ILoveSugar History

OP
I

iLoveSugar

My oxygen is usually always 98-99 on my reader. I was only low occasionally while living at 8,000 feet in Colorado.

On another note, it seems like ALL food and liquid just doesn't digest for me. No matter what, I get bloated and food just sits in my stomach. Very uncomfortable.

answersfound

iLoveSugar said:
post 101175 My oxygen is usually always 98-99 on my reader. I was only low occasionally while living at 8,000 feet in Colorado.

On another note, it seems like ALL food and liquid just doesn't digest for me. No matter what, I get bloated and food just sits in my stomach. Very uncomfortable.

Maybe sip some coffee with cream and sugar. If it gives you an adrenaline response try a little pregnenolone

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
I

iLoveSugar

I have been each day. I have like 1 or 2 ounces in the morning and sometimes 1 or 2 ounces in the afternoon.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Another thing that no food, drink, or anything helps is the fact that my feet are ALWAYS frozen, and sometimes sweaty. Even heavy socks do not help this.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Something also to make note of is that I hyperventilate very easy. I have a lot of shallow breathing, and fast breathing. Bag breathing does not seem to touch this for me. Also, the more anxious I get, and in situations where I am NOT comfortable, the worse this gets. But even walking up my stairs gets me out of breath.

answersfound

iLoveSugar said:
Another thing that no food, drink, or anything helps is the fact that my feet are ALWAYS frozen, and sometimes sweaty. Even heavy socks do not help this.

Me too. Wtf!?!?!

haidut

answersfound said:
post 101188
iLoveSugar said:

Me too. Wtf!?!?!

Adrenaline. Clonidine is a friend to both of you.

Right!? It's a constant sympathetic dominance. The more you hate lowering it, the more you are a slave to it.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
haidut said:
post 101215
answersfound said:
post 101188
iLoveSugar said:

Me too. Wtf!?!?!

Adrenaline. Clonidine is a friend to both of you.
:1
Such_Saturation said:
post 101217 Right!? It's a constant sympathetic dominance. The more you hate lowering it, the more you are a slave to it.
:1

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Where to get Clonidine? And can this cause drowsiness at all? I'm already severely drowsy regardless of any caffeine intake, etc.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
iLoveSugar said:
post 101240 Where to get Clonidine? And can this cause drowsiness at all? I'm already severely drowsy regardless of any caffeine intake, etc.
Well there is adrenaline run amok "wired but tired" exhaustion and then there is the calm pleasantly relaxed tired experience reminiscent of childhood that very low doses of clonidine can have. I consider this a valuable sort term/occasional addition to my personal Peat inspired tool box. I used to have chronic fatigue syndrome so I can understand the fear and dread of anything with the potential for sedation but once we can break away from the constant adrenaline situation I think it helps us progress in our healing. Sometimes it's tricky to get the stress hormones to stand down and I envy people who can do it with sugar and salt alone or even just meditation but I unfortunately wasn't one of them. It's worth researching further if your suffering is interfering with your quality of life IMO.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
You can find clonidine at many of the places that sell cynoplus.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I do know that Cypro was supposed to make me relax also, but I was a disaster. In any event, I am spending every day a tired wreck now. My slow bowels and bad digestion are absolutely at the forefront though.

I seen this: Clonidine lowers blood pressure by decreasing the levels of certain chemicals in your blood.
What if my BP is already low sometimes?

and your heart to beat more slowly and easily.
And right now my heart rate is in the high 50's low 60's.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
iLoveSugar said:
post 101254 I do know that Cypro was supposed to make me relax also, but I was a disaster. In any event, I am spending every day a tired wreck now. My slow bowels and bad digestion are absolutely at the forefront though.

I seen this: Clonidine lowers blood pressure by decreasing the levels of certain chemicals in your blood.

Maybe Haidut will reply. I tend toward a high heart rate so...
I don't think it would be good to lower an already low heart rate or blood pressure.

SQu

I'm finding clonidine useful. Mine are 25ug, I take half at a time. I take clonidine for flushing, and it's good for sleep when you lie in bed, mind too active. It gave me a dry mouth to begin with but that soon wore off. Nothing seems to do the job like clonidine. I'm also someone who has adrenalin issues, just different ones. And sugar and salt also don't always help.

haidut

Blossom said:
post 101256
iLoveSugar said:
post 101254 I do know that Cypro was supposed to make me relax also, but I was a disaster. In any event, I am spending every day a tired wreck now. My slow bowels and bad digestion are absolutely at the forefront though.

Maybe Haidut will reply. I tend toward a high heart rate so...
I don't think it would be good to lower an already low heart rate or blood pressure.

Adrenaline combined with hypothyroidism can have paradoxical effects. Most hypothyroid people have low heart rates even though they run mostly on adrenaline and cortisol. I would still get the clonidine and ask your doctor about starting with a low dose of 25mcg as mention in the previous post. This would be 1/4 tablet of the regular 100mcg dose. If heart rate does not change and blood pressure is normal then I would take another 25mcg an hour later. I would not take more than 100mcg in a single day.

haidut

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals