Does anyone here have DREAMS that end up BECOMING REAL later?

JamesGatz

As my health has been progressing, so have my dreams

My dreams used to be shorter and more random, but now my dreams are EXTREMELY VIVID and very detailed, they have recently felt VERY SURREAL and so strange that I feel like it gets etched into my memory

2 days ago, I had a DREAM about someone that I've known for awhile in my neighborhood, I've always thought positive things about the person or moreso felt indifferent about them, but in my dream about the person, I was witnessing them talking about evil things they had done "behind closed doors", very specific/detailed things and it almost felt like my brain was WARNING ME about the person, that they weren't who they seemed and was "two-faced".

Anyway, It felt really strange but I suddenly feel like avoiding the person, and even if I did see the person, my dream about them keeps bugging me.

I've heard instances of women dreaming that "their husband was cheating on them" and it bothering them, but I don't think I ever saw a scenario where it ended up becoming true, seems pretty common

Anyway I'm curious, do people here have dreams about people/events that end up becoming real later? Dreams have to mean something in my opinion

ECD70147-FDFD-4912-B78B-CCFBEF9AE90C.jpeg

Nick

I have experienced this occasionally. Cyproheptadine seems to increase the occurence of "psychic" dreams as well as other waking synchronicities, possibly through lowering serotonin.

mayku-T-meelo

Yes, I wouldn't believe it myself but I've had this happen to me thrice about ten years ago. Peat has also commented he has had precognitive dreams in his life. If I'm not mistaken he linked the nature of the phenomenon with knowing the setup and context of a given situation so well that only a certain outcome is possible. Probably there are moments in time a person can be more in tune or sensitive to the greater whole, thus open to perceiving some inevitable scenarios. He compared it to other similar occurences when he just knew that a person is about to say something moments before they did. I think it was in On the Back of a Tiger interview, but I don't have it at hand right now.

EvanHinkle

Yep, I commonly practice lucid dreaming. I do so to converse with my subconscious and ask it questions about direction in health, career, whatever I might be questioning at the time.

My trick, (there are many) is to read words twice in dreams. Written words will never be the same twice in a dream. Look at a menu, or a sign, or print in a book, look away and then look at the words again. They will change. This is your indication you’re dreaming. From there you have full control of the dream, (remain calm, if you get too excited the dream will dissolve).

When you get good at this you can keep a “dissolving” dream going by spinning your body in place, (it will “refresh” the dream). There are other techniques for this, but this is what I use.

Essentially, everything in inception is very very real.

Summer

I experience crazy synchronicities after long stretches of semen retention.

bookshelf

My dreams used to be shorter and more random, but now my dreams are EXTREMELY VIVID and very detailed, they have recently felt VERY SURREAL and so strange that I feel like it gets etched into my memory

2 days ago, I had a DREAM about someone that I've known for awhile in my neighborhood, I've always thought positive things about the person or moreso felt indifferent about them, but in my dream about the person, I was witnessing them talking about evil things they had done "behind closed doors", very specific/detailed things and it almost felt like my brain was WARNING ME about the person, that they weren't who they seemed and was "two-faced".

Anyway, It felt really strange but I suddenly feel like avoiding the person, and even if I did see the person, my dream about them keeps bugging me.

I've heard instances of women dreaming that "their husband was cheating on them" and it bothering them, but I don't think I ever saw a scenario where it ended up becoming true, seems pretty common

Anyway I'm curious, do people here have dreams about people/events that end up becoming real later? Dreams have to mean something in my opinion

View attachment 51561
Good Lord, I hope not. I dream some pretty weird stuff and I would hate for it to be prophetic! 🤣

Ashs

View attachment 51561
I never remember my dreams, I know that I dreamt abt someone or something, but never the details.

Ashs

Same. Dream recollection eludes me. Always have. Weird.
Yes, however my spouse seems to remember every one of them right down to the nail polish they had on.
Somewhere I read that it cud be as a result of low vitamin b1 or something so at that time I even supplemented that vitamin but to no avail. I don't miss it though really.

unsubscribed

Yes, however my spouse seems to remember every one of them right down to the nail polish they had on.
Somewhere I read that it cud be as a result of low vitamin b1 or something so at that time I even supplemented that vitamin but to no avail. I don't miss it though really.
My wife can manipulate her dreams, vivid recall etc. She tells me dreamtime stories nearly daily. Interesting about the B1. I too supplemented TTFD and not much of a result either. I know I dream, I just can never really remember any details..

mgrabs

I too have noticed. I wonder if its the decalcifying of the pineal gland while progressing in healthy lifestyle choices.

I had a dream about my sister getting involved in an issue that was about to happen with her friend. It pretty much happened 2 weeks later. Not even exaggerating. And it was spot on that I had to bring it up. Thought i was nuts

Blaine

There's a very interesting book called "An Experiment with Time" written in the 1920s by a military engineer who began having precognitive dreams. After studying his dreams over a period of years, he realized that he actually had precognitive visions quite regularly, in fact with about the same frequency as dreams about past events. However, his waking mind seemed to have a strong proclivity to dismiss any event in which time didn't seem to flow in the customary past-->future direction. To get around this mental filter, he devised a method of recording his dreams and then comparing them to actual events at a later date, and using this system was able to induce precognitive dreams in several other people.

After reading this book, I set about attempting to replicate these results, but I quickly became more interested in recording connections and "motifs" that I observed in my waking life. But after reading this thread I think I'll make more of an effort to recall and record my dreams.

VansEnigma

Carl Jung discussed this.

Religion in many cultures takes dreams very seriously. It’s a gateway beyond what we understand as the physical to the metaphysical world.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals