Jordan Peterson, Lord Of The Cucks

DawN

very useful links, Mr. DaveFoster, thank you a lot...soon his "spirit will rise again, and the world will admit, that I was right" ...A. H. Right Again...hahaha:claporange

postman

The Jesuits are a military order of priests created explicitly to return the entire world to the temporal power of the Papacy. The Jews are just a people who share a similar religion. See the difference?
And yet jewish end times prophecy says that the jews will run the whole world with a world government in Israel, and that every jew will have 800 goyim (non-jew) slaves.

DaveFoster

very useful links, Mr. DaveFoster, thank you a lot...soon his "spirit will rise again, and the world will admit, that I was right" ...A. H. Right Again...hahaha:claporange
If you're interested, there's an academic named Weronika Kuzniar who researches World War II revisionism, and she actually criticizes the source aforementioned. This is the publication of which you may read the description to summarize her views on the matter: https://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Table-Talk-Powerwolf-Publications/dp/1548258768

She had an interesting chat with a rabbi on YouTube about similar topics. Here it is; I think that you'll enjoy it:

Xemnoraq

Quite the interesting hypothesis. So in your view there's no way certain people could have certain genes that give them a predilection for having long pointy heads

This fella just needed to chew more

1.jpg

This fella needs better oral posture

Larry_King-e1369896278618.jpg
I think the irregular skull shape is a result of estrogen, estrogen is known to cause plenty of bone malformations involved with excessive growth and osteoperosis, but also low T balding men often have the egg shaped skulls, when before they went bald and were younger they had regular shaped heads, so my guess is it has something to do with stress

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals