Corona Virus How To Treat

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
For anyone interested on the potential treatments one of the main ingredients in Emodin has been shown to be beneficial against the SARS coronavirus.

Emodin blocks the SARS coronavirus spike protein and angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 interaction. - PubMed - NCBI

Emodin inhibits current through SARS-associated coronavirus 3a protein. - PubMed - NCBI

Also from the thread on Emodin studies here are a list of the different studies related to;

Anti-viral/Anti-bacterial/Anti-parasitic/Anti-fungal
Antiviral effect of emodin from Rheum palmatum against coxsakievirus B5 and human respiratory syncytial virus in vitro. - PubMed - NCBI
Emodin inhibits coxsackievirus B3 replication via multiple signalling cascades leading to suppression of translation. - PubMed - NCBI
Emodin affects biofilm formation and expression of virulence factors in Streptococcus suis ATCC700794. - PubMed - NCBI
In vitro and in vivo antileishmanial effects of aloe-emodin on Leishmania major. - PubMed - NCBI
The direct anti-MRSA effect of emodin via damaging cell membrane. - PubMed - NCBI
Emodin is identified as the active component of ether extracts from Rhizoma Polygoni Cuspidati, for anti-MRSA activity. - PubMed - NCBI
Inhibitory effects of emodin, baicalin, schizandrin and berberine on hefA gene: treatment of Helicobacter pylori-induced multidrug resistance. - PubMed - NCBI
[Effects of emodin on IL-23/IL-17 inflammatory axis, Th17 cells and viral replication in mice with viral myocarditis]. - PubMed - NCBI
Inhibition of Epstein-Barr virus lytic cycle by an ethyl acetate subfraction separated from Polygonum cuspidatum root and its major component, emodin. - PubMed - NCBI
Emodin inhibits current through SARS-associated coronavirus 3a protein. - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Vitamin C is a treatment as well. I'd never try to overcome a bad respiratory infection without it.

"three controlled trials with human subjects reported a significantly lower incidence of pneumonia in vitamin C-supplemented groups" Vitamin C and SARS coronavirus

schultz

Not sure anybody mentioned this yet but Ray talked about viruses generally in a recent podcast. He said vitamin A and vitamin D would be protective and also mentioned that no good trials have been done using both of these vitamins together, although there is success treating measles with vitamin A. I think the question was in regards to vaccinations.

InChristAlone

Not sure anybody mentioned this yet but Ray talked about viruses generally in a recent podcast. He said vitamin A and vitamin D would be protective and also mentioned that no good trials have been done using both of these vitamins together, although there is success treating measles with vitamin A. I think the question was in regards to vaccinations.
Yeah like I said winter is not taken seriously enough. Vitamin D may not even work alone. My friend ended up in the ER with pneumonia even though she was taking high doses of vitamin D. But phototherapy could work:
"For much of the first half of the twentieth century, phototherapy or “sun ray” therapy was prescribed for children for a wide range of maladies, from chest infections to anemia."
"in many European cities following the Industrial Revolution, air pollution was so thick that natural sunlight was hard to come by."
Back when doctors prescribed UV sunlight for kids

That is crazy that people didn't even get any rays of sun on their skin in the winter due to air pollution. And yet we have Bill Gates wanting to block the sun with sulfate aerosols a known air pollutant and cause of haze.

Last edited:

LucH

Don't forget to eat algae to improve iodine status.
Inactivation of SARS coronavirus by means of povidone-iodine
10% solution for gargling.
1 ml of concentrated gargle contains 7.5 mg diiodine in the form of povidone iodine.
It destroys bacteria, fungi, viruses and other agents that cause infections.
DOI: 10.1007/s40121-015-0091-9

In Belgium, known under Betadine® gargarisme

If you take IK, begin with 225 mcg. Wait one week before upgrading, towards 1 mg.
Lugol in USA, I think. 5 %
You'b better take 200 mcg selenium before.
LucH

Vitamine C for optimal status of leucocytes (Natural Killers). 500 gr (preventive) With CAS numbers.
Vitamine A and D (preventive). 5000 UI D3 (preventive). 10000 UI D3 if contaminated.
A grog with garlic, thyme (stalk) and oregano essential oil + aspirin to dampen excess immune reaction (if needed) (1 gr twice). Otherwise, no aspirin.
+ infrared light.
LucH

InChristAlone

Don't forget to eat algae to improve iodine status.
Inactivation of SARS coronavirus by means of povidone-iodine
10% solution for gargling.
1 ml of concentrated gargle contains 7.5 mg diiodine in the form of povidone iodine.
It destroys bacteria, fungi, viruses and other agents that cause infections.
DOI: 10.1007/s40121-015-0091-9

In Belgium, known under Betadine® gargarisme

If you take IK, begin with 225 mcg. Wait one week before upgrading, towards 1 mg.
Lugol in USA, I think. 5 %
You'b better take 200 mcg selenium before.
LucH

Vitamine C for optimal status of leucocytes (Natural Killers). 500 gr (preventive) With CAS numbers.
Vitamine A and D (preventive). 5000 UI D3 (preventive). 10000 UI D3 if contaminated.
A grog with garlic, thyme (stalk) and oregano essential oil + aspirin to dampen excess immune reaction (if needed) (1 gr twice). Otherwise, no aspirin.
+ infrared light.
LucH
Do you mean seaweed? Algae should never be eaten.

Pompadour

Isn't 10% iodone solution for gargling too strong for mouth mucosa?
In my childhood we used to make salt-soda-iodine gargle solution and it was 1 teaspoon of salt+1teaspoon of soda +1-2 drops of liquid iodine...

LucH

1. Isn't 10% iodone solution for gargling too strong for mouth mucosa?
2. In my childhood we used to make salt-soda-iodine gargle solution and it was 1 teaspoon of salt+1teaspoon of soda +1-2 drops of liquid iodine...
1. Of course it's a bit like apple vinegar, less agressive. It's also calming irritation.
2. If you use any alcaline solution (baking soda), iodine will have less effect. I won't do that.
If too strong for kids, use half with mineral water (no fluorine, nor chlorine).

Isn't 10% iodone solution for gargling too strong for mouth mucosa?
In my childhood we used to make salt-soda-iodine gargle solution and it was 1 teaspoon of salt+1teaspoon of soda +1-2 drops of liquid iodine...

He's talking about povidone-iodine not that iodine from USSR we used to.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
There are a number of people who now believe this virus was not due to eating of bats, snakes etc and is actually a man-made biological weapon that was accidentally released. There is a level 4 Biolab in Wuhan which contains SARS and Ebola and US biosafety experts warned in 2017 that a virus could 'escape' the lab. This might be why the reinfection rate is so much higher and the reason why that the number of deaths is much higher than is being reported.

Wuhan, China's coronavirus epicentre, has SARS and Ebola lab | Daily Mail Online

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Deleted

Last edited:
OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter

More evidence for the benefit of quinone's. Does anyone have an opinion as to whether or not IdeaLabs Panquinone product would be beneficial?

It contains Triquinoyl hydrate: 3 mcg and Naphthoquinones: 1 mg. As far as I understand it is a much stronger version of Emodin.

The method of action for Indomethacin appears to be through the inhibition of the COX-1 and 2 enzymes which in turn reduces prostaglandins so if Indomethacin is not available there are many other substances that due the same thing. Aspirin being the first one that comes to mind.

Indomethacin (Professional Patient Advice) - Drugs.com
"Reversibly inhibits cyclooxygenase-1 and 2 (COX-1 and 2) enzymes, which results in decreased formation of prostaglandin precursors; has antipyretic, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory properties

Other proposed mechanisms not fully elucidated (and possibly contributing to the anti-inflammatory effect to varying degrees), include inhibiting chemotaxis, altering lymphocyte activity, inhibiting neutrophil aggregation/activation, and decreasing proinflammatory cytokine levels."

You don't even bother to open the link. And misinform others! Open and read. And I strongly suggest you delete what you have posted.

RESULTS: Unexpectedly, we found that INDO has a potent direct antiviral activity against the coronaviruses SARS-CoV and CCoV. INDO does not affect coronavirus binding or entry into host cells, but acts by blocking viral RNA synthesis at cytoprotective doses. This effect is independent of cyclooxygenase inhibition. INDO's potent antiviral activity (>1,000-fold reduction in virus yield) was confirmed in vivo in CCoV-infected dogs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals