Lab Analysis Of IdeaLabs Supplements And Bottles

Mjhl85

Lol, thanks. No worries about the ego. I make enough mistakes every day to know that I know nothing...but I keep learning.
Oh. Yea. You know nothing. And PUFA isn't hazardous to health! ;)
Thanks for the COA

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wow man thanks for doing those expensive tests. Although I have zero doubts about the integrity of your products as I am using them and I am loving them, this is a cherry on top and confirms my belief in your products :)
BTW I forgot to email you before about my latest order to Korea. The package arrived in a very fast way (one week!) to the doorsteps of my residence like magic. It would have been even faster if the Korean customs had already my information because I had to fill some application and send it.
All in all, what you are doing from your constant informative posts on the forum, to your awesome products and services, are very much appreciated by I am sure everybody here on the forum!
Now I will give very short summary of the products I have used so far:
-Tyromix works better for me orally
-Pansterone gives me the best results if I use only 1 drop a day (1.25/1.25 mg Preg/DHEA) on testicles because I think DHEA converts unfavorably to estrogen in my case
-Progesterone gives me nice hair and very good face skin but it sadly shrinks my thing down below lol
-Andro and K2 are still giving me good results. I take around 10 mg of pregnenolone to prevent any shutdown that might arise from andro

Wow, 1 week to Korea? I've had packages within the USA take longer :):
I think the effects you see from the supplements match quite well other reports. Progestene can be anti-androgenic when used in high enough doses, so you may want to try a lower dose given the potentiation by DMSO. Pansterone also seems to work better for most people in lower doses, again possibly due to the potentiation by DMSO. Oral use of TyroMix working better has been reported consistently over the last 2 months. As far as androsterone - what symptoms of suppression did you experience (if any)?

milk_lover

Wow, 1 week to Korea? I've had packages within the USA take longer :)
I think the effects you see from the supplements match quite well other reports. Progestene can be anti-androgenic when used in high enough doses, so you may want to try a lower dose given the potentiation by DMSO. Pansterone also seems to work better for most people in lower doses, again possibly due to the potentiation by DMSO. Oral use of TyroMix working better has been reported consistently over the last 2 months. As far as androsterone - what symptoms of suppression did you experience (if any)?
It's instinct telling me it might be similar to DHT so it's good to be cautious as Peat mentioned to me about Andro. I want to reap the benefits without suppressing my natural production of hormones because sometimes when I take andro alone without pregnenolone or/and DHEA I feel my libido goes down. Maybe it's lowering my estrogen too much and some of DHEA converting to estrogen helps balance that. But for me andro is much superior to progesterone for men because using progesterone on my testicles was not a good experience lool. I was so relaxed and not focused on my work that some Korean coworkers noticed that. I think andro gives me the drive and mental focus I need at my work.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Maybe @charlie can help here - is there a way to upload a file and make it only readable by registered forum members?
I will see what I can do and get back to ya. :hattip

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Wagner83

Thanks. Those tests are done and I just have to pay the lab to release the results. The only concern is that since those are actual commercial products I am not sure how legal it would be to release the results publicly. It may draw the wrath of companies like Pepsi, Coke and RedBull. Maybe @charlie can help here - is there a way to upload a file and make it only readable by registered forum members? As long as it is not completely public post I think we are covered legally.
Can't you modify the names (even in an amateurish way) to rename the products as energy drink, organic milk in plastic bottle, soda etc..?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can't you modify the names (even in an amateurish way) to rename the products as energy drink, organic milk in plastic bottle, soda etc..?

I can, but I also want people to know what products we are talking about. RedBull can be called an energy drink, but what about Coke and Pepsi, or the organic milk vendor I tested? There is no way to conceal their names. It's better to be open about it. Other companies have done the same analysis and have posted the reports on websites requiring membership. A few court cases found that this is enough barrier to entry to not be considered a public libel.

Wagner83

Ok, well if you can find a way without having to rename them then I'm all for it!
I thought all sodas with added citric acid in plastic bottles, as well as all energy drinks in cans (most have very similar ingredients) or various milk/organic milks in plastic bottles to have similar "leechables" content, I don't how much companies pay attention to the quality of their bottles nor if they do any test themselves.

goodandevil

Do you know of another safe polar solvent? I would consider it as a DMSO alternative even if it does help absorption much. I can'd do pure ethanol as solvent as it is illegal to mail products with ethanol beyond certain concentration.
I cannot, that sucks, unless i could get low concentrations in just water.

ThinkPerceive

Excellent! May I ask who you went through? I sometimes think "I really should have this 10lb bag of x from China tested..."

Tarmander

Really fantastic job haidut. You have really brought to life some of Peat's ideas. He says a lot of things from his personal experience that shapes his thought that are tough to verify. The old vitamin E and vitamin C...it's tough to know what is real from nostalgia sometimes. Idealabs has brought many of those things to concrete trial.

bdawg

@haidut As plastic contains all kind of estrogenic chemicals outside of BPA and the more well known ones, is it possible for you to add a glass bottle option even if you pass the costs on to us.

Many of us here are suspicious of plastic products and would pay for the peace of mind glass provides.

When you add DMSO to the mix it magnifies the impact. I'm still a fan of DMSO as a solvent, so want to continue using it where possible

I have ordered nice glass bottles with stoppers from overseas before with no issues like the product below:

https://www.amazon.com/Herb-Pharm-Certified-Spilanthes-Detoxification/dp/B0001TLJIW

It also gives your product the premium feel it deserves

Think about it

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut As plastic contains all kind of estrogenic chemicals outside of BPA and the more well known ones, is it possible for you to add a glass bottle option even if you pass the costs on to us.

Many of us here are suspicious of plastic products and would pay for the peace of mind glass provides.

When you add DMSO to the mix it magnifies the impact. I'm still a fan of DMSO as a solvent, so want to continue using it where possible

I have ordered nice glass bottles with stoppers from overseas before with no issues like the product below:

https://www.amazon.com/Herb-Pharm-Certified-Spilanthes-Detoxification/dp/B0001TLJIW

It also gives your product the premium feel it deserves

Think about it

Noted, thanks. Btw, when we did the analysis the tests looked for ANY leachable chemicals, not just the known ones like BPA, BPA, etc. Yet the tests found nothing in the liquid except the solvent and active ingredients we put in there. Most plastic bottles (at least the LDPE type) do not leach until they get heated to say 60+ degrees Celsius, which is not likely to occur unless somebody heats their bottle in the microwave for a full minute or more.

bdawg

Noted, thanks. Btw, when we did the analysis the tests looked for ANY leachable chemicals, not just the known ones like BPA, BPA, etc. Yet the tests found nothing in the liquid except the solvent and active ingredients we put in there. Most plastic bottles (at least the LDPE type) do not leach until they get heated to say 60+ degrees Celsius, which is not likely to occur unless somebody heats their bottle in the microwave for a full minute or more.

good to know

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals