How to increase estrogen in a safe way? DHEA, boron?

Peater

Just a little update. I must say that the boron definitely helped me. I took 12 mg a day and I already noticed an increase in libido, my back acne cleared up and my energy levels are much higher.
That's excellent, notice anything estrogenic that's bad/you don't like? (Some say a higher 'insistent' libido can be estrogen driven and I tend to agree)

OP
blackface

blackface

That's excellent, notice anything estrogenic that's bad/you don't like? (Some say a higher 'insistent' libido can be estrogen driven and I tend to agree)
Since I was trying to increse my estrogen Im quite happy that my libido is back. So its too soon for me to say If I have any estrogenic side effects. But If I remember correctly the boron should take care of that and find a balance in the lefevels of estrogen.

OP
blackface

blackface

@blackface

Hey, how much aromasin did you use?
I was awere that people are overusing it so I was using from 6mg to 12 mg a day. But I only took it for two or three weeks.

I think the transdermal DHT and DHEA is the culprit of my problems. I do not have the blood tests but I have the symptoms of low estrogen.

How would you approach this problem, any tips?

brightside

I was awere that people are overusing it so I was using from 6mg to 12 mg a day. But I only took it for two or three weeks.

I think the transdermal DHT and DHEA is the culprit of my problems. I do not have the blood tests but I have the symptoms of low estrogen.

How would you approach this problem, any tips?
Sorry, no. All I have to offer is just speculation.

Actually, I can’t even relate. Topical DHEA:P4 in a 2:1 ratio is estrogenic for me, not at all pro-DHT. While even 6mg Aromasin is very noticeably helpful, but 12 mg does crash my mood.

Ras

You need to take excessive amounts of boron that are hard to provide with food alone (unless you eat lots of specific fruit) for it to elicit any effect on hormones. The effect boron has on hormones seems very strange as well. Sometimes it's shown as pro-androgenic, sometimes it's shown as pro-estrogenic and sometimes both, depending on how long you have taken it for - it's a complete wildcard in my opinion. Boron is also often recommended as a way to lower SHBG (or at least prevent SHBG from binding to various hormones, by displacement), but if you go look on various forums most people will tell you that it's bunk. It's a joke. I have seen so many before and afters with no difference whatsoever. The „take boron to lower SHBG" is one of the most prevailing bro-science tier advices that still get a pass. Boron doesn't have much research behind it and the quality of research when it comes to male hormones varies between piss poor and solid. DHEA is much more studied and the research is of higher quality. And yes DHEA can go towards E1 especially, that's the point though. Obviously it's highly individual and a case by case thing, I'm just personally not a fan of taking high doses of this mineral. The fact that people taking high doses (9mg, 12mg, 15mg etc.) also have to introduce cycling to their routine is another thing.

View: https://youtu.be/JJA2beVJZPs

Ras

Are you speaking from personal experience? I've began avoiding DHEA and just am taking pregnenolone because of the same concern.
It definitely gave me gynecomastia. I tried replicating the 1,600 milligram per day experiment. Nice sexual benefits at first, then nothing but breasts.

OP
blackface

blackface

Did you guys find any other supplement than boron that helps with estrogen regulation and increasement?

It seems controversial but vitamin D apart from a slight increase in LH seems to favor the conversion of testosterone to estradiol on adipose tissue and probably also in other organs / tissue (perhaps increased hepatic excretion?)

E and K2 appear to be pro-androgens (at least on the receptors), while A is controversial.

Kray

I recommend getting a topical product, there is a cream on Amazon that doesn't have any yucky ingredients and has Estriol and Estradiol. Apply to thin-skinned areas...
Hi LadyRae, are you using estrogen creams? I thought you'd reported good results on this thread, but it may have been another that I can't find. Anyway, if you're still around I'd like to get an update. Thank you!

VansEnigma

Did you guys find any other supplement than boron that helps with estrogen regulation and increasement?
How are you doing now? I suspect I might have an estrogen crash as well.

Similar experiences as you. Worse is the dry hair and crackling skin I get, too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals