Intestinal Irritation and Starches. How do I Increase my Bowel Movement Frequency?

dervmai

progress
I notice that whenever I eat things, maybe 10-15 minutes later, I start to get itchy. I'm realizing I might have some intestinal irritation going on based on these observations. Anyways, I started to read some forum posts and some Ray Peat quotes relating to gut irritation.

Ray Peat says whenever you are experiencing gut irritation... starch consumption should be ZERO.

My diet has a lot of starches I think. I eat carrots, potatoes, white rice pretty much every day. I eat like 2-3 medium potatoes, 2 carrots, 2 cups of white rice throughout the day.
I currently have 1 bowel movement a day. A vast improvement from when I was very hypo and would only have bowel movements every other day or even every 2-3 days sometimes if I was really constipated.

I'm still not where I want to be in terms of bowel movement frequency and thyroid health. I currently take 1 grain of NDT via TyroMax+ an additional 10 mcg of T3 to change the ratio of t4 to t3 from 4:1 to 2:1. My temps since going from 25mcg only to 40mcg of t4+20 mcg of t3 have increased along with my pulse, where when I was on 25mcg of t3 only, I was struggling to get my temps up. It has been a week since I added TyroMax and my temps have been rising. Here are my temps and pulse records.

1696974697068.png

I probably still need more thyroid based on these temps, but I'll let the t4 settle into my system for maybe another week before I start to increase my dose.

Anyways, my questions are related to intestinal irritation and diet. What are the foods one should eat when experiencing intestinal irritation and what are the foods to eliminate?

The post that @Apple linked was very helpful, but I am still a bit confused. Especially since it says that foods like white rice and potatoes are fine... but according to Ray, starches should be zero.

If one were to exclude starches, what would they eat on an average day? I think what I understand from the article and from Ray Peat in general is that I should try to get more calories from liquids as a way to reduce gut irritation since less food is being digested through the intestinal tract which would cause less irritation and allow the gut to heal? Hence the milch regimen, since milk is a "complete food". I don't think I want to get on a milk only diet, mainly because I'm still not sure how I react to milk.

So should my diet switch from- high meat, high carbs/starches via potatoes, carrots, white rice, low dairy, low fruits to something more along the lines of- high fruit, high dairy (I can't drink a whole lot of milk, I find I can tolerate 2-3 cups fine though), an okay amount of meat, and I should reduce the potatoes and white rice etc... until the gut barrier can heal?

I'm not sure. This is what I understood from reading some articles relating to gut irritation.

My goal is to heal gut and intestinal irritation and to increase my bowel movements from 1x a day to 2-3x a day.

How do I go about doing this? I know i must continue to improve my thyroid function but I already know this. I'm confused about my day to day diet and what foods I should eat.

PopSocket

What do I replace it with? More fruits and dairy? Starches like white rice and potatoes make up a good chunk of my caloric intake.
Fruit juice without pulp, you can additionally filter it if you still get irritation, maybe add a bit of bicarbonate/sodium or magnesium bicarb to OJ to remove citric acid/, beef, butter, eggs, eggshells instead of milk if it causes problems. You may find you tolerate starches a lot better if you eat them once or twice a week instead of everyday all the time. Might even be beneficial to keep some in that work for you and again , not everyday.

Rice can cause constipation which is a big issue and causes premature death and aging. Constipation is a major problem. You can rinse it well several times before cooking it to death. Potatoes are OK but again 1h minimum boiling, maybe hour and a half to be sure with a little butter and salt but not everyday. This has been just my experience.

You can use some tools to remove bacteria from the intestine like antibiotics , maybe a bit of chlorine dioxide or some other method.

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Fruit juice without pulp, you can additionally filter it if you still get irritation, maybe add a bit of bicarbonate/sodium or magnesium bicarb to OJ to remove citric acid/, beef, butter, eggs, eggshells instead of milk if it causes problems. You may find you tolerate starches a lot better if you eat them once or twice a week instead of everyday all the time. Might even be beneficial to keep some in that work for you and again , not everyday.

Rice can cause constipation which is a big issue and causes premature death and aging. Constipation is a major problem. You can rinse it well several times before cooking it to death. Potatoes are OK but again 1h minimum boiling, maybe hour and a half to be sure with a little butter and salt but not everyday. This has been just my experience.

You can use some tools to remove bacteria from the intestine like antibiotics , maybe a bit of chlorine dioxide or some other method.
Now with all these cautious food decisions and food preparation methods. Does gut health improve or do you just mask the horrible state of the gut by eating a very restrictive diet?

I frequently used to visit reddit forums like the Auto Immune Protocol subreddit and these people would remove common irritating foods from their diet. But if they decided to go out and eat unhealthy for a weekend, their auto immune conditions would come back way worse...they became even more sensitive to problematic foods than before they got on the AIP diet.

Is this what is going on when I restrict my diet even more? I want to make my gut more resilient to stressors than what it currently can handle, I want to be able to go out with friends and family every once in a while and eat unhealthy and not experience any issues... now this doesn't mean I start eating unhealthy for prolonged periods of time to the point where I start going backwards and backtracking all the progress I've made.

PopSocket

Now with all these cautious food decisions and food preparation methods. Does gut health improve or do you just mask the horrible state of the gut by eating a very restrictive diet?

I frequently used to visit reddit forums like the Auto Immune Protocol subreddit and these people would remove common irritating foods from their diet. But if they decided to go out and eat unhealthy for a weekend, their auto immune conditions would come back way worse...they became even more sensitive to problematic foods than before they got on the AIP diet.

Is this what is going on when I restrict my diet even more? I want to make my gut more resilient to stressors than what it currently can handle, I want to be able to go out with friends and family every once in a while and eat unhealthy and not experience any issues... now this doesn't mean I start eating unhealthy for prolonged periods of time to the point where I start going backwards and backtracking all the progress I've made.
I was writing you a longer message but deleted it - all I can say is that eating clearly constipating/irritating foods for the sake of not becoming more sensitive is weird as it just does more damage.

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
I was writing you a longer message but deleted it - all I can say is that eating clearly constipating/irritating foods for the sake of not becoming more sensitive is weird as it just does more damage.
Well yeah, not saying I want to eat junk so that I can eat junk and not react as much. I'm just wondering if you are just masking the symptoms of ill gut health by eating restrictive. Even diet is still a band-aid solution is it not? Does health actually get better or does your perception of health get better by drastically changing your lifestyle, if that makes sense. I imagine it should right? If one eats junk and feels bad but then eats very restrictive and feels good, but then if they ate how they ate before changing their diet but feels worse... their health didn't improve...

LucH

Hi,
Before eating on a restrictive way (few fodmaps), because on a temporary schedule, the plan must be well settled.
You must be informed, in order not to panic and add some stress (vagus nerve between brain and stomach / gut).
Must be taken into consideraton:
- which nutritients to rebuild a "leakyt gut". Namely glutamine, butyrate and thiamine (B1), Not only.
NB: No L-glutamine at the beginning if candida albicans (it feeds fungus). First eradicate.
- which electrolytes are needed for a shake to make it easier to absorb and digest.
- which nutrients should be taken to help. e.g. bone broth or glycine.
- which middle to ease digestion. Namely enzymes and betaïne HCL.
- How to reduce bacterial overgrowth with antibiotics or plants (EO like origan and peppermint, entero-protected, in order not to irritate)
- How to evacuate LPS residues when killing bacterial overgrowth and how to assist liver function.
See Dr Mark Pimentel for confirmation and how to handle.
Note: As already said, starrches are to be avoided, but only at the beginning, and afterwards restricted. Why? there are 2 sorts of fibers: digestible and undigestible fibers. the last one remains in the second part of the colon and it feeds the bacteria if stasis.
Not a problem if the MMC / transit is correct. This is why starch should be limited at once a week when the MMC is under control.
MMC: Migrant Motor Complex.

More info (plan)
How to deal with a recently installed SIBO / SIFO

It is an abnormal proliferation, bacterial and / or fungal, in the small intestine, causing multiple digestive and extra-digestive symptoms. Problems of intestinal hyperpermeability may be associated with this. When you have a methane sibo, the stagnation of materials in the large bowel + gas causes distensions that the bowel is not designed to handle.

Basis of treatment – The Sibo is recently installed.

The symptoms are less than a year old. We assume a low-noise bacterial-sounding IBS (IBS = Intestinal Bacterial Syndrome). Therefore we can ignore a biofilm disruptor as a precursor to the treatment. But we need a coordinated approach against excess intestinal bacteria: ration – stun – eradicate.

Strategy to attack bacterial biofilm Intestinal peristalsis (MMC) will be facilitated with a prokinetic: for example with Résolor 0.5 mg. Resolor will boost MMC in phase 3 (regular activity phase), when we are in the inter-digestive period, in order to evacuate waste. This must be done every night in order to achieve 100% evacuation. So Sibo will no longer be able to develop. The ideal is to start a 12-hour fast after the evening meal and to observe an inter-digestive space of 5 hours between each meal in order to allow the MMC to do its work also during the day.

Example of Siebecker Treatment Protocol (Pimentel 2006): fig3ib10.jpg - Click to see more photos on ServImg

Treatment

• Diet oriented
, if desired, to facilitate the assimilation of macronutrients. This restrictive diet is poor in fermentable foods but will be limited in time, taking into account the terrain (intolerances and state of the digestive system).

Antimicrobial treatment (antibiotics or plants) adapted to the type of SIBO/SIFO (hydrogen or methane). For example, I used these essential oils: Ceylon Cinnamon, Clove, Mountain Savory and Lemon EO. Peppermint EO, with ginger and fennel. Oregano EO. Some people use berberine successfully.

NB: EOs are preferably entero-protected (soft gels) in order to reach the 2nd part of the colon and to avoid attack on the intestinal mucosa.

Prokinetics: I use Resolor 0.5 mg. We must prevent stagnation of faeces.

Supply of useful nutrients (intestinal tightness / against leaky gut) via drink (water), with L-glutamine kyowa 15-20 gr. To compensate for the excitatory effect of glutamine, I use glycine (hydrolyzed collagen) and magnesium. But not only.

Support digestion processes and the integrity of the intestinal wall with useful nutrients. For example lipase enzymes, betaine HCL. I used other nutrients to facilitate intestinal sealing (glutamine, butyrate).

A reduction in factors that aggravate SIBO/SIFO such as stress or certain medications. Nb: Useful information: Dr Marc Pimentel, + Dr Bella Lindemans, Dr Nirala Jacobi. D’Oro (in French).

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Hi,
Before eating on a restrictive way (few fodmaps), because on a temporary schedule, the plan must be well settled.
You must be informed, in order not to panic and add some stress (vagus nerve between brain and stomach / gut).
Must be taken into consideraton:
- which nutritients to rebuild a "leakyt gut". Namely glutamine, butyrate and thiamine (B1), Not only.
NB: No L-glutamine at the beginning if candida albicans (it feeds fungus). First eradicate.
- which electrolytes are needed for a shake to make it easier to absorb and digest.
- which nutrients should be taken to help. e.g. bone broth or glycine.
- which middle to ease digestion. Namely enzymes and betaïne HCL.
- How to reduce bacterial overgrowth with antibiotics or plants (EO like origan and peppermint, entero-protected, in order not to irritate)
- How to evacuate LPS residues when killing bacterial overgrowth and how to assist liver function.
See Dr Mark Pimentel for confirmation and how to handle.
Note: As already said, starrches are to be avoided, but only at the beginning, and afterwards restricted. Why? there are 2 sorts of fibers: digestible and undigestible fibers. the last one remains in the second part of the colon and it feeds the bacteria if stasis.
Not a problem if the MMC / transit is correct. This is why starch should be limited at once a week when the MMC is under control.
MMC: Migrant Motor Complex.

More info (plan)
How to deal with a recently installed SIBO / SIFO

It is an abnormal proliferation, bacterial and / or fungal, in the small intestine, causing multiple digestive and extra-digestive symptoms. Problems of intestinal hyperpermeability may be associated with this. When you have a methane sibo, the stagnation of materials in the large bowel + gas causes distensions that the bowel is not designed to handle.

Basis of treatment – The Sibo is recently installed.

The symptoms are less than a year old. We assume a low-noise bacterial-sounding IBS (IBS = Intestinal Bacterial Syndrome). Therefore we can ignore a biofilm disruptor as a precursor to the treatment. But we need a coordinated approach against excess intestinal bacteria: ration – stun – eradicate.

Strategy to attack bacterial biofilm Intestinal peristalsis (MMC) will be facilitated with a prokinetic: for example with Résolor 0.5 mg. Resolor will boost MMC in phase 3 (regular activity phase), when we are in the inter-digestive period, in order to evacuate waste. This must be done every night in order to achieve 100% evacuation. So Sibo will no longer be able to develop. The ideal is to start a 12-hour fast after the evening meal and to observe an inter-digestive space of 5 hours between each meal in order to allow the MMC to do its work also during the day.

Example of Siebecker Treatment Protocol (Pimentel 2006): fig3ib10.jpg - Click to see more photos on ServImg

Treatment

• Diet oriented
, if desired, to facilitate the assimilation of macronutrients. This restrictive diet is poor in fermentable foods but will be limited in time, taking into account the terrain (intolerances and state of the digestive system).

Antimicrobial treatment (antibiotics or plants) adapted to the type of SIBO/SIFO (hydrogen or methane). For example, I used these essential oils: Ceylon Cinnamon, Clove, Mountain Savory and Lemon EO. Peppermint EO, with ginger and fennel. Oregano EO. Some people use berberine successfully.

NB: EOs are preferably entero-protected (soft gels) in order to reach the 2nd part of the colon and to avoid attack on the intestinal mucosa.

Prokinetics: I use Resolor 0.5 mg. We must prevent stagnation of faeces.

Supply of useful nutrients (intestinal tightness / against leaky gut) via drink (water), with L-glutamine kyowa 15-20 gr. To compensate for the excitatory effect of glutamine, I use glycine (hydrolyzed collagen) and magnesium. But not only.

Support digestion processes and the integrity of the intestinal wall with useful nutrients. For example lipase enzymes, betaine HCL. I used other nutrients to facilitate intestinal sealing (glutamine, butyrate).

A reduction in factors that aggravate SIBO/SIFO such as stress or certain medications. Nb: Useful information: Dr Marc Pimentel, + Dr Bella Lindemans, Dr Nirala Jacobi. D’Oro (in French).
Thoughts on mastic gum as an antimicrobial? Less stress on the liver than all those antimicrobials you listed, plus it can be taken on a regular basis without issues. So essentially one needs an antimicrobial + probiotic regimen, combining it with proper nutrients to aid in gut lining repair (glycine, butyrate etc...) as well as limiting starches? With those gut repairing nutrients... how do you get them? Do you get them mainly from foods or do you use supplements?

LucH

Thoughts on mastic gum as an antimicrobial? Less stress on the liver than all those antimicrobials you listed, plus it can be taken on a regular basis without issues. So essentially one needs an antimicrobial + probiotic regimen, combining it with proper nutrients to aid in gut lining repair (glycine, butyrate etc...) as well as limiting starches? With those gut repairing nutrients... how do you get them? Do you get them mainly from foods or do you use supplements?

*) Thoughts on mastic gum as an antimicrobial?
=> I don’t know mastic gum well. If you make a search with “mastic gum antifungal”, there no consensus. Antiviral and antioxidant, yes that’ OK. Antiviral by blocking virus replication. But what about candida albicans? Not antifungal onto some fungi.

*) Less stress on the liver than all those antimicrobials you listed, plus it can be taken on a regular basis without issues.
=> If you kill some bacteria, there will be burden on the liver (LPS) whatever you do. Need to understand how to help and alleviate the burden, and how to evacuate …

For other readers, make a search with:
1) Understand the protective effects of cholesterol on LPS (Effets protecteurs du cholestérol sur les endotoxines)
2) Dr. A. D’oro
« Le SIBO, quand vos problèmes de santé viennent de l’intestin grêle » Partie 2 : La prise en charge.
Note that main EO proposed are entero-coated: oregano + assistance from peppermint, ginger and fennel to deal with flatulence and gas). Mountain Savory is not coated.
So not a problem for gut irritated. Need to target / reach the second part of the colon.

I don’t say my proposition is best butt you’d better analyze a long way use of gum residue in the colon. Ray Peat doesn’t like much gums.
Dr Ray Peat PhD also advises against carrageenan and other gums. Allergenic and could create endotoxin in bowel.

And yes, you’re probably going to improve / diminish the overgrowth burden with mastic gums, but meanwhile making a selection of resistant fila. Think twice before attacking: ration – stun – eradicate.
=> You’re not really going to ration / lower the burden. You’re going to selectively alleviate the load, temporally, leaving the place for resistant bacteria. Again, think twice before acting. Don’t say we’ll see how …

*) Way of action with essential oils (EO)
EO are not supposed to kill every bacterium or fungus but by preventing those “beasts” to replicate and by weakening their body envelop so that the immune system is enable to do his job.

Note: It’ not the only way to act, through EO. See Dr Antonello D’oro for a comprehensive approach (You’ll need a translator). Or see the other Drs cited, in English.

Make a Google search with “SIBO & pullulation bactérienne” (general information) and then try to find a more specific post, e.g. my daily diary explaining how I deal with histamine intolerance and bacterial overgrowth: “Démangeaison & Histamine – Journal de suivi” (from Luc).

=> I chose the option with a drink, in order to saturate the faeces with antifungal liquid. No other liquid except toxic one. Drink every +/ 3 hours (120 ml) from a shake.
Note I can’t be more precise with links (censored).

Note too we won’t be able to reach bacteria hidden behind a biofilm, except with special enzymes against biofilm. But whenever those bacteria are unable to communicate (quorum sensing) and can’t feed without toxic material, the ground will be under control.
Toxic material is water with toxic molecules reaching every inch of your body (blood, stools, and membranes).

*) How do you get them (gut repairing nutrients)? Do you get them mainly from foods or do you use supplements?
=> First you’ll have to alleviate what irritates. Personal experience with foodstuff; different for everyone. The cure must not last too long. otherwise, problems (...)
To bring all nutrients needed, you must add some supplements until you can tolerate most of the foodstuff. A combination of real food and supplements.
You’ll have to inform on fibers: digestible, indigestible and spongy (water-absorbing) fiber to optimize bowel movements when OK.

*) Electrolytes:
- Calcium minimum 800 mg Ca. not under 550 mg.
From PCa powder. (1 / 1.3 ratio optimal). I use 2.6 g phosphate Ca (1 dose 1.3 gr x 2) in a shake. => 494.7 Ca / P 378.

- Magnesium 450 – 600 mg.
I use Mg bisglycinate powder. 2 x doses 1 mL (1,86 g x 2 brings 155 Mg element and 197 mg phosphorus element). 3 doses advised. Must be taken with a meal (fat needed).

- Potassium 4500 mg.
From potasssium citrate powder. Scope +/ 2 ml. (1 dose = 1.63 gr x 5)
Mine comes from nutrimuscle.com 574.4 mg K par scope.

- Sodium. 2.5 Na / 6 gr salt targeted. But I take according to taste.
From sea salt. RP prefers clean salt.

*) Nutrients for intestinal tightness (against leaky gut)
- L-glutamine kyowa 15-20 gr powder (from HSN).
Remind: not with a candida albicans. First under control.

- Butyrate
4 gr from farm butter, a little rancid, or from supplement.

Note: if you can’t tolerate some foodstuff or fibers, you’d better take EPS (water-soluble) curcumin and Melissa (Pileje source) in order to tolerate what irritates the mucosal liners.
With a shake, you bypass the problem of chewing (…). Probably no need for EPS.

*) Anti-inflammatory practice in order to tolerate IBS
A special post is needed. But one single molecule won’t do the job if there is stress and anxiety because of the link between brain and stomach, through the vagal nerve.

*) Useful nutrients (for a shake)
- Theanine (B1)
Note interaction between B1 B2 B3.
- Nutrients for thyroid: what lacks: Zn Mg Se I
- Taurine
Taurine Now Foods pure powder is OK (tasteless)
Info why:
« Qu’est-ce qui rend la taurine si importante ? » & Mirzoune
« Magnésium et taurine pour le cerveau » & Mirzoune
I may not be more precise (censored).

- Collagen hydrolyzed 20 gr (nutrimuscle.com)
=> May bring 50 % of required protein if desired + gaba-like effect.

- Salt if diarrhea.

*) If histamine problems (prurit)
- DAO enzymes 1 000 000 units
- read info on which foodstuff and how to deal with:

“Traiter l’intolérance à l’histamine”
+ PDF « Aliments producteurs ou libérateurs d’histamine »

*) Dervs asks
Do you get them mainly from foods or do you use supplements?
=> Impossible to get them all from foodstuff, in the quantity desired.
2 meals + a shake as a snack.
But you aren’t assured to eradicate all the bacteria in this way. Too long too.

If your only bring toxic materials – with useful nutrients for your metabolism – the bacteria will be strangled.

Need to watch the MMC in order to monitor intestinal motility, to avoid stasis and to optimizie the frequency of stools.

*) Info on MMC
The migrating motor complex
(CMM or MMC in English) is an electrical and contractile activity of digestive motility which takes place in the inter-digestive periods (between two meals), and interrupted by food intake. Each CMM is accompanied by an increase in gastric, pancreatic and duodenal secretions. They are thought to serve to evacuate contents in the small intestine between meals, and also to transport bacteria from the small intestine into the colon. An alteration of this phase notably favors the development of chronic bacterial colonization of the small intestine, a source in particular of bloating, diarrhea, or even steatorrhea, of the majority of food intolerances. When contractile activity is low, we then speak of lazy intestines. Support and rehabilitation is often necessary, with a prokinetic (Resolor 0.5 mg), initially.

Last edited:

youngsinatra

I noticed a big increase in my bowel movement frequency and an improvement in stool quality when I increased my thyroid dose recently.

Like I was still constipated on the lower dose and now I have 1-3 BMs a day.

eimearrose

I noticed a big increase in my bowel movement frequency and an improvement in stool quality when I increased my thyroid dose recently.

Like I was still constipated on the lower dose and now I have 1-3 BMs a day.
What sort of an increase? What dose were you taking before and what have you increased to? I have decent temps and pulse is improving on 72mcg T4 + 36mcg T3, but I still have hard stool (way better than on no thyroid, but still not optimal and I get really bloated when I try to increase fibre). I'm wondering if a little bit more T3 might be what I need to see an improvement.

Kyle970

I notice that whenever I eat things, maybe 10-15 minutes later, I start to get itchy. I'm realizing I might have some intestinal irritation going on based on these observations. Anyways, I started to read some forum posts and some Ray Peat quotes relating to gut irritation.

Ray Peat says whenever you are experiencing gut irritation... starch consumption should be ZERO.

My diet has a lot of starches I think. I eat carrots, potatoes, white rice pretty much every day. I eat like 2-3 medium potatoes, 2 carrots, 2 cups of white rice throughout the day.

I currently have 1 bowel movement a day. A vast improvement from when I was very hypo and would only have bowel movements every other day or even every 2-3 days sometimes if I was really constipated.

I'm still not where I want to be in terms of bowel movement frequency and thyroid health. I currently take 1 grain of NDT via TyroMax+ an additional 10 mcg of T3 to change the ratio of t4 to t3 from 4:1 to 2:1. My temps since going from 25mcg only to 40mcg of t4+20 mcg of t3 have increased along with my pulse, where when I was on 25mcg of t3 only, I was struggling to get my temps up. It has been a week since I added TyroMax and my temps have been rising. Here are my temps and pulse records.

View attachment 56613

I probably still need more thyroid based on these temps, but I'll let the t4 settle into my system for maybe another week before I start to increase my dose.

Anyways, my questions are related to intestinal irritation and diet. What are the foods one should eat when experiencing intestinal irritation and what are the foods to eliminate?

The post that @Apple linked was very helpful, but I am still a bit confused. Especially since it says that foods like white rice and potatoes are fine... but according to Ray, starches should be zero.

If one were to exclude starches, what would they eat on an average day? I think what I understand from the article and from Ray Peat in general is that I should try to get more calories from liquids as a way to reduce gut irritation since less food is being digested through the intestinal tract which would cause less irritation and allow the gut to heal? Hence the milch regimen, since milk is a "complete food". I don't think I want to get on a milk only diet, mainly because I'm still not sure how I react to milk.

So should my diet switch from- high meat, high carbs/starches via potatoes, carrots, white rice, low dairy, low fruits to something more along the lines of- high fruit, high dairy (I can't drink a whole lot of milk, I find I can tolerate 2-3 cups fine though), an okay amount of meat, and I should reduce the potatoes and white rice etc... until the gut barrier can heal?

I'm not sure. This is what I understood from reading some articles relating to gut irritation.

My goal is to heal gut and intestinal irritation and to increase my bowel movements from 1x a day to 2-3x a day.

How do I go about doing this? I know i must continue to improve my thyroid function but I already know this. I'm confused about my day to day diet and what foods I should eat.
Did you find anything that helped this situation?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals