golder

I haven't used it before, but it's on my list. People generally use around 400mg every other day, but higher doses less often can also be used.
Thanks! Is there anything stopping you trying it? I know you like piracetam and consider it fairly safe, how does phenylpiracetam compare do you know?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks! Is there anything stopping you trying it? I know you like piracetam and consider it fairly safe, how does phenylpiracetam compare do you know?
Piracetam improves cellular function, such as cell fluidity and structure, whereas I haven't seen evidence that phenylpiracetam (PP) can do the same. Piracetam does seem to influence the dopaminergic system in a way but not as directly as PP. PP does seem to upregulate dopamine receptors, whereas piracetam doesn't. So they might have certain similar effects, but also unique effects.
Nothing is stopping me from trying it, but I want to try a few other supplements first.

golder

Comprehensive answer, thank you. Of your 10+ dopamine promoting substances/techniques in your article, if you could only have 3, putting sustainability, long term and safety all into the equation, which would you keep?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Comprehensive answer, thank you. Of your 10+ dopamine promoting substances/techniques in your article, if you could only have 3, putting sustainability, long term and safety all into the equation, which would you keep?
I would stick to the basics of glucose oxidation as much as possible, such as vitamin B1 (and other Bs), magnesium, aspirin and Pyrucet. Then in terms of a herb, I like tribulus and (very occasional) Kratom (I don't feel anything from most dopaminegics), but I don't need it when every other aspect of dopamine optimization is in place, such as sleep, sunlight, proper training, no gut irritation, nutrition food, etc.

Mauritio

I would stick to the basics of glucose oxidation as much as possible, such as vitamin B1 (and other Bs), magnesium, aspirin and Pyrucet. Then in terms of a herb, I like tribulus and (very occasional) Kratom (I don't feel anything from most dopaminegics), but I don't need it when every other aspect of dopamine optimization is in place, such as sleep, sunlight, proper training, no gut irritation, nutrition food, etc.
Have you tried uridine ?

Mauritio

I have not and it's also not on my urgent list. :)
Have you tried it?
I haven't. Currently trying emoxypine , then bromantane and then theacrine . Maybe after that...

I tried and it gives a very cholinergic feeling,not dopaminergic at all,very depressing stuff for me.
Wjat is a cholinergic feeling for you ?
Emoxypine supposedly is peo cholinergic, but I don't get the depressive effects I dot get from phosphatidylcholine or lecithin.
Have you tried bromantane ? Its anti-cholinergoc and dopaminergic. Peope in reddit think they'll get alzheimers because of that ?

Razvan

I haven't. Currently trying emoxypine , then bromantane and then theacrine . Maybe after that...

Emoxypine supposedly is peo cholinergic, but I don't get the depressive effects I dot get from phosphatidylcholine or lecithin.
Have you tried bromantane ? Its anti-cholinergoc and dopaminergic. Peope in reddit think they'll get alzheimers because of that ?
Feeling the opposite of taking cypro ,so tense very depressed state, I don't know how it should help dopamine when does make me feel like this. I have not tried bromantane ,i would like tho but i don't know where to buy it, i need a prescription. I'm planning to experiment from tomorrow with Tribulus Terrestris as I found a local product with 70 protodioscin which promotes itself as the highest level on the market. Excited for this! :))

Razvan

Where did you get your bromantane?

golder

Is bromantane better for improving dopamine sensitivity than the ergot family etc.?

Mauritio

Mauritio

Is bromantane better for improving dopamine sensitivity than the ergot family etc.?
A very different mechanism of action . I would say better on paper, but i haven't tried bromantane.

golder

Thanks Mauritio - what have you found most beneficial for restoring dopamine?

Mauritio

Thanks Mauritio - what have you found most beneficial for restoring dopamine?
The ergot derivatives are very effective , esp lisuride and bromo , micro dose LSD as well . But I'm still searching for something. I got a few good ones in the pipeline,like bromantane or theacrine . Lokzos recommendations are on point .
Catuaba for example had a strong impact on me ,but I dont one if it's for everyday use.

Razvan

The ergot derivatives are very effective , esp lisuride and bromo , micro dose LSD as well . But I'm still searching for something. I got a few good ones in the pipeline,like bromantane or theacrine . Lokzos recommendations are on point .
Catuaba for example had a strong impact on me ,but I dont one if it's for everyday use.
Best substance you've tried for dopaminergic feeling? I personally would say LSD as last year it changed my whole summer. I didn't do the microdose ,i just took the full dose and i had such a strange trip,i couldn't get back to normal for 12 hours and when finally i did I was changed,that euphoric effect took 4 months and it seemed that I was different.

Mauritio

Best substance you've tried for dopaminergic feeling? I personally would say LSD as last year it changed my whole summer. I didn't do the microdose ,i just took the full dose and i had such a strange trip,i couldn't get back to normal for 12 hours and when finally i did I was changed,that euphoric effect took 4 months and it seemed that I was different.
Wow ! In what ways were you changed after that?
Many people say that they had a different outlook on life ,for decades after taking a full dose .
I'm a bit scared of a bad trip , so I've never done more than 15mg .

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Bromantane increases tyrosine hydroxylase (rate limited step in dopamine synthesis) but doesn't affect the receptors.

Razvan

Wow ! In what ways were you changed after that?
Many people say that they had a different outlook on life ,for decades after taking a full dose .
I'm a bit scared of a bad trip , so I've never done more than 15mg .
For 4 months i couldnt stay in my house, i only wanted to party ,see nature and socialize,i was fearless ,i was a machine bro. It was amazing and when i took the full dose i Indeed got a bad trip but still ended up with positive effects If You survive the bad trip You Will feel like god.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom