France is close to shutting down amidst HUGE covid revolt...

LeeLemonoil

Is there evidence to support this statement?

Speaking strictly quantity wise. 1 shot provokes less immune response than 2 and strictly in comparison to AZ since the posted seem to think that vector vaccines are less dangerous than mRNA (I agree on that)

Birdie

Exactly. Just yesterday I had 25 cans of canned oysters and two 3.5kg tubs of raw honey delivered. That stuff will last years if it needs to. I think the up front cost of stocking up is largely offset by peace of mind too.
What kind of oysters did you get please?

P

Peatness

Speaking strictly quantity wise. 1 shot provokes less immune response than 2 and strictly in comparison to AZ since the posted seem to think that vector vaccines are less dangerous than mRNA (I agree on that)
Good luck

Sefton10

What kind of oysters did you get please?
1628525822368.jpeg

Birdie

Thank you Sefton. I'll look at them.
I think we're in for it here too.

AdoTintor

Also a french Enterprise named Valneva is creating an inactivated vaccine- maybe wait for that one

Interesting - this is another argument to delay taking even if you think they will mandate - it may be possible to opt for something like this when the last moment comes. Still I wonder if they allow it in UK/US as they are heavily promoting the mRNA platform.

Doc Sandoz

I live in France and I do find this post leaning very much towards sensationalism.

Most of the data and predictions are the absolute worst case scenarios (the legal penalties for example).

For a more rounded summary of the new requirements, I'd recommend looking at the following.

And FYI I have not been vaccinated, I do believe in free choice, the next 3 months is going to be a minor inconvenience at best for me, live goes on certainly around where I live. Worst case scenario I can always get the AstraZenica jab to minimize the risk.
The Huffington Post is not known for it's truthfulness on matters vaxx. Do you have personal experience of what is happening in Paris or know reliable sources who do?

grapes

I'm in France too, and doubt that all described in topic starter will happen, though maybe I hoped to, I'm fully against this mandatory jab and "pass".
Most of people I know have been (some just very recently) vaccinated to be able to travel and "get their past life back" (that's so stupid by the way, by complying their life will never be the same) Government's main worry now (as always) is to fight "anti-semitism"

Yucca

Interesting - this is another argument to delay taking even if you think they will mandate - it may be possible to opt for something like this when the last moment comes. Still I wonder if they allow it in UK/US as they are heavily promoting the mRNA platform.
Valneva is already bought by British government only, and produced in Scotland, even if it’s French. I think we won’t be able to use it in our country, as Europe didn’t bought this stuff and push only for dna ***t.
But we’ll be able to use the Sanofi vaccine in December (recombinant protein, with spike…but no ARN, seems to be close with Novavax). Not my choice (Valneva would be certainly safer) but not evil as Pfizer or AZ.

P

Peatness

Valneva is already bought by British government only, and produced in Scotland, even if it’s French. I think we won’t be able to use it in our country, as Europe didn’t bought this stuff and push only for dna ***t.
But we’ll be able to use the Sanofi vaccine in December (recombinant protein, with spike…but no ARN, seems to be close with Novavax). Not my choice (Valneva would be certainly safer) but not evil as Pfizer or AZ.
I'm shaking my head in disbelief. I have no words...

AdoTintor

alneva is already bought by British government only, and produced in Scotland, even if it’s French. I think we won’t be able to use it in our country, as Europe didn’t bought this stuff and push only for dna ***t.
wow - this is interesting. Maybe they have this one in mind for anyone they don't want to destroy - government/politicians/elites etc.

In a previous scare didn't the German government have a special v only for the political elites, everyone else got the one with awful adjuvents in it.

LeeLemonoil

wow - this is interesting. Maybe they have this one in mind for anyone they don't want to destroy - government/politicians/elites etc.

In a previous scare didn't the German government have a special v only for the political elites, everyone else got the one with awful adjuvents in it.

Germany has ordered 11 million doses of vslneva already - if its phase 3 trials will be successful

Missenger

Yeah, it's called saline. Need to keep the pigs in suits alive a little bit before slaughtering them.

BrianF

Stupidly got into an arguement with a pro-vaxx idiot who is claiming that the Moderna, AZ & Phizer jabs are not experimental and are infact established and safe.

Since its facebook, anyone got a stock in trade short response that nails it - or even a good link?

Sefton10

I am wondering why you get the smoked oysters packed in oil and not the unsmoked ones packed in water?
Taste and the ones in water come in a bigger tin - I don’t want to eat THAT many oysters so would end up chucking them once opened. I see oysters as more of a supplement than a main food.

sweetpeat

Stupidly got into an arguement with a pro-vaxx idiot who is claiming that the Moderna, AZ & Phizer jabs are not experimental and are infact established and safe.

Since its facebook, anyone got a stock in trade short response that nails it - or even a good link?
Would this work? Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients dated June 2021. Second paragraph says there is no FDA approved vaccine for covid 19.
Edit to add link: https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

Attachments

• EUA 27034_FS for Recipients and Caregivers_myocarditis pericarditis_Final_6.25.2021.pdf
    173 KB · Views: 7
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals