Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

johnwester130

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

If autistic girls had hypermasculine faces that would imply elevated estrogen during gestation for females, as estrogen has a known masculinizing effect for them, not so much testosterone. Not sure about the males, but other studies found estrogen exposure during pregnancy to be a possible cause. Maybe estrogen is masculinizing for male fetuses as well. We know it is required for brain masculinization of male fetuses, but I don't know much about its effects on male fetal facial features.
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/264c/c6c33e959202604e89e518bc5e92c88d2e0e.pdf

TreasureVibe

Vitamin K is known to lower estrogen, so my guess is yes, even without additional GH/estrogen blockade. Higher doses may be needed in such cases but I would try the lower doses first and see if they work. Sometimes, it is remarkably potent even in low doses.
Thank you for the detailed reply Haidut. I will make sure to start using my trustworthy Kuinone more. It's probably been asked before, but how long does Kuinone last? I've had my bottle for roughly a year now. Hope it's still effective.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you for the detailed reply Haidut. I will make sure to start using my trustworthy Kuinone more. It's probably been asked before, but how long does Kuinone last? I've had my bottle for roughly a year now. Hope it's still effective.

FDA mandates that all liquid products are advertised with no more than 12 months of shelf life, even though the active ingredient may still be intact in the bottle.

MatheusPN

If autistic girls had hypermasculine faces that would imply elevated estrogen during gestation for females, as estrogen has a known masculinizing effect for them, not so much testosterone. Not sure about the males, but other studies found estrogen exposure during pregnancy to be a possible cause. Maybe estrogen is masculinizing for male fetuses as well. We know it is required for brain masculinization of male fetuses, but I don't know much about its effects on male fetal facial features.
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/264c/c6c33e959202604e89e518bc5e92c88d2e0e.pdf
This may interest you and others, probably you already know it...
Developing Brain Mast Cells Influence Adult Sexual Behavior
A summary,
Inflammation caused females newborns to masculinize and males to less masculinization.
The reply Travis did was very clarifying, specially that: "Amylopectin and glycogen are nearly identical and cannot be differentiated by most chemical analytic techniques. "
He really helped me in shutting down what was intriguing me the most

Also Haidut you said: "High cheek bones and narrow jaw are usually tried to elevated GH/estrogen"; wouldn't be Wide cheek bones? Jocko, the former Navy Seal, has a narrow cheek... Lower cheek in women are very appealing, so cute

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This may interest you and others, probably you already know it...
Developing Brain Mast Cells Influence Adult Sexual Behavior
A summary,
Inflammation caused females newborns to masculinize and males to less masculinization.
The reply Travis did was very clarifying, specially that: "Amylopectin and glycogen are nearly identical and cannot be differentiated by most chemical analytic techniques. "
He really helped me in shutting down what was intriguing me the most

Also Haidut you said: "High cheek bones and narrow jaw are usually tried to elevated GH/estrogen"; wouldn't be Wide cheek bones? Jocko, the former Navy Seal, has a narrow cheek... Lower cheek in women are very appealing, so cute

Yes, I meant wide cheek (upper part of face) compared to jaw (lower part). So, Jocko has low ratio of cheek/jaw and lower gonial angle, typically a sign of lower GH and/or higher androgen/estrogen ratio.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

yerrag

I'm getting rashes on the folds inner folds of my elbows and knees. Not sure whether it's with using Kuinone or TocoVit (the new versions I got 2 months ago). The Kuinone has SFA esters and ethanol as solvents, while the TocoVit has MCT and policosanol as solvents. Noticed it afteer 3 days of using, with 10 drops Kuinone applied only in the morning and 10 drops TocoVit applied at night.

It seems that I only get rashes in the folds and not in the other areas of skin, I also apply outside the earlobes, my ankles, between my fingers and between my toes. It seems that I sweat in the folds, and the rashes come from the sweat coming in contact with them.

I apply the Kuinone on the same spots I apply the TocoVit. Could it be that even if they're applied 8-12 hours apart from each other, could it be that they're applied on the same spot and that they get mixed with sweat that a rash occurs? Yet on other parts or the boy I don't get these rashes, as the other parts don't sweat?

HumanLife

Hey Haidut, I bought your Kuione and have been applying it on my neck and jaw. No side effects and I take it with Estroban too.

My 80-year-old grandmother accidentally fell recently (slipped on her carpet) and broke her left leg's ligament and can't move them much. Considering the research done that you posted, I'm going to apply it on her legs and see if it helps. Hopefully, she accepts it as it's a liquid and not a pill. She's got it in her head that she needs those deep freeze ice sprays to relieve her pain and be able to walk again, which from what I hear are actually poisonous... I don't expect your Kuinone will make miracles but it's worth a shot! Will keep you updated, thanks!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is there any benefit to using Mk7 instead of MK4?

No to my knowledge. This has been discussed many times on the forum. Just search for "MK-7 MK-4".

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm getting rashes on the folds inner folds of my elbows and knees. Not sure whether it's with using Kuinone or TocoVit (the new versions I got 2 months ago). The Kuinone has SFA esters and ethanol as solvents, while the TocoVit has MCT and policosanol as solvents. Noticed it afteer 3 days of using, with 10 drops Kuinone applied only in the morning and 10 drops TocoVit applied at night.

It seems that I only get rashes in the folds and not in the other areas of skin, I also apply outside the earlobes, my ankles, between my fingers and between my toes. It seems that I sweat in the folds, and the rashes come from the sweat coming in contact with them.

I apply the Kuinone on the same spots I apply the TocoVit. Could it be that even if they're applied 8-12 hours apart from each other, could it be that they're applied on the same spot and that they get mixed with sweat that a rash occurs? Yet on other parts or the boy I don't get these rashes, as the other parts don't sweat?

I think the ethanol in the Kuinone is making the skin barrier thinner, which is good when it comes to absorbing the MK-4 but it also makes the skin more sensitive to irritating liquid like sweat. The infamous "runners nipple" happens to people who run and sweat a lot even without them making the skin on the nipples thinner. Sweat is quite a skin irritant itself, especially in areas that also experience rubbing against other skin areas.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey Haidut, I bought your Kuione and have been applying it on my neck and jaw. No side effects and I take it with Estroban too.

My 80-year-old grandmother accidentally fell recently (slipped on her carpet) and broke her left leg's ligament and can't move them much. Considering the research done that you posted, I'm going to apply it on her legs and see if it helps. Hopefully, she accepts it as it's a liquid and not a pill. She's got it in her head that she needs those deep freeze ice sprays to relieve her pain and be able to walk again, which from what I hear are actually poisonous... I don't expect your Kuinone will make miracles but it's worth a shot! Will keep you updated, thanks!

I would also try to convince to take a little vitamin D as supplement as well. The vitamin K is highly synergistic when combined with vitamin D, even though it should have benefits by itself as well.

yerrag

I think the ethanol in the Kuinone is making the skin barrier thinner, which is good when it comes to absorbing the MK-4 but it also makes the skin more sensitive to irritating liquid like sweat. The infamous "runners nipple" happens to people who run and sweat a lot even without them making the skin on the nipples thinner. Sweat is quite a skin irritant itself, especially in areas that also experience rubbing against other skin areas.
Thanks haidut!

zanolachino

Kuinone experience report

Some people here have reported anxiety with Kuinone.

Yesterday, 4 drops of Kuinone on the scrotum led rapidly to severe anxiety and elevated blood pressure, resolving only after several hours.

The blood pressure spike was serious: borderline hypertensive crisis. I should emphasize that I've been having blood pressure issues for over four months now, ever since experiencing a hypertensive emergency due to combining an MAOI herb (St. John's Wort) with tyramine. It put my nervous system through the shredder. Small stressors now feel catastrophic, and caffeine has become completely intolerable. I have not yet figured out why things have not calmed back down to normal after all this time.

Before the topical Kuinone experiment, I was taking Relentless Improvement MK-4 orally at 15 or 30mg per day with no issues. I also used the old DMSO-formulated Kuinone topically when it first came out with no issues (never on the scrotum, though), but my health situation has evolved significantly since then, and I respond to quite a few supplements differently.

I post this (1) to let others know that such a reaction is possible, and (2) to ask if anyone has an idea about the mechanism responsible.

Mauritio

I would try it with a huge amount of white sugar and /or milk, thats what resolved the issue almost completely for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals