How To Treat Adrenal Fatigue And How To Upregulate 5-HT2CRs?

Kingpinguin

I just got the results of my latest blood test.

Iron is normal but ferritin is in the low range of normal referance. Is there a particular iron supplement you recommend or did you get it as a prescription?

Either you get iron sulphate 200mg per day or like 100mg iron bisglycinate. I would take that everyday for 2 months and then go re test ferritin. Depending on how you feel after 2 months and what level your ferritin is at then you can decide what to do.

ebs

Either you get iron sulphate 200mg per day or like 100mg iron bisglycinate. I would take that everyday for 2 months and then go re test ferritin. Depending on how you feel after 2 months and what level your ferritin is at then you can decide what to do.

Thanks. I think I go for the iron bisglycinate because that would be the least constipating.

Kingpinguin

Thanks. I think I go for the iron bisglycinate because that would be the least constipating.

yeah probably so I’ve used both and I dont really notice constipation as a side effect. Sure you get increased constipation but eventually you have you have to take a dump and at that point its not a problem. it never really bothered me.
Maybe its just me. Cant remember if bisglycinate was less constipating for me but at least its promoted as less constipting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom