If being around a STRESSFUL PERSON is STRESSFUL, how DANGEROUS is living next to a GRAVEYARD

JamesGatz

I've been doing a lot of experimentations around GRAVEYARDS lately, I get REALLY STRESSED OUT in a 2-block radius around a graveyard.

Rent is CHEAPER AROUND GRAVEYARDS for a reason

I think common sense, being around decomposing bodies is DANGEROUS but lets cover why, right?

For starters, all bodies are treated with embalming fluids (formaldehyde), which leach into the soil and even the water supply apparently:

37681C4E-E031-46F4-9C34-041C7595D436.jpeg

Even the WHO has documents on this:

Even besides this fact that you have these toxic fluids all over the graveyard, theres also the fact that decomposing bodies are STRESSFUL to be around

This is a study that shows PUTRESCINE triggers fight-or-flight/threat response from people (in a nutshell, the chemicals that off-gas from a decomposing body raises stress/survival hormones in people)

So in a nutshell, the gases from dead bodies (dead animal or person or even insects to an extent) raises stress hormones in people, probably the same reason animals like eating/chasing "alive animals" to eat them fresh rather than a decomposing one

Its worth noting the NWO is getting rid of graveyards entirely, replacing them with "green burials", basically someone plants a tree next to a dead body and the dead body is allowed to decompose onto the tree so instead of a cemetery there will be forests instead -

303A81BB-EEAF-40F0-8724-58A1FF01A031.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Another question worth asking: Is having an URN of someones ashes in your home also stressful? I haven't experimented so I don't know for sure, I would assume to an extent it would have a negative impact on health

DaveFoster

Are there any epidemiological studies that show negative health outcomes associated with living next to graveyards? I'm aware of some showing such with people who live on top of landfills.

EvanHinkle

Gary the plant guru from Laguna Hills Nursery, (there are some threads on him in the forum) has seen first hand that trees of a species when planted in soil that previously had a tree of that species will not thrive.

He literally said imagine if your relatives died and you never took their bodies out of your house. Now imagine living and thriving in that environment.

I lived next to a small graveyard from 11-18 years of age. I believe he’s right.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I wonder what’s up when people like to walk around in graveyards?

michael94

Always found cemeteries to be super peaceful, no bad juju or anything like that

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I unfortunately lived next to one while in college, and people in my dorm used to walk through and smoke there all the time

I was there a few times at night and swear I was hallucinating things and seeing and hearing things that weren't there or didn't seem to be there at least

You know when you're In the Woods at Night sometimes you'll see something at the corner of your eye but when you turn to look theres nothing there? or maybe sometimes you hear twigs snapping and SWEAR theres someone behind you? But when you turn around theres nothing there?

That feeling ONLY REALLY HAPPENS to me in Graveyards, I know high serotonin causes hallucinations and related feelings but personally I don't know what I feel exactly when I'm near a graveyard but I think there is something more than the Putrescine, I don't know if its something spiritual or the Neutrino Sea or what but I do feel something and it always makes me feel sick

Even when I look st the faces of people that live near graveyards (1 block radius) they have this 'death' look on their face, face sunken in with dark circles, its strange stuff for sure

Hesperian

They're peaceful and some of the tombstones are interesting. Older graveyards with graves dating back hundreds of years are even more interesting. I found one up in northern Maine with a tiny headstone that said "Baby" and nothing more. At the same cemetery there were four headstones inside four overgrown bushes with and opening in the center where the headstones were. Cemeteries are great to explore.

Jonk

Always found cemeteries to be super peaceful, no bad juju or anything like that
Yeah I always felt I should feel some type of way when walking through them but I don't. I feel it would be stranger if they were hidden or farther away from society. Where I live they are often almost a part of parks and you often walk through them to get to your destination.

Jennifer

They're peaceful and some of the tombstones are interesting. Older graveyards with graves dating back hundreds of years are even more interesting. I found one up in northern Maine with a tiny headstone that said "Baby" and nothing more. At the same cemetery there were four headstones inside four overgrown bushes with and opening in the center where the headstones were. Cemeteries are great to explore.

I agree. I love walking in graveyards and looking at the tombstones, and New England has some very interesting ones, for sure. Even when I pass by a cemetery, I think of all the lives it holds. Each stone represents a life lived and I like to think about what those lives might have been like. To me, cemeteries are a garden of loved ones and a source of comfort for many people. They hold the physical part of us, and for those who need something more concrete to feel connected, they provide a dedicated place for us to talk to the ones we have loved and lost, much like how a church and temple provide a dedicated, sacred place to talk to our God.

LadyRae

But more importantly, what effects are graveyards having on our hair?!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Hesperian, I’ve enjoyed seeing the old tombstones too. There’s a huge older cemetery near me and we took an official tour years ago. It was very interesting!

Peater

I walk through one every day at the moment due to the location of the job I am on. I find it calming. Mate, you need to worry about the living, not the dead.

Kyle970

Never felt stress at funerals, actually get a peaceful vibe. One place that does max my stress level is a simple trip to Walmart etc, like off the scales stress.

EvanHinkle

Never felt stress at funerals, actually get a peaceful vibe. One place that does max my stress level is a simple trip to Walmart etc, like off the scales stress.
There’s a lot that plays into that I’m sure, but have you ever noticed the lights in a Walmart? They are straight up blue fluorescent tubes. I’ve always assumed they were the major stressor in there, but I think there are many.

Kyle970

Could be. Haven't tryed wearing blue blocked there yet. You're definitely right about there seems many things at play.
There’s a lot that plays into that I’m sure, but have you ever noticed the lights in a Walmart? They are straight up blue fluorescent tubes. I’ve always assumed they were the major stressor in there, but I think there are many.

DonLore

I too find cemeteries just peaceful and nice to walk through. I think the premise of this thread is not true

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom