How to live the life

Roni123@

Brothers forgive me for not being able to explain it well I met and know Ray through a translator on the internet, I understand English but at certain levels of complexity which I cannot understand (cultural, spiritual part.....)

I need to know what Ray was talking about so much about that we need to live life and how to live life the Ray way? food ? thinking ? reading ?

Vileplume

I think by "living life," he means experiencing life as fully as you can. Increasing energy and the metabolic rate also means increased experience.

An energized person is not only happier but has a greater capacity to observe their environment, feel emotions, enjoy art and music, have sex, build relationships, think. Not just grand activities but the ability to experience even the tiniest things: the feeling of waking up, the awestruck feeling when you see someone you find beautiful, the sensation of walking down the sidewalk on a November afternoon and hearing leaves ruffle in the trees, the excitement of seeing a cool-looking bug on a plant.

These things make up life. Sadly, a low-energy and hypothyroid person becomes so choked by anxiety and narrow-minded awareness that they don't get to really experience any of these things.

Metabolism is life.

OP
R

Roni123@

I think by "living life," he means experiencing life as fully as you can. Increasing energy and the metabolic rate also means increased experience.

An energized person is not only happier but has a greater capacity to observe their environment, feel emotions, enjoy art and music, have sex, build relationships, think. Not just grand activities but the ability to experience even the tiniest things: the feeling of waking up, the awestruck feeling when you see someone you find beautiful, the sensation of walking down the sidewalk on a November afternoon and hearing leaves ruffle in the trees, the excitement of seeing a cool-looking bug on a plant.

These things make up life. Sadly, a low-energy and hypothyroid person becomes so choked by anxiety and narrow-minded awareness that they don't get to really experience any of these things.

Metabolism is life.
basically high carbs, quality protein, low pufa, all micros and minerals

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals