First case of postmortem study in a patient vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2

J.R.K

The little amount most people may pick up, they may be able to take care of with their own immune systems if they're healthy. All Peaty stuff should shine. Haidut has pointed to a Selye study that suggests it's not the time to skimp on progesterone.

At least the mass vaxxing and nanoparticle issue looks almost over.

If you're living/sleeping with a vaxxed person (especially if you're a woman living with a vaxxed man, because of the bodily fluids issue) or you're a health care worker working closely with vaxxed people or Covid patients all day, I might do something like a once a month little dab of ivermectin for 2 days or once a month 12 mg pills, 1 a day for 2 days. If you're more vulnerable yourself and your exposure is heavy, maybe even a 200 mg HCQ pill on Sundays.

Or you could do it now and then when you have symptoms building up, like suddenly lots of headaches. Or definitely if you have actual Covid symptoms or actually test positive.

The Ivermectin protocol (small dosage for two days) was used by Mexico very successfully. The HCQ Sunday protocol is standard where malaria is endemic.
Thanks for this @Nemo. I think that there was mention of a pine needle tea to help detox exposure to a vaccinated person or people. As a 51 year old male I have upped my progesterone usage to 9 mg per day along with some ascorbyl palmitate just for a longer half life of vitamin C. With the warm weather here now there is ample sunshine but I still use some vitamin D just to keep those levels up.
One other thing that I am wondering about is the reported lethality of these new variants. I question now as to whether this lethality is from the variants or is it smoke cover for ADE? The way it seems the books are being cooked on the whole business leaves me very reluctant to accept anything the media or health or government officials are saying.
An interesting story that I will share is that I got a phone call from our health unit and it was a wrong number however this nurse was telling a story how the County has both the Pfizer and the Moderna vaccines available and that this woman’s concerns were all unfounded and these vaccines are completely safe and she should have no worries about taking either of them. My thoughts were,” it is a good thing that call went to voice mail”.

J.R.K

Geneticist Alexandra Herion-Caude explains how ADE works (your vax-created antigens, activated by exposure to Covid in the wild, destroy your own cells because your cells have spike proteins on them).

View: https://twitter.com/heidegger79/status/1401531197260500999

You can't have ADE without spike proteins on your cells. What removes spike proteins from your cells again?

In theory they are supposed to release on their own after the antibodies have been produced.
This story has been reiterated to me time and again. But I question how they can sell this as a guaranteed mechanism of action given the initial human trials are still ongoing.
But I thank you for this I never put the hemorrhaging and the blood clotting together with an attack by the antibodies. I understood that the extra hemorrhaging occurred once the clotting material was exhausted .

Gone Peating

The little amount most people may pick up, they may be able to take care of with their own immune systems if they're healthy. All Peaty stuff should shine. Haidut has pointed to a Selye study that suggests it's not the time to skimp on progesterone.

If you're living/sleeping with a vaxxed person (especially if you're a woman living with a vaxxed man, because of the bodily fluids issue) or you're a health care worker working closely with vaxxed people or Covid patients all day, I might do something like a once a month little dab of ivermectin for 2 days or once a month 12 mg pills, 1 a day for 2 days. If you're more vulnerable yourself and your exposure is heavy, maybe even a 200 mg HCQ pill on Sundays.

Or you could do it now and then when you have symptoms building up, like suddenly lots of headaches. Or definitely if you have actual Covid symptoms or actually test positive.

The Ivermectin protocol (small dosage for two days) was used by Mexico very successfully. The HCQ Sunday protocol is standard where malaria is endemic.
So do ivermectin and HCQ destroy spike proteins that are already attached to cells or just prevent them from binding?

Nemo

So do ivermectin and HCQ destroy spike proteins that are already attached to cells or just prevent them from binding?

They prevent them from binding. Then your immune system clears them out.

But they also do other things. For example, ivermectin restores autophagy, which is essentially disabled by the vax. They think the disabling of autophagy is responsible for the auto-immune attacks on platelets.

Ivermectin is also an anti-inflammatory. HCQ is an anti-inflammatory and seems to reduce free fatty acids, though the study designs look weird on the FFAs.

Nicole W.

Was the Ivermectin protocol you are referring to specifically for spike proteins developed in the body due to the mRNA technology or just for Covid generally?
Could you provide a link or links showing that Ivermectin has mitigated harm from the vaccines specifically if you know any?

Nemo

Was the Ivermectin protocol you are referring to specifically for spike proteins developed in the body due to the mRNA technology or just for Covid generally?
Could you provide a link or links showing that Ivermectin has mitigated harm from the vaccines specifically if you know any?

For both. The Covid-19 disease is caused by the spike protein. The vax adverse effects are caused by the spike protein. There are no differences between the two spike proteins and what they do except for minor changes to make the vax spike protein grip harder to your ACE2 receptors.

So any treatment that works for Covid will work for vax adverse effects, which, again, are caused by the same spike protein in the same way. The thing people have to realize is that vax adverse effects are just Covid-19. The vax is giving you Covid-19, plus obnoxious toxic nanoparticles and "immune system reprogramming" to ensure your body can't fight it off.

In the recent Covid surge in India, people were likely dying in droves from vax-caused ADE after exposure to the wild virus. Scientists believe the India surge was ADE because Covid itself was dying out and there was a surge clearly triggered by mass vaxxing wherever mass vaxxing was carried out. There was no surge in neighboring countries without mass vaxxing, but with similar populations and climate, etc. ADE is the enhancement of the spike protein's virulence by the antibodies triggered by the vax. It's a well-known effect of past attempts at mRNA vaxxes. There was no surge where there was no mass vaxxing.

Ivermectin ended that surge. It ended that surge by blocking vax-caused spike proteins from connecting to ACE2 receptors. You can't have vax-caused antigens for ADE if you don't have vax-caused spike proteins binding to your ACE2s.

But wait! There's more! A group of vax scientists on twitter going back and forth with scientist @jaclynhord (now @Ducky68257909) have been showing that Covid-19 itself is a side effect of an experimental live-virus SARS vax accidentally released during animal trials. So the wild Covid disease spike protein that ivermectin dislodges is in fact a vax-caused spike protein too.

Last edited:

Nicole W.

For both. The Covid-19 disease is caused by the spike protein. The vax adverse effects are caused by the spike protein. There are no differences between the two spike proteins and what they do except for minor changes to make the vax spike protein grip harder to your ACE2 receptors.

So any treatment that works for Covid will work for vax adverse effects, which, again, are caused by the same spike protein in the same way. The thing people have to realize is that vax adverse effects are just Covid-19. The vax is giving you Covid-19, plus obnoxious toxic nanoparticles to ensure your body can't fight it off effectively.

In the recent Covid surge in India, people were likely dying in droves from vax-caused ADE after exposure to the wild virus. Scientists believe the India surge was ADE because Covid itself was dying out and there was a surge clearly triggered by mass vaxxing wherever mass vaxxing was carried out. ADE is the enhancement of the spike protein's virulence by the antibodies triggered by the vax. There was no surge where there was no mass vaxxing.

Ivermectin ended that surge. It ended that surge by blocking vax-caused spike proteins from connecting to ACE2 receptors. You can't have vax-caused antigens for ADE if you don't have vax-caused spike proteins binding to your ACE2s.

But wait! There's more! A group of vax scientists on twitter going back and forth with scientist @jaclynhord (now @Ducky68257909) have been showing that Covid-19 itself is a side effect of an experimental live-virus SARS vax accidentally released during animal trials. So the wild Covid disease spike protein that ivermectin dislodges is in fact a vax-caused spike protein too.
Thank you for taking the time to explain. I always appreciate your concise explanations Nemo!

Nemo

Two passengers on first fully-vaxxed North American cruise ship test positive for Covid.

Every single person on that ship is vulnerable to ADE.

Last edited:

Lizb

Two passengers on first fully-vaxxed North American cruise ship test positive for Covid.

Every single person on that ship is vulnerable to ADE.

They appear to be asymptomatic so likely a false positive , hopefully.

J.R.K

I am wondering if ADE is considered to be an autoimmune disease. Or are those things going to manifest later in the game?
I do hope that it is a false positive with the virus being dead or broken by the immune system. However given the fact that this virus may be petering out it will still be with us. I am more now of the thought process of, that even though we unvaccinated may have been exposed to the the transmission form of the spike protein we may be in a better situation given that our system may have been exposed to the completed version of the protein as opposed to the messenger system telling our ribosomes to produce the spike protein and distribute it throughout our systems.
The real question I feel for the vaccinated is how long will that spike protein be in their systems and if it does leave how will that affect the food and water supply, a light question however this is another scenario to consider.

Nemo

They appear to be asymptomatic so likely a false positive , hopefully.

Why would they get tested on board if they were asymptomatic? They already had to show a negative test to get on the ship, in addition to the vax.

Something's wrong here.

Lizb

Why would they get tested on board if they were asymptomatic? They already had to show a negative test to get on the ship, in addition to the vax.

Something's wrong here.
It states 'required end of cruise testing'.
If that's what they're doing and they tested everyone I would have expected very many more false positives.
I suppose we don't really know what they're doing.

Nemo

I am wondering if ADE is considered to be an autoimmune disease. Or are those things going to manifest later in the game?
I do hope that it is a false positive with the virus being dead or broken by the immune system. However given the fact that this virus may be petering out it will still be with us. I am more now of the thought process of, that even though we unvaccinated may have been exposed to the the transmission form of the spike protein we may be in a better situation given that our system may have been exposed to the completed version of the protein as opposed to the messenger system telling our ribosomes to produce the spike protein and distribute it throughout our systems.
The real question I feel for the vaccinated is how long will that spike protein be in their systems and if it does leave how will that affect the food and water supply, a light question however this is another scenario to consider.

At first I confused ADE with the autoimmune attacks. But they're really not the same thing.

A woman can have autoimmune attacks on her ovaries because the spike protein is so similar to endogenous proteins syncytin-1 and syncytin-2. You can also have autoimmune attacks because there are spike proteins stuck in your organs and blood vessels.

But in ADE, the antigens work at a cellular level to facilitate viral entry so you actually have a much worse case of Covid. I've got to find that study again. And don't forget, the vax disables the first responders of your immune system to replace them with this antigen. So while the antigens are making the wild Covid more virulent, you are also left without a big chunk of your immune system whether you're Peating or not.

So you can have autoimmune attacks all the time, including after an encounter with wild Covid. But you need the encounter with wild Covid to get the Vax Enhanced Really Bad Case of Covid.

Nemo

It states 'required end of cruise testing'.
If that's what they're doing and they tested everyone I would have expected very many more false positives.
I suppose we don't really know what they're doing.

So they're running science projects on cruise ships now. Why else would a cruise line require end of cruise testing? Is the cruise line assuming responsibility for you for the rest of your life?

And the CDC is no longer counting positive test results as Covid unless you die or wind up in the hospital. So they can't be doing it for the CDC, at least not according to announced policy.

It reminds me of when they said the BLM riots were okay, because they were for public health or something, when really they just likely wanted to spread the virus.

I hope it was a false positive. But they now use many fewer cycles on vaxxed people, so it's more likely it's a real Covid infection. In any case, no one from that ship who gets sick will be counted as a Covid case or a vax adverse effect anyway.

J.R.K

At first I confused ADE with the autoimmune attacks. But they're really not the same thing.

A woman can have autoimmune attacks on her ovaries because the spike protein is so similar to endogenous proteins syncytin-1 and syncytin-2. You can also have autoimmune attacks because there are spike proteins stuck in your organs and blood vessels.

But in ADE, the antigens work at a cellular level to facilitate viral entry so you actually have a much worse case of Covid. I've got to find that study again. And don't forget, the vax disables the first responders of your immune system to replace them with this antigen. So while the antigens are making the wild Covid more virulent, you are also left without a big chunk of your immune system whether you're Peating or not.

So you can have autoimmune attacks all the time, including after an encounter with wild Covid. But you need the encounter with wild Covid to get the Vax Enhanced Really Bad Case of Covid.
Thank you for clarifying @Nemo! I seen that the vaccine will disable the innate immune system and you are left only with antibodies, but I did not get to read that post yet. So you go immediately to third line of defence and bypass the cytokine storm? Hence the showing no symptoms portion of the disease, but the drawback to this is that you are unaware of the destruction going on inside and cannot go seek medical assistance or use Ivermectin. So you are now being ravaged by both the virus and the spike protein only on a much higher level.

Nemo

Thank you for clarifying @Nemo! I seen that the vaccine will disable the innate immune system and you are left only with antibodies, but I did not get to read that post yet. So you go immediately to third line of defence and bypass the cytokine storm? Hence the showing no symptoms portion of the disease, but the drawback to this is that you are unaware of the destruction going on inside and cannot go seek medical assistance or use Ivermectin. So you are now being ravaged by both the virus and the spike protein only on a much higher level.

"The vaccine altered the production of inflammatory cytokines by innate immune cells following stimulation with both specific (SARS-CoV-2) and non-specific (viral, fungal and bacterial) stimuli.

"Following vaccination, innate immune cells had a reduced response to toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4), TLR7 and TLR8 – all ligands that play an important role in the immune response to viral infection."

"Vaccination also decreased production of the pro-inflammatory cytokines tumor necrosis factor-α and interleukin-1β following stimulation with either the standard SARS-CoV-2 strain or different Toll-like receptor ligands."

And there were more ways they affect the immune system. For example, I saw a study that showed the vax interferes with immune cells' signalling pathways in a way similar to the Black Plague. It essentially prevents dying cells from warning others to get their immune response ready.

Lizb

So they're running science projects on cruise ships now. Why else would a cruise line require end of cruise testing? Is the cruise line assuming responsibility for you for the rest of your life?

And the CDC is no longer counting positive test results as Covid unless you die or wind up in the hospital. So they can't be doing it for the CDC, at least not according to announced policy.

It reminds me of when they said the BLM riots were okay, because they were for public health or something, when really they just likely wanted to spread the virus.

I hope it was a false positive. But they now use many fewer cycles on vaxxed people, so it's more likely it's a real Covid infection. In any case, no one from that ship who gets sick will be counted as a Covid case or a vax adverse effect anyway.
I hadn't noticed that it was a North American ship and hadn't remembered the new testing protocol in the US.

Nemo

I hadn't noticed that it was a North American ship and hadn't remembered the new testing protocol in the US.

It's just so obvious we're the study, Liz. I think they are hoping for a cruise ship breakout to study ADE.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals