Even a single endotoxin/LPS exposure has long-lasting health effects

Ismail

I have not seen it yet, will watch it, thanks.
You’re very welcome.
The alarming thing to me in the video that I posted is that cavitations, caused by pulling teeth and not reaming out the socket to healthy bone material, are just as dangerous and many do not cause any pain.
That’s exactly what the documentary is all about actually, I was in total shock when I saw the negative connection between one’s health and root canals etc 🤯
My husband had 6 wisdom teeth (4 wisdom teeth, 2 supernumeraries) removed by a dental student at a dental college many years ago. I'm imagining the worst.
They do talk about how to remedy such negative dentistry in the documentary (though I watched it a few years back now).

mostlylurking

You’re very welcome.

That’s exactly what the documentary is all about actually, I was in total shock when I saw the negative connection between one’s health and root canals etc 🤯

They do talk about how to remedy such negative dentistry in the documentary (though I watched it a few years back now).
I plan to haul my husband's happy **** to my dentist, Dr. Nunnally, the guy in the video I posted above. But first I have to catch him (my husband, not the dentist), subdue him, and EXPLAIN it to him, which are daunting prerequisites.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals