DNRS - Dynamic Neural Retraining System

Xisca

How The Program Works - Dynamic Neural Retraining System
"As the control centre for optimal health, when the brain is working functionally, the body has the opportunity to function optimally as well. This focus on rewiring limbic system function shifts the brain and body from a chronic sympathetic response associated with the fight or flight state into a parasympathetic state, or a state of growth and repair, where true healing can take place."

Any method can be focussed on one part of the brain, but they work with them 3 all!

"At DNRS our focus is on rewiring the limbic system of the brain – not chasing symptoms.

The Dynamic Neural Retraining System™ is a drug-free, step-by-step, intensive limbic rehabilitation program that is taught
from a platform of environmental awareness. Techniques used in the Dynamic Neural Retraining System™ are based on neuroplasticity therapy, which rewires the limbic system to build more functional neural pathways.

It is the disorganization of neural networks that occur during trauma that can cause deep protective mechanisms within the limbic system of the brain to fire more rapidly and inappropriately. This results in a heightened chronic stress response that may affect many systems of the brain and body, especially those involved with emotion, sensory perception and cognitive function. Additionally, symptoms may include chronic inflammation, poor memory, brain fog, digestion issues, lowered energy levels, numerous sensitivities, chronic pain, and a host of other ailments. Functions such as detoxification, absorption of nutrients or cellular communication can also become compromised.

At DNRS we help our clients understand how various forms of trauma may have triggered a maladapted stress response in the deep protective circuits of the brain. For many, this can be at the very root of suffering and can be contributing to their overall health and well being. We assist our clients in cultivating the “curious observer” of thought, emotion and behaviour patterns that are associated with a maladapted stress response. We teach practical tools that demonstrate how to effectively change and redirect associated neural patterns to kick start the body’s innate healing mechanisms.

Participants are taught a practical step by step process that involves visual, spatial, movement, language and emotional restructuring exercises to regulate the chronic stress response and promote optimal health. This results in a decrease of the firing of threat and protective mechanisms, allowing for the formation of new neural pathways."

OP
Xisca

Xisca

Is this real or con-artistry?
I have just found this on Internet and share.
The principles they say are right to my knowledge.
I share because I Heard about it from people Who got cured.

GAF

Thx. I read more of your other posts in the subject. Looks interesting but I cannot really tell if its talking or hands on or both type therapy and I can't tell if it takes 1 or 50 treatments.

But, I have not done much digging yet....

OP
Xisca

Xisca

Looks interesting but I cannot really tell if its talking or hands on or both type therapy and I can't tell if it takes 1 or 50 treatments.
oops, too concentrated for me, I do not understand what you mean! If you can please explain....
ho, maybe I understand.
I know SE and this one I have just discovered. They both deal with limbic and autonomic brain, but their focus in terms of explaining is different.
They both use talking, and SE for sure can include hands on. A more hands on approach would be cranio-sacral for example.

I do not want to talk about SE in a thread that has not the right title. About treatment length, I would just say that, a few for an accident, when you know what caused a before and after in your life. And a lot when there is developmental trauma or multiple shocks.

For this method, they sell the dvd and you do it 6 months.
I have seen success mentionned by persons suffering from hyper chemical multi sensitivity, that usually do not heal at all, with suicides not rare when they are heavy sufferers. They have an hyper reaction instead of a small one, to chemicals. So they really have something bad in the methylation and detox pathways of the body in general, due to toxin exposure, but they also have a alarm bell that is turn on too much, and this part is the part where such a therapy will help. It is a way to act upon a part of the brain you cannot reach easily. In that method, they enter through the limbic brain, which is responsible of HABITS, among other things. -if you train and train and train, you rewire.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals