Is China innocent?

lvysaur

Mystery vaping illness started in USA August 2019. Symptoms identical to covid.
Later found that vapers contract covid 5x more easily.
Media silently stopped reporting the vaping illness as COVID became rampant.

There was also the March 2019 Spanish sewer sample. That one is a wildcard.

ATM the most likely theory is that a bioweapon escaped from Fort Detrick, so they seeded it heavily in Wuhan in order to cover up their tracks. The fact that WIV also did coronavirus Gain of Function research (funded by the US) made it even easier to frame them.

Attachments

• vaping.png
    vaping.png
    282.5 KB · Views: 27

Nemo

This is nuts, it would explain a lot like how an online bookstore owner is now worth 350 billion.

And how Amazon survived for decades without showing any profits.

I've got friends trying to short TSLA. The company makes no sense as a company. I keep telling them TSLA is Department of Defense, don't bother. It's just like Amazon.

Entylawyer keeps posting stuff he hears about Musk meeting with El Chapo's wife. It seems clear Musk is involved in trafficking drugs for the Sinaloa cartel.

Entylawyer thinks drugs are how Musk keeps Tesla going and he keeps expecting a DeLorean-style arrest. But it won't happen because Musk is smuggling drugs for the DoD.

Nemo

Mystery vaping illness started in USA August 2019. Symptoms identical to covid.
Later found that vapers contract covid 5x more easily.
Media silently stopped reporting the vaping illness as COVID became rampant.

There was also the March 2019 Spanish sewer sample. That one is a wildcard.

ATM the most likely theory is that a bioweapon escaped from Fort Detrick, so they seeded it heavily in Wuhan in order to cover up their tracks. The fact that WIV also did coronavirus Gain of Function research (funded by the US) made it even easier to frame them.

Have you noticed it's getting more fun to watch Fauci change his position everyday now that we know he's just following orders from military honchos?

Missenger

Plenty of people were trying to short memecoin and Elon Musk's tweets, a lot of these very same people were also getting bad vibes from his twitter posts going on about climate change being caused by digital currency mining but they all think they can pull out before the hammer falls down.

Last edited:

Nemo

Plenty of people were trying to short memecoin and Elon Musk's tweets, a lot of these very same people were also getting bad vibes from his twitter posts going on about climate change being caused by buttcoin mining but they all think they can pull out before the hammer falls down. Either that or they're frightened about what will happen if their agency doesn't carry them through before the other hammer falls down.

Exactly! How do you trade against the Department of Defense?

What is their budget? And how much are they making on the side, with the ClA, on their criminal rackets?

Why didn't they want to pull out of those Afghani poppy fields?

Drareg

And how Amazon survived for decades without showing any profits.

I've got friends trying to short TSLA. The company makes no sense as a company. I keep telling them TSLA is Department of Defense, don't bother. It's just like Amazon.

Entylawyer keeps posting stuff he hears about Musk meeting with El Chapo's wife. It seems clear Musk is involved in trafficking drugs for the Sinaloa cartel.

Entylawyer thinks drugs are how Musk keeps Tesla going and he keeps expecting a DeLorean-style arrest. But it won't happen because Musk is smuggling drugs for the DoD.
Tesla is going nowhere IMO, like you said it’s way to connected to the government, just like palantir, unless it gets comprised in some way and they need to scrap it, Peat seems to mention gates getting thrown to the wolves in DR’s recent interview, I’m yet to watch it yet so I don’t know the reasoning, just seen the time stamp.

I think bezos or musk will be involved with satellites on a much greater scale going forward, more important satellites than they already dabble in, maybe a solar harvester, it will face a threat at some point from terrorists or the usual boogie men iran/china/russia/North Korea etc or maybe "aliens", this will require nuclear warheads to defend the "threat". This is why they are mobilizing so much tax payer money toward a space force, it also justifies billionaires soon to be trillionaires keeping their wealth under the guise of humanitarianism via a green solar harvester.
I expect a satellite to be shot down at some point in the future.

OP
G

gaze

Tesla is going nowhere IMO, like you said it’s way to connected to the government, just like palantir, unless it gets comprised in some way and they need to scrap it, Peat seems to mention gates getting thrown to the wolves in DR’s recent interview, I’m yet to watch it yet so I don’t know the reasoning, just seen the time stamp.

I think bezos or musk will be involved with satellites on a much greater scale going forward, more important satellites than they already dabble in, maybe a solar harvester, it will face a threat at some point from terrorists or the usual boogie men iran/china/russia/North Korea etc or maybe "aliens", this will require nuclear warheads to defend the "threat". This is why they are mobilizing so much tax payer money toward a space force, it also justifies billionaires soon to be trillionaires keeping their wealth under the guise of humanitarianism via a green solar harvester.
I expect a satellite to be shot down at some point in the future.

Nemo

DARPA's man in Wuhan for the outbreak of Covid-19:

Missenger

Exactly! How do you trade against the Department of Defense?

What is their budget? And how much are they making on the side, with the ClA, on their criminal rackets?

Why didn't they want to pull out of those Afghani poppy fields?
Shekels. The same with Trump too apparently at the end.

Drareg

China has its own electric vehicle company, they are probably looking to eliminate competition, this is the dynamic commie country, capitalist at times and communist when power is threatened.
The teslas are spying machines when you think about it, it’s an impressive car but this is the reason I wont get one.

OP
G

gaze

China has its own electric vehicle company, they are probably looking to eliminate competition, this is the dynamic commie country, capitalist at times and communist when power is threatened.
The teslas are spying machines when you think about it, it’s an impressive car but this is the reason I wont get one.
yea good point. for reference, google, facebook, and a bunch of other US companies are also banned in china, but they have chinese equivalents which generates a lot of revenue for the state. it's pick your poison at a certain point. i wonder if truly decentralized and open source internet systems (if open sourced legitimately exist) and applications can bridge the gap between the people of both countries. state controlled capitalism seems the be the future, at least for the time being. hopefully the US will smarten up and reclaim its values, end the fed, use smart monetary policy, use the gold standard, embrace decrantlized platforms. these all go against corporate, governmental, military, and banking power though, so it's a futile dream at this point.

Last edited:

Drareg

yea good point. for reference, google, facebook, and a bunch of other US companies are also banned in china, but they have chinese equivalents which generates a lot of revenue for the state. it's pick your poison at a certain point. i wonder if truly decentralized and open source internet systems (if open sourced legitimately exist) and applications can bridge the gap between the people of both countries. state controlled capitalism seems the be the future, at least for the time being. hopefully the US will smarten up and reclaim its values, end the fed, use smart monetary policy, use the gold standard, embrace decrantlized platforms. these all go against corporate, governmental, military, and banking power though, so it's a futile dream at this point.
There are people working in quantum encryption which should help with decentralization, we badly need it.

Energizer

The issue isn't just the tech, it's also the relationship between the tech and the people that own it, namely the military. We can invent all kinds of cryptocurrencies and decentralized tools, but at the end of the day, the military founded the Internet for surveillance, and that's still its orientation, so it's hard for me to imagine (although it is theoretically possible), the people in the government who are providing and managing the infrastructure of the Internet itself, wanting to make it a more free and open place. A lot of things could be done and effort made by the government or businesses to make the world a more livable place. The question is will they? I don't expect them to. Domination and control is all they seem to know how to do. Realistically, I think change most easily happens at the local level, through communities, and we are probably going to be the only ones steering our own ships and relying on our friends, family, neighbors, local communities to do things, rather than politics or what-have-you. And that may be within the confines of the modern industrial system as long as it currently stands as even if you live in the middle of nowhere, you're never that far removed from modern industrial society.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals