did after the Spanish Flu pandemic. This thinking that everything has now switched from living in a "free society" into "all our freedoms are gone, and they aren't ever coming back" just falls into that black and white thinking that I mentioned. I just don't believe the world works that way. It's lots of shades of grey.

Some nations have passed laws like Denmark where they can now force all citizens to get the vaccine m8. The US passed legislature long ago where in “emergency situations” postal workers would go door to door with police officers or national guards to deliver the vaccine

yerrag

Some nations have passed laws like Denmark where they can now force all citizens to get the vaccine m8. The US passed legislature long ago where in “emergency situations” postal workers would go door to door with police officers or national guards to deliver the vaccine
The future dystopia is when all countries require mandatory vaccination. It's not a matter of if but when. Given how people are so easily mass manipulated with fear, as seen in the current crisis, no doubt mandatory mass vaccination will be required in our lifetime.

The masses are stupid. That's a given. They're not worth fighting for.

Better to head for the mountains and not be counted in the census. Live with wild animals in hostile terrain. The terrain protects you from tyranny.

Last edited:

thomas00

The historical record says otherwise. Things certainly did not go back to pre-9/11.

Anyway, we're in new territory here friend. The age of mega corporations, big pharma, massive surveillance programs, record population numbers, science worship, near total information control, declining health.

Last edited:

Terma

How easy would it have been and still be for any fanatical/ideological/misanthropic/pharmaceutical/wallstreet international group/corporation/trust fund kid in the world to discretely arrange to pay a poor chinese woman $1500 and a plane ticket at the beginning of the outbreak (who says she needs to tell the tale, or even know she's involved?). Why engineer or release a plague yourself, just wait for one, much safer, no way to distinguish opportunism from planning, so you blend. If it's instigated, probable none of us will ever know concretely until way down the line. So regardless the only way out for humans is a major long-term progressive shift in public health mentality at individual and research levels to make us less vulnerable to this form of threat/extortion and bring permanent risks down to temporary - that's why I find it hard to believe this is socially reversible, since the fear of the next virus is just around the corner, vaccines kill off that response and my news station's list of open businesses was nearly all fast-food delivery places (I feel bad for service workers as anyone, but...). This is our "alien threat", except half of us then become the aliens. As much as I'd love to see someone exploit Donald's ambitions (sometimes he does the right thing, but is it ever for the right reason?), I doubt his entourage would let anyone convince him to push I.V. vitamin C and some NAC/glycine to save his reelection, and he can only afford x flip-flops, and now he's tweeting Iran... I love that man the way you admire an expert troll, but not a lot of moves left. I think some countries might not force vaccinations, but because they might not have to wherever people/businesses can legally discriminate against those who refuse. So my exit strategy is take a bunch of supplements the day I'm forced to vaccinate (fell ill after most flu vaccines), not sure about those yet.

Nighteyes

How easy would it have been and still be for any fanatical/ideological/misanthropic/pharmaceutical/wallstreet international group/corporation/trust fund kid in the world to discretely arrange to pay a poor chinese woman $1500 and a plane ticket at the beginning of the outbreak (who says she needs to tell the tale, or even know she's involved?). Why engineer or release a plague yourself, just wait for one, much safer, no way to distinguish opportunism from planning, so you blend. If it's instigated, probable none of us will ever know concretely until way down the line. So regardless the only way out for humans is a major long-term progressive shift in public health mentality at individual and research levels to make us less vulnerable to this form of threat/extortion and bring permanent risks down to temporary - that's why I find it hard to believe this is socially reversible, since the fear of the next virus is just around the corner, vaccines kill off that response and my news station's list of open businesses was nearly all fast-food delivery places (I feel bad for service workers as anyone, but...). This is our "alien threat", except half of us then become the aliens. As much as I'd love to see someone exploit Donald's ambitions (sometimes he does the right thing, but is it ever for the right reason?), I doubt his entourage would let anyone convince him to push I.V. vitamin C and some NAC/glycine to save his reelection, and he can only afford x flip-flops, and now he's tweeting Iran... I love that man the way you admire an expert troll, but not a lot of moves left. I think some countries might not force vaccinations, but because they might not have to wherever people/businesses can legally discriminate against those who refuse. So my exit strategy is take a bunch of supplements the day I'm forced to vaccinate (fell ill after most flu vaccines), not sure about those yet.

Problem is, I dont Think there is any combination of supplements that can fully mittgate the damage from the adjuvants in the vaccine. They have the potential to concentrate in the tissue at the injection site and become hard to reach. But we can do our best. I have been using silica daily since I had to take a twinrex hep vaccine.. in order to bind the aluminum. Do you know what ingredients/adjuvants are likely to be in a vaccine for corona?

Gone Peating

Problem is, I dont Think there is any combination of supplements that can fully mittgate the damage from the adjuvants in the vaccine. They have the potential to concentrate in the tissue at the injection site and become hard to reach. But we can do our best. I have been using silica daily since I had to take a twinrex hep vaccine.. in order to bind the aluminum. Do you know what ingredients/adjuvants are likely to be in a vaccine for corona?

There’s also the issue of the “Digital ID” that will likely be included in the vaccine

Terma

No, I'm behind and the immune reaction was my main concern. I'm not sure how things are gonna work out for me so I bring it up in advance. But yeah fiji water comes to mind for aluminum.

Edit: Remembered Travis posts and threads:
Aluminum Chelation - How To Do It?
Orthosilicic Acid Removes Aluminum From The Brains, Prevents Alzheimer's?
I tried the Jarrows orthosilicic acid and malic acid but mostly on faith (bad)

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals