Clif High on Hyperinflation and the Federal Government..... Could "The Swamp" be draining itself?

tankasnowgod

An interesting interview with Clif High, where he talks about Hyperinflation, The Biden Administration and the Federal Government, The Door to Door Vax Squads, Vaccines, and more-

View: https://rumble.com/vjt2it-hyperinflation-will-collapse-biden-administration-clif-high.html

It's an interesting mixed bag, some long term good things, some very bad in the shorter term (although I think some won't come to pass).

But the most interesting to me...

Clif talks about how Hyperinflation will collapse the Federal Government. He mentions that all the government runs on computer programs (like the rest of the world), and they have certain restrictions built into them, like you can't spend more than 23% of your budget on Overhead, no more than 4.6% on fuel/gas, and other things. These would be across every agency. He details how this count basically freeze up the Federal Government, they won't be able to function, and would need to hire computer programmers to fix these things..... but probably won't be able to as the programs won't let them spend the money necessary to hire said programmers. He sees this leading to a sort of "Walk Away Revolution," which apparently happened to the German Government in 1923.

It would be extremely elegant..... "The Swamp" would basically drain itself, and those working in it walk away and join normal, non-government employees. Of course, that doesn't mean things won't be difficult during this period, although killing a parasite that sucks something like 28 trillion out of the economy would never be an "easy" task. He talks about this in the first 10 minutes or so.

He also mentions how the door to door vax squad will have to deal with constant assault.... mostly verbal, and maybe some physical. But there will likely be a lot of embarrassing videos with Anti-Vaxxers and Anti-Forced Gene Therapy-ers just taking the unprepared door to door vaccine salesmen to task, showering with facts and insults. Don't fear them, but instead, mock them and make them feel embarrassed for taking the gig (and of course, don't get physical). It will be the Canadian Pastor, yelling "GET OUT!!!!!" only with a huge deluge of videos.

Last thing, Clif is of the belief that the vaxxxines will cause mass death soon, he says about 60% by this fall. Personally, I don't see that, and I don't even see a mechanism for that. Poison generally doesn't kill you a few months or years after you take an acute dose or two. Even with that caveat, I still think the interview is worthwhile.

Missenger

Clif talks about how Hyperinflation will collapse the Federal Government. He mentions that all the government runs on computer programs (like the rest of the world), and they have certain restrictions built into them, like you can't spend more than 23% of your budget on Overhead, no more than 4.6% on fuel/gas, and other things. These would be across every agency. He details how this count basically freeze up the Federal Government, they won't be able to function, and would need to hire computer programmers to fix these things..... but probably won't be able to as the programs won't let them spend the money necessary to hire said programmers. He sees this leading to a sort of "Walk Away Revolution," which apparently happened to the German Government in 1923.
You're had several video games in different ways 'joke' about parts of the American government being run by computer programs so it's not the most surprising thing to hear, budgeting sounds like one of the more logical ways (?), I'd have to wonder to what extent though.

Lejeboca

Clif talks about how Hyperinflation will collapse the Federal Government. He mentions that all the government runs on computer programs (like the rest of the world), and they have certain restrictions built into them, like you can't spend more than 23% of your budget on Overhead, no more than 4.6% on fuel/gas, and other things. These would be across every agency. He details how this count basically freeze up the Federal Government, they won't be able to function, and would need to hire computer programmers to fix these things..... but probably won't be able to as the programs won't let them spend the money necessary to hire said programmers. He sees this leading to a sort of "Walk Away Revolution," which apparently happened to the German Government in 1923

Nah, the Fed won't collapse b/c of hyperinflation, at least not that soon as (by the end of FY21, which is end of September). First, the comparison of Kaiser govn't that he gives is from 1923 when everyone was still on the gold standard. Now, it is a printing-press bonanza.
Secondly, govn't rates change annually (e.g., per diem, mileage rate) no problem there: wait a couple of months and, e.g., move travel to October. Also, contract spending on govn't contracts always builds in a "spending cushion" b/c govn't rarely funds the Q1 in October. So this way one can operate until the next FY funding comes in (around Nov. or Dec.). About 10 years ago govn't tacitly relaxed its FY spending policy and started to not frown on ~10-15% carry-over to next FY.

These explanations are probably more than what you wanted to hear but it was easier for me to just "raw dump" w/o vulgalization since I am a (twice-removed) govern't agency contractor.

Lejeboca

Last thing, Clif is of the belief that the vaxxxines will cause mass death soon, he says about 60% by this fall. Personally, I don't see that, and I don't even see a mechanism for that. Poison generally doesn't kill you a few months or years after you take an acute dose or two. Even with that caveat, I still think the interview is worthwhile

So far, I too haven't seen a proof that jabbed are heading to death row en masse soon. But we will see what their immune systems will do when there is less sun and easier to "catch" a bug.

Lollipop2

So far, I too haven't seen a proof that jabbed are heading to death row en masse soon. But we will see what their immune systems will do when there is less sun and easier to "catch" a bug.
I don’t know @Lejeboca and @tankasnowgod. I think the micro clots are a real thing. Hoffe the Canadian MD was testing his vaccinated patients with the d-dimer test and found 62% had those micro clots. He says they will be dead in two years - he gives the medical evidence. This 7 min video nicely sums it up. But he has written more extensively about it:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pEoVteYjgmQb/

Also just today (has happened THREE times in the last month - can’t remember seeing this before in all my driving) my husband and I were at a red light on a side street turning on to the main street. The light turned green - and a woman kept barreling down the main street ran the red light and in the middle of the intersection realized what she had done. She looked baffled sort of dazed. We both noticed it. My husband of course is a good driver and we slowed down. Craziness - has happened three times in the last month. I do wonder.

OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

Nah, the Fed won't collapse b/c of hyperinflation, at least not that soon as (by the end of FY21, which is end of September). First, the comparison of Kaiser govn't that he gives is from 1923 when everyone was still on the gold standard. Now, it is a printing-press bonanza.
Normally, when people say "The Fed," they are referring to the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve isn't part of the Federal Government.

Germany was destroyed by the Treaty of Versailles. It put Germany into debt bondage to the International Banksters, which Germany STILL hasn't paid off today.

Considering the Federal Government is also bankrupt, and in that same bondage to the International Banksters to the tune of at least $28 Trillion, I find Clif's hypothesis plausible here.
Secondly, govn't rates change annually (e.g., per diem, mileage rate) no problem there: wait a couple of months and, e.g., move travel to October. Also, contract spending on govn't contracts always builds in a "spending cushion" b/c govn't rarely funds the Q1 in October. So this way one can operate until the next FY funding comes in (around Nov. or Dec.). About 10 years ago govn't tacitly relaxed its FY spending policy and started to not frown on ~10-15% carry-over to next FY.

These explanations are probably more than what you wanted to hear but it was easier for me to just "raw dump" w/o vulgalization since I am a (twice-removed) govern't agency contractor.
What does any of that have to do with the software restrictions that Clif was talking about?

OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

Oh, I think they will be less healthy. But, gaining a little more weight or having a cold for 10 days instead of 7 is a far, far cry from keeling over dead.

Lollipop2

Oh, I think they will be less healthy. But, gaining a little more weight or having a cold for 10 days instead of 7 is a far, far cry from keeling over dead.
Let’s see. Like I posted above, the micro clots are a thing. How that ends up playing out for people remains to be seen.

Lejeboca

Normally, when people say "The Fed," they are referring to the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve isn't part of the Federal Government.

Yeah, I meant "feds", i.e., federal government. Sorry for the sloppiness. I am well aware that there is even less "federal" in Federal Reserve than in Federal Express...

What does any of that have to do with the software restrictions that Clif was talking about?
The "software restrictions" are not hard-wired, they are "soft" and change annually, and this fiscal year is coming to an end soon.

FredSonoma

The thing about the computer programs doesn't sound correct to me, they should be able to easily change any of those numbers

OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

Let’s see. Like I posted above, the micro clots are a thing. How that ends up playing out for people remains to be seen.

And even if "micro clots" are a thing, where's the proof the were produced by the vaccine, and the vaccine alone?

In case you didn't know, small blood clots are a sign of Serotonin Syndrome-

Serotonin syndrome complications include:

Treating these complications and stopping the drug that caused them will help to prevent long-term problems. If you keep taking the drug, your serotonin levels could get dangerously high.

And, oh, look at that, it also causes ARDS and fluid in the lungs (aka pnuemonia). Isn't there some sort of "novel" virus out there that's supposed to cause these two things?

Anyway, the past year has been filled with things that increase people's serotonin levels, including-

- Lockdowns
- Forced Isolation
- Forced Masking (the lungs help detoxify serotonin)
- Constant Fear Propaganda
- Forced Poverty
- Forced Unemployment
- Radically Experimental Drugs

While incredibly dangerous, and clearly the most deadly vaccines of all times, I'm just not convinced of that these dangerous drugs can act like expert snipers, cutting people down 7 months after taking two acute doses, and not steadily degrading during the interim. I think it's (once again) a re-branding of a long existing illness as some brand new danger.

Lollipop2

And even if "micro clots" are a thing, where's the proof the were produced by the vaccine, and the vaccine alone?

And, oh, look at that, it also causes ARDS and fluid in the lungs (aka pnuemonia). Isn't there some sort of "novel" virus out there that's supposed to cause these two things?

Anyway, the past year has been filled with things that increase people's serotonin levels, including-

- Lockdowns
- Forced Isolation
- Forced Poverty
- Forced Unemployment

While incredibly dangerous, and clearly the most deadly vaccines of all times, I'm just not convinced of that these dangerous drugs can act like expert snipers, cutting people down 7 months after taking two acute doses, and not steadily degrading during the interim. I think it's (once again) a re-branding of a long existing illness as some brand new danger.
Interesting and I do hope you are correct here.

OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

Interesting and I do hope you are correct here.

Well, you could always inspect Dr. Hoffe's data and see what the demographics are of the group he's testing (things like age, and previous health problems, and such), and then compare their d-dimer tests to a control group. Or, is he not doing a control group?

He stated he was only doing these tests one week after vaccination. Funny, that study that Giraffe posted showed that spike protein levels were only detectable for two weeks after vaccination.

It would be great if he had d-dimer tests from an unvaccinated control group. Or even better, d-dimer tests pre vax, one week post vax, one week pre second shot, one week post, one month post second shot, and maybe a longer term test later (say, 3-6 months post second shot). That would be incredibly comprehensive, and would offer more insight into whether his theory is correct, and would be a lot better than testing one single time in health compromised people (why are they patients of a doctor, after all?) during the small window when spike proteins are actually at a detectable level, based on the only study I have seen so far that measures them.

Or, maybe he just wants to hype up the vax fear to gather a following. He made plenty of incorrect statements about tissues "never being able to regenerate" in that very short clip.

DrJ

There will never be hyperinflation as long as the USA has the strongest military and controls the world's oceans and waterways. And also as long as substantial parts of the world oil supply are priced in USD. Spoiler alert: you will get attacked and/or overthrown if you move away from pricing your oil in dollars. The dollar is backed by oil and military might. It is not Weimar or Zimbabwe.

But there will be inflation and what's left of the middle class in the USA will be mostly destroyed by loss of purchasing power. This is what the elite want but they don't want hyperinflation because substantial amounts of their own wealth are denominated in dollars, plus just normal inflation transfers wealth to them via asset inflation. They are terrified of the populist movements arising around the world so they are aggressively working to kneecap what economic power the middle class (which really only exist in USA, western Europe, and some of the former British colonies) has left through inflation.

Lollipop2

Well, you could always inspect Dr. Hoffe's data and see what the demographics are of the group he's testing (things like age, and previous health problems, and such), and then compare their d-dimer tests to a control group. Or, is he not doing a control group?

He stated he was only doing these tests one week after vaccination. Funny, that study that Giraffe posted showed that spike protein levels were only detectable for two weeks after vaccination.

It would be great if he had d-dimer tests from an unvaccinated control group. Or even better, d-dimer tests pre vax, one week post vax, one week pre second shot, one week post, one month post second shot, and maybe a longer term test later (say, 3-6 months post second shot). That would be incredibly comprehensive, and would offer more insight into whether his theory is correct, and would be a lot better than testing one single time in health compromised people (why are they patients of a doctor, after all?) during the small window when spike proteins are actually at a detectable level, based on the only study I have seen so far that measures them.

Or, maybe he just wants to hype up the vax fear to gather a following. He made plenty of incorrect statements about tissues "never being able to regenerate" in that very short clip.
Good points.

Dr. B

- Lockdowns
- Forced Isolation
- Forced Poverty
- Forced Unemployment

wouldnt the masking improve c02 levels for the same reasons bag breathing does? why are they a bad thing?
the poverty, unemployment, many of those things may not directly increase serotonin but they are factors that can indirectly affect serotonin. for instance if youre eating lower quality food due to poverty, it would cause the increase in serotonin. lockdowns, isolation, fear propoganda etc only affects you depending on how you react to it

OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

wouldnt the masking improve c02 levels for the same reasons bag breathing does? why are they a bad thing?

This has already been discussed on the forum ad naseum.

But briefly..... while there might be some benefits to wearing masks in short bursts and voluntarily (key word there), plenty of people have been asked to do so for excessive amounts of time, 40, 50. 60 hours a week for months on end (over a year for some). This is common among "front line workers." It can promote mouth breathing, which can help you LOSE CO2, and also promotes poor dental health (look up "Mask Mouth"). It can also trap bacteria, leading to other problems, and also lead to lung strain and damage.

Back to your example, bag breathing can be beneficial if done for a few minutes at a time. Not 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, for months on end.

Dr. B

This has already been discussed on the forum ad naseum.

But briefly..... while there might be some benefits to wearing masks in short bursts and voluntarily (key word there), plenty of people have been asked to do so for excessive amounts of time, 40, 50. 60 hours a week for months on end (over a year for some). This is common among "front line workers." It can promote mouth breathing, which can help you LOSE CO2, and also promotes poor dental health (look up "Mask Mouth"). It can also trap bacteria, leading to other problems, and also lead to lung strain and damage.

Back to your example, bag breathing can be beneficial if done for a few minutes at a time. Not 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, for months on end.
more CO2 is not always beneficial? the things like mouth breathing, bacteria, poor dental health, cant those be resolved by changing your masks and not mouth breathing?

OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

more CO2 is not always beneficial?
There's limits to everything. If you breathe nothing but CO2, you can suffocate in very short order.
the things like mouth breathing, bacteria, poor dental health, cant those be resolved by changing your masks and not mouth breathing?
Stop making excuses for tyranny. These things can also be prevented by not wearing masks for 40+ hours a week in the first place. It worked pretty well for literally centuries.

Also, where were you during the "PPE shortage?" Many people in the healthcare industry were instructed to use the same masks over and over again. This has also been discussed on the forum.

You also don't just exhale CO2. You constantly exhale water vapor. You can verify this yourself by breathing on a mirror.

Last edited:

Dr. B

There's limits to everything. If you breathe nothing but CO2, you can suffocate in very short order.

Stop making excuses for tyranny. These things can also be prevented by not wearing masks for 40+ hours a week in the first place. It worked pretty well for literally centuries.

You also don't just exhale CO2. You constantly exhale water vapor. You can verify this yourself by breathing on a mirror.
mate i certainly wasnt implying masks should be forced and whatever, was just saying there could be benefits to (hopefully voluntarily) wearing the mask, like even in your house. additionally something being forced doesnt necessarily mean its physically bad for health,

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals