Fibrosis and Reversal at the center of Majority of Diseases and Aging.

GorillaHead

Recently a peptide was discovered to reverse fibrosis very well in multiple organs without systemic side effects

As we age it seems that fibrosis is at the center of it all and it has to do with our immune system not working correctly or over compensating.

It seems most of us should be looking into ways not to just prevent fibrosis but to reverse it, at this time I cant find anything that actually reverses fibrosis besides certain specific tissues.

But our focus on low pufa and preventing peroxidation is in the right direction, any insight on ways that dont involve enzymes that show promise in reversing fibrosis in lung tissues or even skin tissue are likely to be the most promising, if anyone has any information on this feel free to share.

GenericName86

Recently a peptide was discovered to reverse fibrosis very well in multiple organs without systemic side effects

As we age it seems that fibrosis is at the center of it all and it has to do with our immune system not working correctly or over compensating.

It seems most of us should be looking into ways not to just prevent fibrosis but to reverse it, at this time I cant find anything that actually reverses fibrosis besides certain specific tissues.

But our focus on low pufa and preventing peroxidation is in the right direction, any insight on ways that dont involve enzymes that show promise in reversing fibrosis in lung tissues or even skin tissue are likely to be the most promising, if anyone has any information on this feel free to share.
Dr wong has been preaching about this for years, although if I'm remembering right, he was also saying our pancreas lowering the output of enzymes as we age that play a big part. He's mostly going on about enzymes here but he talks about fibrosis being at the center of it -

It's enzyme based but his supplement does work, when I tried it I even had decades old scars become basically invisible but once you stop the enzymes, as he says, the fibrosis will always want to come back to where it's been so something a bit more permanent would be nice and not having to take systemic enzymes all the time since it can also come with it's own side effects, blood thinning being one of them I think. Vit D and thyroid are obvs important, thymus health would be important too?

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Dr wong has been preaching about this for years, although if I'm remembering right, he was also saying our pancreas lowering the output of enzymes as we age that play a big part.

It's enzyme based but his supplement does work, when I tried it I even had decades old scars become basically invisible but once you stop the enzymes, as he says, the fibrosis will always want to come back to where it's been so something a bit more permanent would be nice and not having to take systemic enzymes all the time since it can also come with it's own side effects, blood thinning being one of them I think. Vit D and thyroid are obvs important, thymus health would be important too?
Thats weird why would the fibrosis come back. That doesnt make much sense its probably not addressing the actual fibrosis issue

GenericName86

Thats weird why would the fibrosis come back. That doesnt make much sense its probably not addressing the actual fibrosis issue
Pretty much my thought, more of a band aid for it rather then tackling the issue that's causing it to come back/causing it to begin with.

Peatfan69

Pretty much my thought, more of a band aid for it rather then tackling the issue that's causing it to come back/causing it to begin with.
fibrosis can reform for multiple reasons if root cause is not identified...i.e. amino acid/micronutrients/fat soluble vitamin deficiencies etc. just like scars on that form on external skin from wounds./cuts

Jamsey

“Currently, a majority of known ferroptosis inhibitors belong to either antioxidants or iron-chelators. Here we report a new ferroptosis inhibitor, termed YL-939, which is neither an antioxidant nor an iron-chelator. Chemical proteomics revealed the biological target of YL-939 to be prohibitin 2 (PHB2).”

Pablo Cruise

I suppose a band aid in some respects but seems in other situations, poly cystic liver dx many not return is my guess.

In Dr Wong's video he does not say his wife's abdominal scar tissue returned so I would not call this a band aid but maybe therapeutic for specific situations.

David PS

In this video, Georgi talks about endoxin, serotonin and aspirin. As always, he is very informative.
30:34 - The role of endotoxin in heart disease and stroke
33:09 - Aspirin for heart disease?

@David PS

Thank you so much for reminding me of this amazing video which hugely resonated with me in 2016 after a heart attack in 2016 and long-standing extensive heart disease from age 39.
Haidut's exceptional research on the importance of the oil soluble ADE and K vitamins
plus calcium magnesium salt aspirin I incorporated into my diet.
Elimination of toxic seed oils and low pufa I had already started after my discovery of Ray peat in 2015.

However my protocol somewhat fell by the wayside after contradictory conversations on the form regarding vitamin A overload, and K causing calcification in certain research,
also vitamin D being possibly problematic.
I am back on track to a certain degree but still suffering and have had other health problems to boot.

At the time in 2016 I viewed that video I was solely focusing on my heart condition and obviously
did not pick up on fibrotic issues going hand-in-hand and being an integral part of inflammatory processes.

I am going to view the video again and pay Close attention to every single word from these two great guys.

Thanks again.... For all of your great postings

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals