If i took the vaccine in october and have no adverse effects, am i safe?

magnesiumania

Yeah, but why haven't i gotten any symptoms of the spike proteins? I took the vaccine in October and now its February, i still haven't gotten any sides. I workout like usual with no heart or lung issues, Is it possible my batch might have expired or that it was a less dangerous one?
You probably got a saline shot....youre safe as long as you dont accept more jabs...its russian roulette, you cant know when youre getting the pure graphene oxide...

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

You probably got a saline shot....youre safe as long as you dont accept more jabs...its russian roulette, you cant know when youre getting the pure graphene oxide...
I ain't accepting any jabs, they can come to my house and put me at gunpoint, I'll allow them to shoot me. Rather die like that than to get a 3rd jab with graphene oxide

I took the vaccine in October 2021, If you read my other post about this, I took aspirin before and after, the only symptom i got was a bad headache the day after vaccination but nothing more afterwards. Since October til now, i haven't had any adverse effects on me, I had omicron for a while in January, but it was healed a week later. I'm not trying to say the vaccination is not dangerous, given the evidence I've seen with my own eyes, I wish i dould slap my old self for taking this vaccine, but why haven't i suffered from adverse effects from it? Not even heart issues i have.

It would be nice to get an answer, if the symptoms can be delayed, i need to know so that i can buy the necessary supplements to combat it

The experts warning about the detriments from the vaccines say some people get immediate adverse effects and some will take several years to break down the immune system of a strong body. Don't let your guard down and take your health for granted, soak up every bit of sunshine you get get yourself into.

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

The experts warning about the detriments from the vaccines say some people get immediate adverse effects and some will take several years to break down the immune system of a strong body. Don't let your guard down and take your health for granted, soak up every bit of sunshine you get get yourself into.
Well how come when i look at my batch numbers at howbad.info, there were no deaths for my first dose, and 7 on my second dose? I have no adverse reactions, after that bad headache i had, i havent had any more symptoms after that. How do I know that I am in danger my friend?

magnesiumania

I ain't accepting any jabs, they can come to my house and put me at gunpoint, I'll allow them to shoot me. Rather die like that than to get a 3rd jab with graphene oxide
Good. Even better, get a gun for protection. If youre lucky you may be able to shoot them first.

Well how come when i look at my batch numbers at howbad.info, there were no deaths for my first dose, and 7 on my second dose? I have no adverse reactions, after that bad headache i had, i havent had any more symptoms after that. How do I know that I am in danger my friend?
That is good then! I was responding to your original worried post question. I didn't say you ARE in danger. I just said I wouldn't take my health for granted after having the jab. It is true for those less fortunate to have gotten a "bad" batch, that all the side effects are not immediate. I am glad you feel better about your situation. I didn't read anything past your original post question.

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

That is good then! I was responding to your original worried post question. I didn't say you ARE in danger. I just said I wouldn't take my health for granted after having the jab. It is true for those less fortunate to have gotten a "bad" batch, that all the side effects are not immediate. I am glad you feel better about your situation. I didn't read anything past your original post question.
Ah, sorry for that.

Even if im safe, i still take Aspirin 2 grams a day, just generally, i feel good with it, its like a light nootropic, keeps my serotonin low. Thanks for the help!

Melk

Based on my experience so far, yes?

I got strong armed into having three pfizers for work (first one October last year, most recent one earlier this month), and afaik im fine, or at least no worse than I was before. (which is quite well compared to some of the misery you read on here)

First two I noticed nothing but a little soreness at the site, third one I felt a bit fluey skin-achey for a day, but then fine. And a lot of fatigue following all three, but I think that was the cyproheptadine more than anything else, even 1mg of that stuff makes me sleepy all day, and I took 4mg each time.

I mean I'm not thrilled it happened and I do feel violated, but not actually negatively effected.

I had them aspirate the needle each time.

And otherwise did the usual stuff, bit of aspirin 1-2g/day or so, bit of progeste, bit of oxidal, 4mg cyproheptadine, some Vit D 10000iu, plenty of sugar and protein.

Heresy I know, but based of how little supplementing usually does for me (at least in a noticeable way), I honestly think I would have been fine without all the supps.

So take from all that what you will lol

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

Based on my experience so far, yes?

I got strong armed into having three pfizers for work (first one October last year, most recent one earlier this month), and afaik im fine, or at least no worse than I was before. (which is quite well compared to some of the misery you read on here)

First two I noticed nothing but a little soreness at the site, third one I felt a bit fluey skin-achey for a day, but then fine. And a lot of fatigue following all three, but I think that was the cyproheptadine more than anything else, even 1mg of that stuff makes me sleepy all day, and I took 4mg each time.

I mean I'm not thrilled it happened and I do feel violated, but not actually negatively effected.

I had them aspirate the needle each time.

And otherwise did the usual stuff, bit of aspirin 1-2g/day or so, bit of progeste, bit of oxidal, 4mg cyproheptadine, some Vit D 10000iu, plenty of sugar and protein.

Heresy I know, but based of how little supplementing usually does for me (at least in a noticeable way), I honestly think I would have been fine without all the supps.

So take from all that what you will lol
Same here mate, It's been over 7 months now and i havent felt one negative thing from the vax.

Neeters 27

I honestly don't know mate, most people here recommend having a fast metabolism, maybe because it assists the immune system in combatting spike proteins easily

Still, don't take the vaccine
Unfortunately, here in Ontario Canada we all had to in order to keep our jobs. no work, no income, no food. we had NO CHOICE. in any case, i didnt even have any side effects of it, i bet it was just saline. we had to have 2 full doses. and we each got covid 3 x anyway. its just a cold. whatever

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

Unfortunately, here in Ontario Canada we all had to in order to keep our jobs. no work, no income, no food. we had NO CHOICE. in any case, i didnt even have any side effects of it, i bet it was just saline. we had to have 2 full doses. and we each got covid 3 x anyway. its just a cold. whatever
Thats sad as hell, Canada becoming CCP every day.

Same here, I don't feel any negative effects from the vaccines, and I took mine on October 2021. Either this vax thing is fake or we were lucky and injected with saline, idk anymore

DeadCatBounce

Yeah, I'm starting to doubt this anti vax craze...
The vaccines are no good for sure but none of the vaccinated people that I know have died or suffered massive side effects besides the usual 2 day fever and headache.

Several people that I don't know personally died directly after injection though (massive heart attack, quick death) and I know some bad cases from a doctor who is a good friend of mine. I guess when the ***t from the vaccine gets into the bloodstream it is important how ones heart and system reacts to it as it WILL pass through the heart. If the reaction is very severe only then there is a problem.

I am still not sure what the purpose of all this forceful vaccination was. In retrospect it looks like a massive psy-op. COVID alone was I believe a way to pump more $ into the system through the FED and the other CBs and stabilize the sytem but the rest - lockdowns and vaccines and green passes was really weird.

tankasnowgod

No doubt the worst case scenarios haven't come to pass. Clearly, 60 Million Vaxxed Americans did not die over the winter, as some people (and even doctors) predicted.

I also think the longer you go without any noticeable negative effects, the less likely they become. The most likely are something like accelerated stress or aging, or infertility issues.

If you look at drug side effects, they usually manifest after being taken chronically for a period of time.

Having said all of that, there is still no way I would take one of these shots, personally. They are still far riskier than any other "vaccine" according to the VAERS data, and even the clinical trials suggest they only offer, at most, 1.3% ARR from a diagnosis of a common cold, and even those paltry "benefits" are likely the result of fraud. And criminal organizations like Pfizer are raking in tens of billions of dollars from them, and governments are still using them to try and justify their tyrannical actions. While I am glad that 60 Million Americans didn't die from these shots, the more than 30,000 deaths reported to VAERS (and hundreds of thousands of serious side effects) are still far too many.

I think you should stay away from any boosters, however. They are at least up to a 4th booster, and seem like they want to distribute boosters every 6-12 months. Again, there is no potential upside, and massive potential downside. I think even a 1 in a million risk is unacceptable, when there is zero potential benefit.

P

Peatness

Good for you. A positive attitude will go far ....

What you call anti vax craze is based on good science unlike your covid injections which is based on fraud. Wishing you well - keep away from 5g towers

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals