Excessive Sweating And Heat Intolerance Advice?

managing

I had a lot of them before. Eleven. My teeth were just easy pickings for cavities, maybe I didn't have any calcium? I'd be amazed of a co-worker who says he's got perfect no-cavity teeth. Being peaty now, I realize it may have been that he likely drank a lot of milk.

Not only did I sweat a lot, but I would develop keloids after the sweating caused rashes and boils. I think the irritation from sweating caused the boils to occur, and being a wound, it would heal poorly and develop keloids. I think it was the lack of oxygen from mercury that caused the healing to be inpaired.

What symptoms were you having? Sweaty? And easily exhausted after a short run?
Yes. ANd poor coordination. Seizures when young. Stroke like symptoms occasionally. And excessive sweating. Particularly the legs and feet. And Chron's like symptoms.

yerrag

How did you fix the mercury toxicity? I was really social as a kid but developed autistic symptoms after getting mercury fillings. I have them all removed now but the symptoms still linger, and I have the excess sweating issue just as OP does. Reading your post made me remember I got mercury fillings as a kid, so maybe some mercury is still lingering in my tissues.

EDIT: or does the mercury not linger once the fillings are taken out?

The removal of mercury (or silver- a euphemism) amalgams only removes the main source of mercury toxicity, but even during the removal of the amalgam, a lot of mercury gets into your system. A biological dentist will minimize it using an air dam, which sucks off the vapor as the amalgam is drilled), but he will recommend intake of some supplements before the procedure, and will also refer you for mercury chelation with a naturopath. This allows residual mercury in your system to be chelated. I did all that, and I was able to get rid of the symptoms. No more excessive sweating. I can run at a good pace for 5 km without breaking a sweat, without training for it. Whereas before, I would keep training and yet I would tire out at 1 km. There was a lot of lactic acid buildup, and I could feel the soreness all over me. Not knowing better then, I would keep training and keep feeling I wasn't training well enough.

yerrag

Double

yerrag

Yes. ANd poor coordination. Seizures when young. Stroke like symptoms occasionally. And excessive sweating. Particularly the legs and feet. And Chron's like symptoms.

You got it worse than me. I didn't think I had poor coordination, but maybe it was a matter of degree. I was terrible at basketball, as it wasn't easy to just effortlessly pass a ball to an open man, but maybe I just plain suck at it. But I had very good reflexes such as catching something falling out of my hand.

Whatever it was, it was affecting your nervous system at a deeper or wider level. What were the stroke like systems like? I used to have a painful stabbing sensation in my chest. At that time, my dad suspected angina pectoris. But thankfully, it went away and never came back. And that was resolved way back before I had so many cavities.

Do you still have these problems?

managing

You got it worse than me. I didn't think I had poor coordination, but maybe it was a matter of degree. I was terrible at basketball, as it wasn't easy to just effortlessly pass a ball to an open man, but maybe I just plain suck at it. But I had very good reflexes such as catching something falling out of my hand.

Whatever it was, it was affecting your nervous system at a deeper or wider level. What were the stroke like systems like? I used to have a painful stabbing sensation in my chest. At that time, my dad suspected angina pectoris. But thankfully, it went away and never came back. And that was resolved way back before I had so many cavities.

Do you still have these problems?
Total body or isolated muscle weakness. Episodic. Like could hardly walk or lift a spoon to my mouth. This has only happened maybe half a dozen times in my life, and not in the last 10 yrs or so. I turn 50 in a few weeks.

But your first paragraph . . . I've said nearly exactly the same thing. Great reflexes, lousy coordination.

I've also had two traumatic brain injuries. One at 10 yrs and another . . . 25 or thereabouts. But the symptoms definitely predate the TBIs.

CLASH

@Ron J
I didnt get an email for your message man.

I’m not sure what amount of fat is required per meal. I think you have to figure that out for yourself as it may be individual. I titrated my fat levels up per meal increased by 10g every three days while monitoring how I felt. I currently sit at 30-40g per meal.

Ron J

@Ron J
I didnt get an email for your message man.

I’m not sure what amount of fat is required per meal. I think you have to figure that out for yourself as it may be individual. I titrated my fat levels up per meal increased by 10g every three days while monitoring how I felt. I currently sit at 30-40g per meal.
In the previous page "The human body burns about 900 kcal per day, mostly fat if resting, to just maintain its temperature at 37°C. That is 100g of fat. Eating more fat before sleeping reduces stress at night time/rest."
I'll likely not start with 100g, but perhaps a slight increase per meal and monitor my weight. Or perhaps eating enough carbs to produce my own fat. It's helpful to know the minimum/average, but I agree that I"ll have to figure it out myself.

CLASH

i’m going to write a post soon on how I set up my diet if your interested.

If it helps i get about 40-50% of my calories from fat, 30-40% from carbs and about 20% or less from protein.

Ron J

i’m going to write a post soon on how I set up my diet if your interested.

If it helps i get about 40-50% of my calories from fat, 30-40% from carbs and about 20% or less from protein.
I'm interested in dietary experiments/proof; they are very helpful.

SOMO

Eat more salt.

And then add a bit more SALT.

Then after you’ve had enough salt, just add a few more pinches of salt.

yerrag

Total body or isolated muscle weakness. Episodic. Like could hardly walk or lift a spoon to my mouth. This has only happened maybe half a dozen times in my life, and not in the last 10 yrs or so. I turn 50 in a few weeks.

But your first paragraph . . . I've said nearly exactly the same thing. Great reflexes, lousy coordination.

I've also had two traumatic brain injuries. One at 10 yrs and another . . . 25 or thereabouts. But the symptoms definitely predate the TBIs.
Did they just go away or did you do something to fix it? Do they happen out of the blues? What if you were driving?

I had one incident but it was a concussion in a car accident. I was about 25. I think I recovered fully. It may have changed my perspective on life, not the worst thing to happen but not the best either.

managing

Did they just go away or did you do something to fix it? Do they happen out of the blues? What if you were driving?

I had one incident but it was a concussion in a car accident. I was about 25. I think I recovered fully. It may have changed my perspective on life, not the worst thing to happen but not the best either.
No, it doesn't come on like that. And I could drive.

As for TBI, they are more extreme than a concussion. But they can have very long-lasting consequences. My first one was an auto accident also--pushed the windshield out of a truck with my face. Ouch.

yerrag

No, it doesn't come on like that. And I could drive.

As for TBI, they are more extreme than a concussion. But they can have very long-lasting consequences. My first one was an auto accident also--pushed the windshield out of a truck with my face. Ouch.
That really hurt. No seat belt huh? Me too. I think my head broke the side window, but I didn't remember anything. Was in the hospital for a month though, not too hurt, but a slight fracture in my lumbar needed time.

managing

That really hurt. No seat belt huh? Me too. I think my head broke the side window, but I didn't remember anything. Was in the hospital for a month though, not too hurt, but a slight fracture in my lumbar needed time.
Yeah, the idea of a child riding around in a car w/o a seatbelt amazes me now. But back then it was normal. Don't think I've ridden w/o one since that day. I don't remember the impact either.

Motif

Does anyone know of anything that can be done to reduce sweating and heat intolerance?

I cannot stand heat even when other people seem fine i am suffering from heat and sweat like hell.
Seems to be the case with my mom and grandmom too so i think that there might be a genetic link to it.

Although my father is the complete opposite always seems to be cold, he consumes a lot of pufa though and while i do try to make him reduce his consumption he doesn't seem to listen to me.
While me and my mom always consumed lots of sugar.(maybe a bit too much although we are both pretty slim especially me.)

Also stress definitely makes this worse but even when i am relaxed i still sweat way too much.

I might sit completely still and relaxed in my house and i drip of sweat also i don't know if i am right but in my experience caffeine actually makes this worse although this doesn't discourage me from drinking enough coffee to kill a baby elephant :PP.

I always look at how other people are dressed and wonder how the hell they are not sweating at all
while i wear half the clothes they do and i'm feeling so damn hot.

They only people who sweat as much as i do are very fat or obese people and since i am 1,83m tall
and 74 kg with good muscle mass my sweating doesn't make sense.

Since my metabolism is probably pretty bad considering i'm suffering from insomnia, mood swings, anxiety, depression, and addictions like too much alcohol, smoking, relying on coffee too much etc. indicating bad thyroid health i think that my sweating is caused by stress hormones.

it definitely is an unpleasant condition and i would really love to hear some opinions on how to reduce sweating and the mechanisms behind this.

Thanks in advance.

For me it’s fats. My fat digestion is bad and I get hot flashes and sweating from it.
Try real low fat a few days to see if it’s connected.

I had a lot of them before. Eleven. My teeth were just easy pickings for cavities, maybe I didn't have any calcium? I'd be amazed of a co-worker who says he's got perfect no-cavity teeth. Being peaty now, I realize it may have been that he likely drank a lot of milk.

Not only did I sweat a lot, but I would develop keloids after the sweating caused rashes and boils. I think the irritation from sweating caused the boils to occur, and being a wound, it would heal poorly and develop keloids. I think it was the lack of oxygen from mercury that caused the healing to be inpaired.

What symptoms were you having? Sweaty? And easily exhausted after a short run?

i enjoy your writing on this Board,i was more of a lurker though,so i know you a little bit.

i believe that the rashes and boils after sweating are coming from Sodium on the surface of the skin itself,where its driving a potent inflammatory reaction.
Sodium,which gets successfully retained by Hypertensives,not in their blood,but in their muscle and skin,is also involved in Hypertension by destroying
self tolerance,inducing autoimmunity towards the vasculature.see hypertension and TH17 and IL17 on something like google-scholar.

Besides the Mercury-Reaction.

Last edited:

Motif

Does anyone know of anything that can be done to reduce sweating and heat intolerance?

I cannot stand heat even when other people seem fine i am suffering from heat and sweat like hell.
Seems to be the case with my mom and grandmom too so i think that there might be a genetic link to it.

Although my father is the complete opposite always seems to be cold, he consumes a lot of pufa though and while i do try to make him reduce his consumption he doesn't seem to listen to me.
While me and my mom always consumed lots of sugar.(maybe a bit too much although we are both pretty slim especially me.)

Also stress definitely makes this worse but even when i am relaxed i still sweat way too much.

I might sit completely still and relaxed in my house and i drip of sweat also i don't know if i am right but in my experience caffeine actually makes this worse although this doesn't discourage me from drinking enough coffee to kill a baby elephant :PP.

I always look at how other people are dressed and wonder how the hell they are not sweating at all
while i wear half the clothes they do and i'm feeling so damn hot.

They only people who sweat as much as i do are very fat or obese people and since i am 1,83m tall
and 74 kg with good muscle mass my sweating doesn't make sense.

Since my metabolism is probably pretty bad considering i'm suffering from insomnia, mood swings, anxiety, depression, and addictions like too much alcohol, smoking, relying on coffee too much etc. indicating bad thyroid health i think that my sweating is caused by stress hormones.

it definitely is an unpleasant condition and i would really love to hear some opinions on how to reduce sweating and the mechanisms behind this.

Thanks in advance.

Success meanwhile?

Estradiol

Use zinc sulfate. It reduces sweating.

Not picolinate or gluconate only sulfate reduces sweating, oiliness etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals