Does high prolactin levels make you balls smaller?

TheCedar1

Y
yeah i probably have pfs and i know swolesource etc. im even in the hackstasis discord. I tried the SS protocol where you have to cycle different herbs and do a very strict paleo diet. Unfortunately certain herbs in the protocol makes my gyno grow like crazy especially when i stop taking the herbs after a while. I did some research and tribulus for example is very bad when you have gyno.
Because i cycled the herbs i have no idea which of them caused the gyno flare up. People on SS even said i should even continue taking the herbs even if my gyno grows more. When i eventually heal from pfs i can than do the surgery.
I really didnt liked this solution. I will definitely do nofap for 2 week or so to see how it goes. nofap is also prt of the protocol.
I would really appreciate it if you guys know any supps that can stop gyno growth in the meantime.
You have PFS? Well that certainly changes things. Although I still recommend you do NoFap, you should also treat your PFS. I remember someone made a thread here where they managed to cure their PFS using HCG, heres the link:

Good luck to you mate

readytogain

Y

You have PFS? Well that certainly changes things. Although I still recommend you do NoFap, you should also treat your PFS. I remember someone made a thread here where they managed to cure their PFS using HCG, heres the link:

Good luck to you mate
Yeah i know this post and joecools story. He was on TRT before and had crazy symptoms. I guess it made sense for him to go this route via HCG. as we all know TRT makes your balls smaller.

i did some bloodwork with an endo and my LH and FSH was always in range. Only issues i had according to endo was my elevated estrogen levels. in the latest test my prolactin was slightly over range….

peter88

It probably is the solanine if you were consuming a considerable amount of potatoes daily or very regularly. Solanine builds up in the body with regular consumption because the half life is quite long (21 hours).

White rice or brown rice or both. Pasta is good to have. Oatmeal would work, most people consume that in the morning. I would have regular potatoes only every 2-3 days and without the skin. Sweet potatoes can also be consumed as well. They do not have solanine but avoid regular consumption of those as they are quite high in carotene.

Whole grain products can be good to have sometimes as well just be wary of too much fiber. Too much tends to disturb the gut in most people. Also be mindful and try to slowly raise fiber intake instead of suddenly having a ton. It allows you to get used to it. Personally I mostly do white rice as this skips the fiber and solanine issue. I just use the right seasoning and make sure its well salted when cooked and I also use butter with it. It is a great main carb source but I will eat basically any starch I can if I cannot eat at home or I feel like eating something else. Starches that can be salted when cooking such as rice, potatoes, pasta, should be well-salted. Sodium chloride is very important for a lot of bodily processes but specifically we always want to have plenty for maintaining strong stomach acid for digestion.
Thank you, I will try rice. Is refined sodium chloride better than sea salt? I was eating a lot of unrefined sea salt and I think it was irritating my gut because of the big crystals being Undissolved.

They have a new website called swole source and they also have a discord and you should be able to get info on protocols there.
Could you share it with me please? WhatsApp or PM here

Peatfan69

What you are explaining you have is PFS so the advice I give does not apply here. You need to work on PFS. Hackstasis which used to be up had protocols. They have a new website called swole source and they also have a discord and you should be able to get info on protocols there. I would try to eat red meat daily if you don't already. Its hard to get adequate zinc daily without red meat and zinc is a very effective prolactin inhibitor. Most people do not get enough and its particularly important for men.

Everyone thinks their diet is nutritionally adequate. Few actually have nutrient dense diets. 9 times of 10 when I look at what people eat when they ask me to, they are always missing a few things and often they are major. Or they have too much of something that you need to watch out such as too much manganese.

From what I read on SS, it looks like HS is rebooted to another forum now supposedly. I think the protocols are the same

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals