Creating my own pregnenolone and dhea mix

flame900

I have a bottle of 100mg DHEA capsules by Life Extension and 50mg Pregnenolone by Swansea.I have only used very small ammounts at once sublingual (2-3mg DHEA and up to 10mg Pregnenolone at once) and I am curious in trying the topical application.What is a good oil carrier I can use to dissolve the content of the capsules and will they still work or do you need another form of DHEA and Pregnenolone for topical use?

Frankdee20

How exactly are you going to prevent the excipients from getting into your final product ? They are rather large molecules.

You would’ve been better off with powders from one of the vendors mentioned here. Then using a carrier oil or something similar. But Pregnenalone won’t dissolve easily

Mossy

I have a bottle of 100mg DHEA capsules by Life Extension and 50mg Pregnenolone by Swansea.I have only used very small ammounts at once sublingual (2-3mg DHEA and up to 10mg Pregnenolone at once) and I am curious in trying the topical application.What is a good oil carrier I can use to dissolve the content of the capsules and will they still work or do you need another form of DHEA and Pregnenolone for topical use?
EDIT: I've edited this post to provide better information. I've gone back through my notes and have found the holy grail on DHEA and Pregnenolone mixing by @johnwester130:

1142-png.24440

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals