I'm Launching my own CLOTHING STORE - the Healthiest Clothes IN THE WORLD at an AFFORDABLE PRICE

JamesGatz

Hello All! I recently launched my Clothing Store - Naturals by James Gatz

811234A3-95E0-47A4-8629-CFB2B8877EB4.png

So anyway, everyone has a clothing brand these days and tries to sell garbage at high prices, so why is mine special?

To Start off: if its one thing I know in this world, it is Clothes, I HAVE DEVOTED SO MUCH TIME to Clothes and Sewing

The Facts:

I've already made a previous thread focused on how toxic Polyester, and other synthetic fabrics are

HOWEVER

What many of you DON'T KNOW is this :

When you buy Clothes that are "100% Cotton" or "100% Wool" - THIS IS A LIE

The "100% Cotton" Tag ONLY pertains to the Body of the Fabric, it does not pertain to "decoration",

So for example, when you buy a shirt that says "100% Cotton", in reality it has Polyester Tags, Latex Ribbing in the sleeves and Collar depending on the type of Shirt as well as being doused with pesticides, Estrogenic ink used in Printing, etc.

I could go on all day, but the fact of the matter is it is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to wear any modern cloth all day and have a "healthy metabolism", serotonin will always be elevated because of how toxic it is

Theres a lot of Grifters out there, people who steal my ideas and content so unfortunately, I can't disclose everything I did with my clothes that makes them special because my work will get stolen again, but I will say, my clothes feel LIGHTYEARS DIFFERENT from any Cloth you have ever worn

I use extremely high-quality Organic French Terry Fabric with Organic Cotton Tags along with a few other special aspects in my clothing that I will not disclose publicly to protect my branding, and I make the Cuts and Sew the Fabric myself,

I CREATE EVERY PART that goes into this shirt, THERE IS NOT A SHREAD of anything toxic on any of my Clothing and I focus on making the HEALTHIEST/most comfortable clothes that exist in the world

I BET MY LIFE SAVINGS that my clothes are the healthiest clothes in the World, No one comes close to the amount of effort/detail I put into my clothes

... At an affordable price, my profit margins are RAZOR THIN right now and I'm LITERALLY barely breaking even, but as of right now I need to prove myself to you guys... so I'm making all my prices really cheap right now and once I'm more established, I will need to raise the price slightly so I can breathe.

If you need loungewear, clothes to wear at Home while at rest, something really comfortable, this is for you.

Nothing else like this in the World - I GUARANTEE IT.

Currently I'm selling only NightGowns, T-Shirts and Sweatpants, but soon I will be creating headwear with extended sizing and possibly Flip-Flops as well in the future

THANK YOU, any questions, don't hesitate to throw my way - Linking my website and Shop below!

I apologize that my pictures aren't "professional" - I'm currently a broke boy living with my MOMMY 😢😢 so until I start making more money, my set-up is extremely humble.

Any support is greatly appreciated, if you order from me, I will NOT LET YOU DOWN! Promise

All Clothes are Made to Order by me personally, so it takes me about 1 week, to Cut and Sew and then be ready to Ship to you

21659C97-74C7-4084-9DB9-7B0D89503CDD.jpeg

This is awesome James. I plan to put in an order. Is there anyway to get the t-shirts without the dark portions around collar and sleeves so that they could be worn as an undershirt under a white dress shirt?

PopSocket

Make cool non-toxic underwear and I'll buy some if you can send it as samples/gift as I don't want to deal and lose time with customs. I am in Europe. Socks too.

I have fabrics hypersensitivity and I have been looking for this kind of stuff. Would love to support such a business.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
How about the name, ‘Gatz Naturals’
Kind of has a good flow to it.
Anyways, how about shrinkage with washing? I’m concerned about natural fabrics shrinking.

Can I dye your shirt with methylene blue? Does anyone know if methylene blue will cure properly to a fabric? And not make a mess of everything!

Nice work James!

Nick

No metal is what I would look for in healthy clothes in this microwaved world.
If I am not mistaken that piece of metal is actually designed to deflect microwaves :)
Just wondering what is the purpose of the metal tag on the neck?
To me it doesn't look like a metal tag, it looks like a clip used for the purpose of staging the picture. Perhaps I am wrong but if not there is no need to worry about a metal tag, which would indeed resonate with and re-transmit radio waves.
Edit: I had never thought much about the potential harm of metal zippered pants until just now...

Korven

These look pretty cool!

Second the non-toxic underwear, IMPOSSIBLE to find.

For people in the thread @JamesGatz is banned so he probably won't reply here any time soon.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Just wondering what is the purpose of the metal tag on the neck?
To me it doesn't look like a metal tag, it looks like a clip used for the purpose of staging the picture. Perhaps I am wrong but if not there is no need to worry about a metal tag, which would indeed resonate with and re-transmit radio waves.
Edit: I had never thought much about the potential harm of metal zippered pants until just now...
Yes, so Nick explained it very well.

My clothes don't have metal on it and the clip is just for the picture - This is my "broke boy" way of reflecting light so that the picture looks better.

Yea so my pictures are not professional unfortunately because I cannot afford a decent camera set-up YET, but the clothes themselves are perfect,

Pictures don't do my clothes justice as of yet!

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

This is awesome James. I plan to put in an order. Is there anyway to get the t-shirts without the dark portions around collar and sleeves so that they could be worn as an undershirt under a white dress shirt?
Yep, so I'm going to add 2 options this weekend, one option with 'Natural' Accents that matches the body of the shirt and one with the 'Mushroom" Accents seen in the photo.

The shirt is on the thicker side though (its not like a $20 undershirt that lasts for a few weeks, its like a sweater material so it is bulkier/thicker but it is really durable and comfortable honestly)

I built my clothes to last and for supreme comfort as my utmost priority

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals