Having RAMPANT SEXUAL PARTNERS is NOT HEALTHY - BY DEFINITION YOU ARE STRESSED

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Good thread @JamesGatz . You have a few people on this forum that like to take shots at you because of your writing style (which o think is meant to be both serious but also trolling). All I can say to them is at least you are bringing a different perspective to the forum. People don’t have to like them or read them (my advice for those people is to just ignore your threads) but I can appreciate where you are coming from because I’ve received similar responses in my past based on my thoughts. I also agree with the premise of this thread. IMO sex is highly spiritual and should not be taken lightly. I used to think quite the opposite but now couldn’t be tempted to engage in sex with a woman I don’t have a connection with (spiritual, physical and emotional).
Yea, it's wild man

I can remember EVERY GIRL I've ever had a crush on going back to 1st grade (6 years old) - EVERY ONE, even at times where I didn't see them for like 6 months the feeling came RUSHING BACK when I saw them again

LEGIT - once I like a girl I really don't want to MESS around with OTHER CHICKS man it doesn't sit right in my mental

Even if I get stressed (like HORNY stressed) I still am not like through with getting with just ANY chick, even if shes good looking its just not the same if I don't actually LIKE HER

I think when dudes get HORNY, they LIKE THE IDEA of finding a good looking chick out in the street and smashing - like in the way a DAY DREAM or FANTASY is nice to think about

But once you're LIVING THAT FANTASY - out in the street standing in front of the girl or TALKING to a female stranger, IT FEELS DIFFERENT. It becomes odd to still be thinking about just smashing some female stranger when you see her person and EXPERIENCE her energy - it just doesn't feel right

When my mind is optimal - I remember EVERYTHING and my relationships with people are crystal clear

EustaceBagge

Fun post, and although its not totally connected, it reminded me of this excerpt:
So the excerpt basically boils down to not fapping and also not wasting seed on a woman your not married with. Very close to what most religions preach.

Yea, it's wild man

I can remember EVERY GIRL I've ever had a crush on going back to 1st grade (6 years old) - EVERY ONE, even at times where I didn't see them for like 6 months the feeling came RUSHING BACK when I saw them again

LEGIT - once I like a girl I really don't want to MESS around with OTHER CHICKS man it doesn't sit right in my mental

Even if I get stressed (like HORNY stressed) I still am not like through with getting with just ANY chick, even if shes good looking its just not the same if I don't actually LIKE HER

I think when dudes get HORNY, they LIKE THE IDEA of finding a good looking chick out in the street and smashing - like in the way a DAY DREAM or FANTASY is nice to think about

But once you're LIVING THAT FANTASY - out in the street standing in front of the girl or TALKING to a female stranger, IT FEELS DIFFERENT. It becomes odd to still be thinking about just smashing some female stranger when you see her person and EXPERIENCE her energy - it just doesn't feel right

When my mind is optimal - I remember EVERYTHING and my relationships with people are crystal clear
But doesn't this standard also apply to women, that if they feel like they have a crush on someone they shouldn't let go? Nowadays women, even if they like a particular guy date another guy until the one they like approaches them, so its like they are always occupied.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals