ILoveSugar History

messtafarian

iLoveSugar said:
post 100182 Tracking my temps and pulse is almost useless. They jump all around from one minute to the next, that no number is a true number. Literally within minutes my pulse will go fro 75 to 100, back to 80, back to 100, etc. Same with temp. 97 to 98, back down, etc. They are so sporadic, that it's just useless.

I'm kind of having the same problem and I swear it is somehow related to food. It seems there is something about the act of digestion that my nervous system just does not like. This is a *little* better than it was a couple months ago but I still watch it daily and I'm somewhat obsessed with what goes on in my bathroom.

What I started out doing several months ago was I bought a glucose meter and tried to see if I was having some kind of hypoglycemic thing. This turned out to be somewhat accurate. I am not diabetic, but there were days when my blood sugar would hit near 200 after eating and dip down into the 60's a couple hours later. I've been manipulating my diet for quite some time and the severe symptoms I was experiencing got better especially after my butter experiment. The reason I'm mentioning this is because it seemed like there was a really major adrenaline spike that went along with all this. Now I still have pulse jumps but it is much calmer than it was. I used to just sweat and shake with my pulse up into the 150's, major POTS. Adding a ton of fat helped me manage the sugar I was clearly mismanaging, and that translated to a more stable heart rate. I think cyproheptadine also helped and I've been taking it for three months now.

Speaking of which, have you thought about POTS? Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. People who fall under this umbrella have insanely diverse and upsetting symptoms, usually due to any injury from a vaccine or a virus -- or due to extreme hormone imbalances.

https://www.rarediseasesnetwork.org/ARD ... more/POTS/

Last edited by a moderator:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
It's a long shot perhaps but mycobacterium avium subspecies para tuberculosis (MAP) might be worth checking into considering you have had so much difficulty and you have also been diagnosed with Crohn's disease. That could be one potential candidate for the bacterial infection idea that was mentioned earlier in the thread?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Another disastrous day/night. I was so nervous, irritable, wired, dizzy that I couldn't even do dishes. I decided to get out and go to the ballfield. I wanted to do my best without taking a benzo. Within 5 min of being there, and talking to one person, I was nearly falling over and was completely disoriented. I took .5 mg Klonopin. Eventually I was able to at least just play, but what a nightmare. This sucks. HOW BAD I just want to be able to talk to a human being in person without fainting, or feeling like I am going to faint.

I did not have a bowel movement today. I suspect my stomach is still a mess.

What gives?

I took 3/4 cynoplus today and about 50-75 mg pregnenolone powder.

HDD

iLoveSugar said:
post 100133 So today I woke up with 59 pulse, and 96 temp, then immediately took 1/2 cynoplus tablet. I also had 4 oz coffee and full cup of warmed milk with 3 tbs sugar. About an hour later, I still feel extremely tired, droggy, and just like sleeping forever. My temps have gone up to 97.4 and pulse to 78, but I feel like it would go up to that anyway with just getting up and getting my day going.

You might need to eat a more substantial amount in the morning with your coffee. The coffee and cynoplus both increase metabolism and require more food. Your glycogen will already be low from the night.There was a recent post (I think it was on the forum) about a good breakfast helping with blood sugar regulation for the rest of the day. I know that I have messed myself up with drinking coffee even with a lot of milk and sugar. And once it happens, it is hard to catch up. :2cents

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I use a huge coffee mug so it's probably more like 1.5 cups of milk, 3 TBS sugar, and 4 oz coffee.

HDD

Coffee/breakfast might not have anything to do with your symptoms but thought I should support what I was referring to.

http://www.functionalps.com/blog/2014/0 ... tolerance/

The study was in diabetic patients (Type II) so probably does not apply to all healthy people. However, it is still pretty telling that skipping only breakfast has such a potent and long lasting (post- lunch and dinner) effect on insulin sensitivity.

http://care.diabetesjournals.org/conten ... 1.abstract

"...Skipping breakfast increases PPHG after lunch and dinner in association with lower iGLP-1 and impaired insulin response. This study shows a long-term influence of breakfast on glucose regulation that persists throughout the day. Breakfast consumption could be a successful strategy for reduction of PPHG in type 2 diabetes. "

viewtopic.php?style=25&t=7433

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Each day that I can not have a bowel movement, my symptoms intesify. It's how I am certain it's related. Eating a decent amount of butter earlier made my stomach feel a bit blah. Kinda like ice cream. Fat seems to not bode well with me.

messtafarian

Not to be too gross but have you considered just trying a fleet saline enema? Just to get things moving?

haidut

Such_Saturation said:

What made you think that, and what kind of parasites could cause that - worms/tenia of some kind or Candida?
So, maybe a tsp of sulphur is warranted?

haidut said:
post 100365
Such_Saturation said:

What made you think that, and what kind of parasites could cause that - worms/tenia of some kind or Candida?
So, maybe a tsp of sulphur is warranted?

I don't know, but he has not mentioned a scan of that region, and the onset of all these issues was apparently quick. I think usually people are prescribed full body scans at this point of their wits, and maybe it can help. But as you say, there are simpler things you can do to evaluate this before the official ones.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I so bag enemas, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. I have to really proceed with caution as they aggravate my faint symptoms terribly. Just more reason to believe this is all gut related.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Probably do have parasites, but I have taken quite a bit of abx, colloidal silver, carrots, charcoal, bamboo, etc.

Ever tried Lyrica? It's quite powerful. Otherwise I used to be prescribed sulpiride 20mg + propantheline bromide 15mg + bromazepam 1.5mg for that kind of symptoms. Any kind of downer should improve your situation regardless of the cause.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Isn't Lyrica another dangerous depression drug. I've been on way to many of them that have done nothing.

No it's similar to GABA but only blocks calcium channels.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals