Clarifying The Language On Jews

OP
A

amd

Coming down hard but the premise of this thread is antisemitic. You're taking a historically discriminated against group which has a multi-generational history consisting of language, literature, arts, culture, etc. and attempting to impose your definition of this group, which amounts to erasure (also known as cultural genocide).

Perhaps this critique will help you understand how this is antisemitism. Reflections on the Antisemitic Content in Öcalan’s The Sociology of Freedom.

No, you are just trying to make people self-censor by accusing them of "antisemitic" ideas, or what not.

As if there's only one Semitic group in the world, that is the problem I already stated and you just went on ignoring everything that was posted with your disingenuous comment.

If anything, what was posted were facts (you are free to comment on them), research, and info from known blood/genetic testing companies. How is that "attempting to impose your definition of this group"?

And that other trick of using the word "genocide" (as in "cultural genocide") to denote victimhood at different levels is overdone.

If anything is being erased today is the Palestinians, literally, not figuratively.

It is posts like yours that make people like me post.

Have you noticed that it is the facts that some try to censor, not the propaganda.

Last edited:

TheSir

If contemporary Jews are not the descendants of the ancient Hebrew, who are? You are soon to dive into a fascinating little rabbit hole @fico

asdsa2e.jpg

OP
A

amd

Following this shoddy logic, I can adopt Peyotism and claim my piece of US land and some peyote. Not a bad deal.

yerrag

I really could not understand the real semitic Jews and their rabbi agreeing to what I consider to be heretical in admitting the Zakharians into their religion, which is really only for semites, and only a certain sub-group of semites. It must have been a power play of sorts, where influential rabbis were corrupted by wealthy Zakharians. I wonder if there many semitic Jew who revolted at the idea, and if there were, was it written in history books? There has to be a historical account of this, but being that book burning was common, historical accounts would have been erased. Not surprising given how, even in our internet online age, some information is also being erased as well.

Now I can more understand why I can tell apart Palestinians from the Israeli Jews. I don't want to use descriptions of their features as there's at least one in this thread who would consider that racist, but it's like someone looking at a Grecian statue and knowing it's fake but can't explain why.

Missenger

Some discussion from the talmud. Still recommend for people to look at these sort of things for themselves if they have any sort of interest in them instead of just taking one's word for it, that goes for anything else one would want to research that isn't 'religion'.

yerrag

Some discussion from the talmud. Still recommend for people to look at these sort of things for themselves if they have any sort of interest in them instead of just taking one's word for it, that goes for anything else one would want to research that isn't 'religion'.

Is he still alive? What does the Talmud say about Jews who do not agree with their Talmud rabbis?

Missenger

Is he still alive? What does the Talmud say about Jews who do not agree with their Talmud rabbis?
The Talmud is the 'Jewish holy book', the Mishna 'rabbai' is the 'first edition' of the 'oral teachings' and the Gemara is argued semantics regarding the Mishna supposedly written afterwards. The talmud is the 'teachings' of 'Judaism' in regards to laws and how to treat others of the 'tribe' versus outsiders. He was making a case of the talmud being rabbinical-based but the talmud itself is essentially 'Judaism' at this pint.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom