Dandruff

Daniil

i keep coming up with new working theories but i propose that gut endotoxin/bacteria cause the follicles to secrete prolactin ( raypeat said its a molting hormone). This results in the hair to shed and the skin to flake. L dopa. Dopamine agonist will help but probably wont solve the problem
I think if only prolactin was to blame, vitamin e would have coped with the problem. But I've never heard of it. In addition, recently I managed to significantly lower it with him (he went back to normal). But the hair just started falling out more, lol

GorillaHead

I think if only prolactin was to blame, vitamin e would have coped with the problem. But I've never heard of it. In addition, recently I managed to significantly lower it with him (he went back to normal). But the hair just started falling out more, lol
Idk what him is.

Motif

Did you guys try to increase just almost every nutrient?
zinc , copper , A, E, C, D, K, b‘s, magnesium , potassium ?

anything in your blood tests been low?
Was there ever weeks without having those issues since you have it? Any idea why?

does sunshine solve the problem for you? I mean like Cali summer sunshine for weeks for example or any other other hot climate sunshine?

Zinc does help my scalp itching and I think my eczema in the face is better too right now. Maybe I should try to increase it. I don’t take that much right now. 15 mg.

California sun over weeks did not help, but I remember that I’ve been to Greece ten years ago and I was snorkeling everyday and after that ten days I was skin issue free for one week. Then it came back.

Daniil

Did you guys try to increase just almost every nutrient?
zinc , copper , A, E, C, D, K, b‘s, magnesium , potassium ?

anything in your blood tests been low?
Was there ever weeks without having those issues since you have it? Any idea why?

does sunshine solve the problem for you? I mean like Cali summer sunshine for weeks for example or any other other hot climate sunshine?
It's funny, I really tried to increase everything you wrote about. However, I may have Wilson's syndrome and need a different approach

Motif

It's funny, I really tried to increase everything you wrote about. However, I may have Wilson's syndrome and need a different approach

i did 24 h Urine test twice and they said I don’t have Wilson’s.

so increasing it didn’t help you?
do you have any suspicious blood tests ? Any deficiency? Anything ?

Daniil

i did 24 h Urine test twice and they said I don’t have Wilson’s.

so increasing it didn’t help you?
do you have any suspicious blood tests ? Any deficiency? Anything ?
Yes. These are sometimes low platelets, low levels of copper and cerruloplasmin, low fluctuating PTH, low progesterone, high DHEA-S

Daniil

I was only helped by vitamin a to partially cope with Acne and that's all. Otherwise, I didn't see any benefits from vitamins

Motif

I was only helped by vitamin a to partially cope with Acne and that's all. Otherwise, I didn't see any benefits from vitamins
How much A and how long did it take?

and your copper never went up? What did you try?

Daniil

How much A and how long did it take?

and your copper never went up? What did you try?
I took about 100,000 IU of the vitamin for a month

I've been taking copper supplements for a while and it's raised the level a bit (although I'm not sure if that's what helped). However, I recently had blue stools, so I have good reason to suspect Wilson's syndrome

Motif

I took about 100,000 IU of the vitamin for a month

I've been taking copper supplements for a while and it's raised the level a bit (although I'm not sure if that's what helped). However, I recently had blue stools, so I have good reason to suspect Wilson's syndrome
When will you get tests for Wilson’s ?

was your vitamin A low before you took the supplement?

Daniil

When will you get tests for Wilson’s ?

was your vitamin A low before you took the supplement?
To be honest, I have not checked, and as far as I know, the test is not informative

Today I will go to the ophthalmologist to look for rings.

By the way, have you considered your level of free copper? I think it's suspicious that a lot of people are suspicious of him. But this is a very rare disease with 1:30,000 people

Daniil

Perhaps there is some unknown factor that prevents people from production of cerruloplasmin. I'm guessing it might be a B12 deficiency

Motif

Ok, let us know how it goes out. I’d say you probably don’t have Wilson’s. But let’s see.

testing A is not reliable in blood ?

my blood tests results will hopefully come in tomorrow.

gaze

I've suffered with dandruff for 10 years or so and been following a peat diet for about 7 years and no food or supplement has ever helped...I looked for and tried most everything. The only thing that did help (and it helped allot) was antibiotics. But as soon as I get off them in comes right back.
same experience here.

Spud

If your stools are blue, that may suggest excreting copper. If you had Wilson’s your body would store copper. Do you have a copper ring around your eyes?

Daniil

If your stools are blue, that may suggest excreting copper. If you had Wilson’s your body would store copper. Do you have a copper ring around your eyes?
As far as I know, the excretion of copper with bile in Wilson's syndrome is reduced, not completely absent

Daniil

Here is a case of Wilson's syndrome with normal cerruloplasmin, daily urine, and no kaiser rings. Normal cerruloplasmin may be elevated due to inflammation. It looks like a liver biopsy is the only 100% test.

GorillaHead

Not necessarily no research that shows vitamin e inhibits follicular prolactin excretion. proclactin releases under stress. Stress can be caused by endotoxin and the gut skin axis I sooo significant.

dandruff. Hairloss hands down Related to digestive system. I mean you say your dheas is high. Guess where the adrenal glands sit right in the kidney. big part of digestion.

so today I did everything in my power to strengthen My gut and i saw improvement.

the gut takes time to heal. So I am gonna keep optimizing gut health.
hoping by Friday I can report back some excellent news. We shall see

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals