Looking For Help Creating A Supplement Routine

Finwiz

Alright some quick info about me.
25 yrs old 245lbs mainly muscle with some fat

Test results below this.
I work nights at a pretty high-stress job. I workout 5 days a week with heavy weight training, cardio. I tend to prefer more hiit cardio then distance.
I eat extremely well, I premake all my meals for the night shift.
I am currently on 20mg of prozac and 30mg of vyvanse.
I have difficulty sleeping due to nights. My vyvanse wears off pretty early honestly.
I am in great shape but I seem to have a body that seems to be high in cortisol. No matter what I eat and do for workouts I have belly fat and man boobs. Small gyno from childhood. I am an ex college athelete.
I have taken finasteride from a doc for hairloss at a young age. Really sucks it messed me up a bit but my labs all come out healthy.
I tend to have anxiety moments and attacks at times. The vyvanse actually helps me because it keeps me focused on things. I am said to move too fast in life. Before the vyvanse or when I am off of it. Its hard for me to relax.
Basically, I would like to increase my test a bit, get some feedback on my labs above, and decrease my cortisol. I also am extremely emotional for guy. Not sure why and its extremely annoying. I was not always like this.
I am looking for a supplement recommendation. I have access to ideal labs products already. I have everything from cortinon, 5adhp, gonadin, androsterone, and more.
I was thinking of running something with pregnenalone, maybe progesterone and some DHT. I also love ideallabs bvitamin supplements. Any recommendations would be awesome. I felt really good taking 5adhp but it wore off. r andro was ok, but I felt like pregnenalone was awesome. Just so much difficulty keeping weight off..

Prolactin 15.870 ng/mL 2.500 - 17.400 ng/mL
TSH 2.357 mIU/L 0.350 - 5.500 mIU/L
Free T4 1.38 ng/dL 0.90 - 1.80 ng/dL
Estradiol 32.8 pg/mL 11.8 - 52.5 pg/mL
DHEA Sulfate 447.800 ug/dL 24.000 - 690.000 ug/dL
Testosterone, Free, Calc 119 pg/mL 47 - 244 pg/mL
Percent Free Testosterone 1.8 % 1.6 - 2.9 %
Testosterone, Adult, Male 666 ng/dL 300 - 1080 ng/dL
Testosterone, Bioavailable 338 ng/dL 131 - 682 ng/dL
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin 39 nmol/L 11 - 80 nmol/L
FSH 7.2 mIU/mL 0.7 - 10.8 mIU/mL
LH 7.350 mIU/mL 1.200 - 10.600 mIU/mL

I would try to slowly get off prozac. Since it is a SSRI, it will increase serotonin activity, which powerfully stimulates cortisol. Serotonin and prolactin are very related, and some people report weak orgasms when they are using SSRI's, since prolactin is antagonistic to dopamine, which is the neurotransmitter necessary for orgasm. Belly fat and man-boobs can be explained by higher than ideal prolactin and cortisol. A combination of bromocriptine and cyproheptadine would help lower both of these hormones. How often do you have bowel movements? Constipation can lead to increased estrogen, which tends to make people more emotional.

I think exercising that many times per week while having a stressful job during the night is not a good combination. I assume working at this time is the best option for you right now, so maybe focusing more on relaxing as much as you can when you're not working instead of exercising a lot will help with sleeping. Regarding the vyvanse, I recall it is an amfetamine, which I think Ray isn't a fan of, but I don't know much of anything about it. Pregnenolone, according to haidut, is safer than progesterone for males when used in higher dosages( Peat used a couple of grams everyday for a long time). Do you have a thyroid supplement? High prolactin is one of the effects of hypothyroidism. A combination of pregnenolone and DHEA has been mentioned in the forum as a great anti-stress, pro-metabolic combo.

What's your diet like? How much PUFA do you ingest per day?

Hopefully other members will chime in to offer more ideas.

milkboi

With your lifestyle and the drugs you use does it really come as a surprise that your cortisol (and probably estrogen) is high? Not meaning to be snarky, but with working a stressful night job + SSRI + amphetamines + 5 days of intense and stressful exercise what else do you expect? Like @Rafael Lao Wai said, if you focus on cutting out stress (basically all the above factors) as much as you can, your body could finally relax. But your current lifestyle just doesn‘t allow for a hormonal profile of low stress and high androgens. Idealab supps are great, but I doubt they will be able to compensate for your stressful habits.

aquaman

With your lifestyle and the drugs you use does it really come as a surprise that your cortisol (and probably estrogen) is high? Not meaning to be snarky, but with working a stressful night job + SSRI + amphetamines + 5 days of intense and stressful exercise what else do you expect? Like @Rafael Lao Wai said, if you focus on cutting out stress (basically all the above factors) as much as you can, your body could finally relax. But your current lifestyle just doesn‘t allow for a hormonal profile of low stress and high androgens. Idealab supps are great, but I doubt they will be able to compensate for your stressful habits.

This

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals