Israel and Palestine

Ktbridge

can anyone explain what is going on in this crazy world? Will it be the end of humanity?
So sad, sad.

Mr Joe

This is not new and they will not stop until they take all the country. One must be stupid to think that they don't want to take control of all the country as it is written in their books. Anyway, while some are getting dumbed more and more, a big portion of the world is also awaiking. Even darkness have an end. I hope with what happened in Ukraine that occident will lose their super power of lies and we might hopefully see a new kind of bi-polar world that could bring a little rest and place for some talk in the future. I believe blockchain and decentralized finance and media could play a huge role on that.

OP
Ktbridge

Ktbridge

This is not new and they will not stop until they take all the country. One must be stupid to think that they don't want to take control of all the country as it is written in their books. Anyway, while some are getting dumbed more and more, a big portion of the world is also awaiking. Even darkness have an end. I hope with what happened in Ukraine that occident will lose their super power of lies and we might hopefully see a new kind of bi-polar world that could bring a little rest and place for some talk in the future. I believe blockchain and decentralized finance and media could play a huge role on that.
Thank you!

lamassu

Its hard to know which specifics are true just from the media. I think the losers will be the regular people who may be traumatized or radicalized. The winners will be the military-industrial-banking-medical complex

Kimster

Forum Supporter
Its hard to know which specifics are true just from the media. I think the losers will be the regular people who may be traumatized or radicalized. The winners will be the military-industrial-banking-medical complex
watch video: "NO WAY THIS HAS HAPPENED WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE ISRAELI ARMY!

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/OfmgOgbDCcw8/?list=subscriptions

**Orchestrated Drama......Both sides got together to create this new Drama................YAWN! Hey look here, but not over there!
Desperate Deep State attempts tp start a war cuz they are all BANKRUPT. They want money ,looking for war chest money!

Bibi (real name: Mileikowsky) fake jew, has been funding HAMAS since the 70's .....gotta make sure the enemy has resources to fight. Both sides of wars are always funded by the same people/group. I learned this when I was learning to walk.. My Fatger was a Capt. of a Destroyer in WWII , Pearl Harbor survivor. He also taught me the truth about Pearl. Rand Paul brought the fact up in a 2009 speech online explaining how Israel funds Hamas.

Desperate, bankrupt criminals, doing a wash-rinse-repeat (no inference to our Peat) these people have no imagination, same shite different day.
They are all on their last gasp........we're all moving on to the Restoration of the Planet & Humanity and they're trapped in a cycle. Can''t think they way out, someone else always gave them orders. No new orders coming cuz , all the Evil in the ranks above have been given a one way ticket back to Source. They're dead in the water!

Aby_2021

I really wonder why the whole world is being made to believe that this conflict started on 7th of October. While in reality Israel has been occupying Palestinians for more than 70 years.

What's also quite surprising is that when Ukrainians fight back for their freedom, its considered acceptable and even praiseworthy, and at the same time when Palestinians fight back for their freedom it becomes "aggression or act of violence."

P.S. I am in no way justifying Hamas' illegal activities, which are definitely condemnable

Richiebogie

Miles Mathis explains that most big news items are staged Hollywood-style, and by the same people!

Well, we knew they were going to start another war, and the timing of this one is perfect. Just as Congress stops funding Ukraine, Hamas conveniently flies into Jerusalem on motorized kites. . . because, you know, why not? The Gentiles will believe anything. They could have reported that Hamas rode in on tricycles and no one would have questioned it. Or if anyone did question it, Google would block them.

Last edited:

Richiebogie

617810A4-C24D-4081-8584-5F99716B9FB1.png

AAA8F440-E89A-4D20-9779-30F21E2CDE24.png

Richiebogie

Hi @Kimster,

Yes, we need to be suspicious of anyone with influence.

We are in a fallen world ruled by liars and murderers.

In the wilderness Satan offered Jesus wealth and power if Jesus would kneel down and worship him.

Jesus declined the offer, but He was exceptional!

How many accept?

Kimster

Forum Supporter
Hi @Kimster,

Yes, we need to be suspicious of anyone with influence.

We are in a fallen world ruled by liars and murderers.

In the wilderness Satan offered Jesus wealth and power if Jesus would kneel down and worship him.

Jesus declined the offer, but He was exceptional!

How many accept?
At the end of the day, we all must learn to work together. That doesn't mean we have to like each other or have the same beliefs........not everyone like rhubarb pie!
Yet we do need to collaborate, cooperate and all work towards the Restoration of the Planet & Humanity. I always enjoyed the bar room scenes in Sci-Fi movies.
Everyone looks different and they are all from different sectors of the Galaxy and getting along!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals