Dating and Working in a Vaccinated World

Makrosky

Yes, here’s the email conversation (photo attached):

Me: If the spike proteins are so easily transmissible and so dangerous, might ivermectin and HCQ be reasonable prophylactic measures for someone exposed to vaccinated people daily?

RP: Ivermectin has been associated with brain damage in a small percentage of users, so I don’t think it’s suitable for prolonged preventive use. Vitamin D, aspirin, antihistamines, aspirin, progesterone, etc. are safer.

He did not attach a study or anything, but I found this relevant article: Serious Neurological Adverse Events after Ivermectin—Do They Occur beyond the Indication of Onchocerciasis?

I have not yet read the whole thing but would love to hear peoples’ thoughts.
I have read the paper. Sounds very very very rare to happen, but it could happen with fatal consequences. Hmmm dunno what to think of this.

EchoTango

Life isn't worth living if we're just going to avoid 80% of the population. im not too big on religion, but wasn't it Jesus who touched and loved the leper even though they were infectious and no one else would?

I wouldn't become OCD trying to avoid everyone, but I think life is worth living without being around people who have been blackmailed into taking experimental gene therapy. There is something to be said for self preservation. I also think of focusing on my relationship with the earth, animals, nature and the stars more than people (except for my nearest and dearest). Also cultivating your inner world. The sky and birds and my dog are often more worthy companions than people. I do feel for all the children and young adults who are lonely and trying to find partners in this atmosphere. It was hard enough to come of age without this. I really do feel for you.

Last edited:
I won’t date anyone who has been vaccinated. Not even because I’m worried about spike protein shedding or experiencing side effects. My problem is, anyone who has chosen to get this vaccine likely does not share my views on the world, and therefore we will be incompatible. If you are willing to get this vaccine, then by definition you are someone who trusts the government and trusts the institutions. And I don’t. It’s as simple as that. I don’t want to be with someone who trusts the government or the institutions like Big Pharma or the CDC.

In other words, I want to date someone who is awake. Not a sheep who goes with the flow.

Hahaha, oh wow. I was just thinking about what to actually put in a Tinder profile since I'm getting desperate for some human contact here.

This is a great little controversial thing to add IMO.

"If you've been vaccinated, feel free to swipe left. I'm not into sheep." :p:

It will filter out people who are blindly obedient and avoiding "conspiracy theorists", and will probably win points with anyone who's alternatively-oriented.

gaze

I have read the paper. Sounds very very very rare to happen, but it could happen with fatal consequences. Hmmm dunno what to think of this.
ivermectin has turned into its own counter-vaccine cult. people want to believe in something, to the point where they will disregard any counter points. the same can be seen by pro-vaccine people. i'm not saying your doing this, rather that's where it seems like the discourse is headed, which has a lot of potential dangers considering it may strengthen the vaccine arguement if indeed ivermectin turns out to be flawed. I think simple things like ray mentioned are stil the best option

Makrosky

ivermectin has turned into its own counter-vaccine cult. people want to believe in something, to the point where they will disregard any counter points. the same can be seen by pro-vaccine people. i'm not saying your doing this, rather that's where it seems like the discourse is headed, which has a lot of potential dangers considering it may strengthen the vaccine arguement if indeed ivermectin turns out to be flawed. I think simple things like ray mentioned are stil the best option
No, I get your point. I am not advocating IVM. I am just researching it. So far what I have read from a paper posted here is that serious problems exist but are very very very rare.

And we are just trying to get protected from all those floating spike proteins. I also started to get very nasty brain fog, cognitive problems coinciding with most of my workmkates getting vaccinated. It could be from them, or it could be just coincidence.

If I understand correctly, Ray´s options albeit more simple, do not go to the root cause of the problem which is dislodging the spike proteins and prions in the brain. If it was so simple we could just bath in progesterone and aspirin and problem solved.

gaze

No, I get your point. I am not advocating IVM. I am just researching it. So far what I have read from a paper posted here is that serious problems exist but are very very very rare.

And we are just trying to get protected from all those floating spike proteins. I also started to get very nasty brain fog, cognitive problems coinciding with most of my workmkates getting vaccinated. It could be from them, or it could be just coincidence.
have you tried all the things peat mentioned? vitamin D, aspirin, antihistamines, progest E, etc?

gaze

If I understand correctly, Ray´s options albeit more simple, do not go to the root cause of the problem which is dislodging the spike proteins and prions in the brain. If it was so simple we could just bath in progesterone and aspirin and problem solved.
the body takes cares of these things by itself. for example, a lot of substances that supposedly detox heavy metals, do indeed remove metals, but it causes dangerous side effects and permanently harm many people. rather, by improving thyroid and the body, the body can remove harmful things in a more balanced and safer way. i think the spike proteins, or any damaging molecule, should be handled in a similar fashion

Makrosky

have you tried all the things peat mentioned? vitamin D, aspirin, antihistamines, progest E, etc?
I don't want to sound prideful but... do you think after 8 or 9 years knowing about Peats work I haven't tried this? ;)

gaze

I don't want to sound prideful but... do you think after 8 or 9 years knowing about Peats work I haven't tried this? ;)
so you have good thyroid function, perfect temps, and then you were around vaccinated people, and now you have brian fog? did your temps change? were you 100% healthy before the contact?

Makrosky

so you have good thyroid function, perfect temps, and then you were around vaccinated people, and now you have brian fog? did your temps change? did anything else change
No. I didn't have perfect temps. And I have had some kind of mild brain fog for many years. But as it is now...NO. It sometimes even becomes derealizative. Quite crazy. And yes this all started after everyone at work started to get the vaccines. Of course it could be coincidence, this things could happen by unknown reasons. Nothing else changed. Well, yes, summer has come which until now only brought GOOD things contrary to winter. That is the only change I can think of. But again, it could be endotoxin.

Now, Peat approaches and my personal ones that are not Peat but I know they help, they DO help. But the moment I stop using them the problem comes back full blown. Whereas before whenever I stopped the only thing that happened is that I had less energy, etc... it is different.

Nemo

can you link it please nemo?

Here it is, Makrosky:

gaze

No. I didn't have perfect temps. And I have had some kind of mild brain fog for many years. But as it is now...NO. It sometimes even becomes derealizative. Quite crazy. And yes this all started after everyone at work started to get the vaccines. Of course it could be coincidence, this things could happen by unknown reasons. Nothing else changed. Well, yes, summer has come which until now only brought GOOD things contrary to winter. That is the only change I can think of. But again, it could be endotoxin.

Now, Peat approaches and my personal ones that are not Peat but I know they help, they DO help. But the moment I stop using them the problem comes back full blown. Whereas before whenever I stopped the only thing that happened is that I had less energy, etc... it is different.
all i would say is that taking a drug to target spike proteins, when you cannot be certain that it is indeed spike proteins causing your problems, is dangerous. i've seen so many stories of people who were absolutely convinced they were suffering from heavy metal toxicity, take dangerous things to try and detox and it caused major destructive problems, when they really just needed some more nutrition, thyroid, etc. everything relies on body temp at the end of the day, and i don't think ivermectin will significantly improve that aspect of peoples health, and it has some potential consequences.

Makrosky

Here it is, Makrosky:

Thanks Liebe Nemo.

Why are you so sure of IVM safety? Have you read the paper posted a few posts up? Even at doses of 3mg caused severe issues. Yes, it is very very very rare. But who knows...

Hgreen56

How many people have ended up in hospital because of corona virus versus by a vaccination?
Exactly! You live in fear man with no logical reasons, try to heal that first.

Makrosky

all i would say is that taking a drug to target spike proteins, when you cannot be certain that it is indeed spike proteins causing your problems, is dangerous. i've seen so many stories of people who were absolutely convinced they were suffering from heavy metal toxicity, take dangerous things to try and detox and it caused major destructive problems, when they really just needed some more nutrition, thyroid, etc. everything relies on body temp at the end of the day, and i don't think ivermectin will significantly improve that aspect of peoples health, and it has some potential consequences.
Ok, I get your point. Here are mine:

- Yes, it can be dangerous. There is no need to shoot at things you don't know they are attacking you. That is for granted.

- Why do you say IVM has some potential consequences? I want to see them, so far only 1 study posted a few posts up. I am not denying it, I just want to get more info.

- If you think temp is everything, you are absolutely deluded, sorry to say this. I have had times of my life at 36.9 ºC + 90 pulse (almost perfect according to peat standards) and feeling generally unwell. Temp+pulse is not everything this is too reductionist.

- I agree with you trying things blindly is dangerous. I am planning to get a covid test (not the PCR, the one who detects past infection) in a month or so if symptoms do not subside. The thing is that, as Nemo said, this is not about covid, this is about the spike protein/prions created by the artificial mRNA from the vaccine. It is two different things. I was never very worried about covid after the first two/three months demonstrated it was a plandemic. Now the vaccine thing it indeed worries me.

gaze

Ok, I get your point. Here are mine:

- Yes, it can be dangerous. There is no need to shoot at things you don't know they are attacking you. That is for granted.

- Why do you say IVM has some potential consequences? I want to see them, so far only 1 study posted a few posts up. I am not denying it, I just want to get more info.

- If you think temp is everything, you are absolutely deluded, sorry to say this. I have had times of my life at 36.9 ºC + 90 pulse (almost perfect according to peat standards) and feeling generally unwell. Temp+pulse is not everything this is too reductionist.

- I agree with you trying things blindly is dangerous. I am planning to get a covid test (not the PCR, the one who detects past infection) in a month or so if symptoms do not subside. The thing is that, as Nemo said, this is not about covid, this is about the spike protein/prions created by the artificial mRNA from the vaccine. It is two different things. I was never very worried about covid after the first two/three months demonstrated it was a plandemic. Now the vaccine thing it indeed worries me.
yea your right. i should have clarified as thyroid temp. i too have had stress adrenaline temp and feeling horrible.

i agree about the dangers of the spike protein, but disagree on how to tackle it. i completely respect any attempt to do so including yours, but at the same time i myself am worried about the overestimation of the cures of ivermectin and the underestimation of its downsides. that's just my opinion though, and more studies which are coming out should prove useful. I also do not think the shedding is any real problem, considering it's not being injected into you, so think even if there was shedding it would be the same as breathing in the virus itself, which if you didn't fear that you shouldn't fear vaccinated people

Makrosky

yea your right. i should have clarified as thyroid temp. i too have had stress adrenaline temp and feeling horrible.

i agree about the dangers of the spike protein, but disagree on how to tackle it. i completely respect any attempt to do so including yours, but at the same time i myself am worried about the overestimation of the cures of ivermectin and the underestimation of its downsides. that's just my opinion though, and more studies which are coming out should prove useful. I also do not think the shedding is any real problem, considering it's not being injected into you, so think even if there was shedding it would be the same as breathing in the virus itself, which if you didn't fear that you shouldn't fear vaccinated people
No! It was not stress adrenaline temp because extremities were warm and I was calmed.

Normally increased temp because of stress, feet and hands are cold. If the secret of human health was just temp+pulse....

gaze

No! It was not stress adrenaline temp because extremities were warm and I was calmed.

Normally increased temp because of stress, feet and hands are cold. If the secret of human health was just temp+pulse....
in my own experience, my health almost 100% follows when i can get consistent good waking temps, over the course of a few weeks and getting enough nutrients. anytime it falls, a bunch of random hypo symptoms, which many wouldn't consider hypo symptoms, return. however, i definitely should not extrapolate what worked on me as a universal for others, so i apologize for that

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals