China’s Twitter Propaganda COVID19

Drareg

This is an interesting twitter thread worth a look at, I don’t know much about the tweeter.
He is highlighting Chinas role in pumping the lockdown narrative at the start of covid19, he points out how many of the trolls from China were busy pushing lockdowns and then switched directly to propaganda pumping black lives matter.
As much as the American government are using propaganda on its own people ,China ,Russia and Israel are relentless with propaganda in the USA and UK.

He points out that jack dorsey Mr twitter took down 150,000 Chinese propaganda accounts but left up the pro Lockdown BLM accounts.

He also highlights Yaneer Bar Yam cheerleading China’s approach, Nassim taleb was working with bar yam on covid19 strategies, both of them have been hiding behind risk adverse strategies to justify the authoritarian responses by governments. The twitter feed doesn’t elaborate as to why or how Bar Yam is connected to China but Bar Yam’s angle is strange throughout the covid19 hysteria IMO, Taleb is a cult leader at this point and cannot be trusted.

Keep in mind the ruling class like Henry Kissinger etc al adore the Chinese dictatorship, humans to be treated like lemmings.

Twitter thread-
https://twitter.com/MichaelPSenger/status/1270925788389486593

Regina

This is an interesting twitter thread worth a look at, I don’t know much about the tweeter.
He is highlighting Chinas role in pumping the lockdown narrative at the start of covid19, he points out how many of the trolls from China were busy pushing lockdowns and then switched directly to propaganda pumping black lives matter.
As much as the American government are using propaganda on its own people ,China ,Russia and Israel are relentless with propaganda in the USA and UK.

He points out that jack dorsey Mr twitter took down 150,000 Chinese propaganda accounts but left up the pro Lockdown BLM accounts.

He also highlights Yaneer Bar Yam cheerleading China’s approach, Nassim taleb was working with bar yam on covid19 strategies, both of them have been hiding behind risk adverse strategies to justify the authoritarian responses by governments. The twitter feed doesn’t elaborate as to why or how Bar Yam is connected to China but Bar Yam’s angle is strange throughout the covid19 hysteria IMO, Taleb is a cult leader at this point and cannot be trusted.

Keep in mind the ruling class like Henry Kissinger etc al adore the Chinese dictatorship, humans to be treated like lemmings.

Twitter thread-
https://twitter.com/MichaelPSenger/status/1270925788389486593
Interesting.
I couldn't see it all. Not a NYTimes (soros-on-the-hudson) subscriber.
Definitely Taleb is turned. Bankers and hedgies are gorging on this.
Really weird though. I did a short stint on wall street. Left it. But occasionally maintained contact with a few people that I highly respected and liked.
I revisited someone who I thought was about as salt of the earth solid and honest as anyone I've ever known. He was my buddy!
I wrote something along the lines of 'how 'bout these crazy COVID numbers?' (or something equally innocuous).
He responded non-specifically with charts and automaton type responses like, "it is important we wear masks to halt the spread of the virus."
HUH?!?!?!!?
Has he been body-snatched? Maybe. It's hard to know.
Or is he following orders.
Or maybe all my old friends are on SSRI's.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Interesting.
I couldn't see it all. Not a NYTimes (soros-on-the-hudson) subscriber.
Definitely Taleb is turned. Bankers and hedgies are gorging on this.
Really weird though. I did a short stint on wall street. Left it. But occasionally maintained contact with a few people that I highly respected and liked.
I revisited someone who I thought was about as salt of the earth solid and honest as anyone I've ever known. He was my buddy!
I wrote something along the lines of 'how 'bout these crazy COVID numbers?' (or something equally innocuous).
He responded non-specifically with charts and automaton type responses like, "it is important we wear masks to halt the spread of the virus."
HUH?!?!?!!?
Has he been body-snatched? Maybe. It's hard to know.
Or is he following orders.
Or maybe all my old friends are on SSRI's.

He is getting a taxpayer funded bailout which keeps him employed, stocks soaring again, the fed are buying stocks, Wall Street won’t deviate from this extremely profitable narrative, free money and a chance to turn your portfolio around if you got stung with the downturn.

The anti-psychotic meds are definitely involved , we are nowhere near touching on this and will have to live with the medicated for a long time, future generations will understand anti-depressants/psychotics was a major driver of extreme behaviors IMO.

Peater

He is getting a taxpayer funded bailout which keeps him employed, stocks soaring again, the fed are buying stocks, Wall Street won’t deviate from this extremely profitable narrative, free money and a chance to turn your portfolio around if you got stung with the downturn.

Perfectly summed up

The anti-psychotic meds are definitely involved , we are nowhere near touching on this and will have to live with the medicated for a long time, future generations will understand anti-depressants/psychotics was a major driver of extreme behaviors IMO.

Just like how now, we understand that ergot in the damp and mouldy grain stores would have caused people to have 'extreme behaviours' in the days of witch trials etc. Every age has it's madness, or something.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Perfectly summed up

Just like how now, we understand that ergot in the damp and mouldy grain stores would have caused people to have 'extreme behaviours' in the days of witch trials etc. Every age has it's madness, or something.

Yes, if somebody somebody coherent today could travel back to those times with their knowledge intact they would be burned alive, it would be a good Monty python movie.

The underlying biological process is similar to the past, that which causes the madness, the context is different, an organism primed with lower energetic resources will always appear incoherent, a child in a pram who’s hungry tends to through their toys out and wail, prams have been used since 1036AD and the same behavior then can be observed today. Feed the child and the coherency comes back.

Regina

My buddy retired ridunkulously comfortably. But still maintains an "economics" blog for conversation. He was a very early massive Apple stock buyer. That's where he's made a monster fortune. He's happy when [AAPL] maintains that. But back in the early days, we were both George Gilder followers and to whit, Israel. I was in night grad school at Columbia U and everyone was talking about creative destruction, e-commerce, xml, Clayton Christianson, qualcomm, digital advertising, new media, the professors were literally flirting with kids who had something they could get in on. ooo, ahhh.
But he had a slew of kids, adored his south american wife. Lived the american pro-conservative dream and was happy. Was very generous with his time and totally non-hierarchical. His mind was nimble and easy-going. I literally thought I could stop by and say, "Hey buddy, how 'bout this hoax and doesn't Israel sorta suck and the NWO is crazy". Nopes.
I visit his blog and it is like when you have to visit a relative in an old folks home. The depth of interaction is about which new chart came out from the CDC.

I do remember he had a personal trainer who put him on low carb. He was late-60's and getting into fitbit's and training culture. Thought medical technology was cool. Very probably went on ssri's.
Zombie apocalypse.

lvysaur

the professors were literally flirting with kids who had something they could get in on.
When was this? 90s?
Did you take any engineering classes by any chance?

Regina

When was this? 90s?
Did you take any engineering classes by any chance?
It was this retarded masters engineering program -- 'E-Commerce for Executives'. I did the advanced java programming track. My employer sent me to do it. So, I would just take the train uptown to Columbia engineering dept every night for 2 years. The profs were whores. No doubt about it. They wanted in on this. Some of the 2nd year courses were held at their downtown (wall street) facility. In the last semester, the wtc blew up. It was so surreal. I did not want to miss class. Just get through this stupid badge my employer wanted me to have. I went downtown at night like a day or two after sept 11 and the entire ground was covered in this fine gray dust. It would kick up as I walked out of the empty train in the dark eery bleak empty area. Only a couple other students would show up. (I used to be a real lap dog personally type). Like no one is on the train. No one is down town. It's completely dark. There is destruction gray dust everywhere. The immigrant teacher is visibly scared. The two other indian students scared. We'd go up to the classroom and the window ledges were covered with this super finer gray dust two feet up the glass.

So I guess it was 2000-2001

Peater

"Hey buddy, how 'bout this hoax and doesn't Israel sorta suck and the NWO is crazy"

As an outsider I've noticed the States is...not obsessed with Israel...but subservient? The reaction you describe isn't uncommon.

Maybe related to circumcision rates although mercifully more people are waking up to this. I was stunned when I learned it was done as a matter of course over there. Horrifying.

Attachments

• circ problems.jpg
    circ problems.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 29

Regina

As an outsider I've noticed the States is...not obsessed with Israel...but subservient? The reaction you describe isn't uncommon.

Maybe related to circumcision rates although mercifully more people are waking up to this. I was stunned when I learned it was done as a matter of course over there. Horrifying.
Ohhhh that's heart-breaking and completely insane.

Peater

Ohhhh that's heart-breaking and completely insane.

There's a horrible compilation screenshot of some airheaded Mum with before and after pics of her baby boy. He is clearly in a state of utter shock afterwards. She says he is 'sleepy' or some such. Seems male genital mutilation is just fine among more of the population than not.

lvysaur

I wonder if it explains a lot of the psychological dysfunction of Americans. Speaking as a non-circumcised person, it seems that for certain criteria, especially regarding reactive thinking and time preference, and obsessing over what other individuals do in their lives, the US has more in common with Somalia or Sudan than it does with Europe/China/India. Circumcision might be a part of that. A lot of people here also seem like aliens to me, but I tend to get along very well with Europeans.

I wouldn't say the US is subservient to Israel. Subservience is like what Japan is to the US--a complete vassal state with effectively zero national independence, infested with military bases.

Most US citizens don't care much about Israel, the average american doesn't think about Jews at all. The country is only "subservient" to it in the same way that it's subservient to rich businessmen in general. The businessmen are parasites, Israel is just a secondary host for them, they use it to plunder the Mideast. They then have to bolster their Zionist gateway using US resources too--which is completely fine because all US policy exists to serve these individuals. US citizens and Israeli citizens are both governed by similar and intersecting groups.

I went downtown at night like a day or two after sept 11 and the entire ground was covered in this fine gray dust.
Did you wear a mask? Do you think that the inhalation of fine particles could have caused any issues for you?

Last edited:

Peater

I wonder if it explains a lot of the psychological dysfunction of Americans. Speaking as a non-circumcised person, it seems that for certain criteria, especially regarding reactive thinking and time preference, and obsessing over what other individuals do in their lives, the US has more in common with Somalia or Sudan than it does with Europe/China/India. Circumcision might be a part of that.

The thought has briefly crossed my mind. Can you confirm if the procedure is un-anaesthetised over there? I fail to see how that could NOT affect someone.
Of course it's impossible to even try and have this conversation online most places. Even the cut will defend what was done to them against their will.

lvysaur

Can you confirm if the procedure is un-anaesthetised over there?
Circumcision: If you Prick us
Robert Van Howe railed in a letter to Pediatrics against institutional review boards that permitted ‘unanesthetized surgery on children
The practice is also the norm here, and actually getting stronger.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that found a slight increase, from 79% to 81%, in the prevalence of circumcision in males aged 14 to 59 years during the past decade. There were racial and ethnic disparities, with prevalence rising to 91% in white, 76% in black, and 44% in Hispanic males.
Circumcision Rates in the United States: Rising or Falling? What Effect Might the New Affirmative Pediatric Policy Statement Have? - ScienceDirect.

So yes, it's without anaesthetic, virtually all whites (and most blacks) get circumcised.
And it's actually becoming more prevalent, not less

Last edited:

Peater

So yes, the process is done without anaesthetic, virtually all whites (and most blacks) get it done, and it's actually becoming more prevalent, not less

That's really sad, I'd gotten the impression people were waking up to it and saying no.

Peater

Circumcision: If you Prick us

Like other feminist scholars, I conceptualise gender not as universal or static, but rather as constructed through social processes and taking distinctive forms in different contexts.3 What ideals and norms are associated with masculinity and femininity and how they are enacted and regulated in particular places and periods influences myriad other aspects of social life, including medicalised cultural practices like male circumcision.

Unraveling how this complex moment in the history of masculinity will influence approaches to circumcision pain – and how approaches to circumcision pain will influence masculinities in turn – will be a crucial task for future feminist scholars.

A woke feminist writing about circumcision of little baby boys, and making it all about her. Peak clownworld.

Regina

I wonder if it explains a lot of the psychological dysfunction of Americans. Speaking as a non-circumcised person, it seems that for certain criteria, especially regarding reactive thinking and time preference, and obsessing over what other individuals do in their lives, the US has more in common with Somalia or Sudan than it does with Europe/China/India. Circumcision might be a part of that. A lot of people here also seem like aliens to me, but I tend to get along very well with Europeans.

I wouldn't say the US is subservient to Israel. Subservience is like what Japan is to the US--a complete vassal state with effectively zero national independence, infested with military bases.

Most US citizens don't care much about Israel, the average american doesn't think about Jews at all. The country is only "subservient" to it in the same way that it's subservient to rich businessmen in general. The businessmen are parasites, Israel is just a secondary host for them, they use it to plunder the Mideast. They then have to bolster their Zionist gateway using US resources too--which is completely fine because all US policy exists to serve these individuals. US citizens and Israeli citizens are both governed by similar and intersecting groups.

Did you wear a mask? Do you think that the inhalation of fine particles could have caused any issues for you?
I did not wear a mask. But I was freaked out by the fine particles everywhere. I knew inhaling fine metal particles wasn't a good thing.
I did develop wheezing. I think progesterone has cleared that up.

moringa

In the 60s, the KGB did some fascinating psychological experiments. They learned that if you bombard the human subjects with fear messages nonstop, in two months or less most of the subjects are completely brainwashed to believe a false message(i.e. a lie). To the point that no amount of clear, correct, accurate information (i.e. the truth) they are shown, to the contrary, can change their mind.

Three must read books:

1. Virus Mania: How the Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion-Dollar Profits At Our Expense by Torsten Engelbrecht, Claus Köhnlein(FREE PDF): Virus Mania How The Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion Dollar Profits At Our Expense Torsten Engelbrecht And Claus Kohnlein ( 2007) : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

OR here for the updated version: https://www.amazon.com/Virus-Mania-...s+Köhnlein&s=books&sr=1-1&text=Claus+Köhnlein

2. The Contagion Myth by Thomas S. Cowan, Sally Fallon Morell: The Contagion Myth

3. BÉCHAMP or PASTEUR? A Lost Chapter in the History of Biology by Ethel Douglas Hume(FREE PDF):

https://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/history/biographies/Bechamp-or-Pasteur.pdf

UN Announces Planetary Lockdown, Concentration Camps For Dissenters: https://banned.video/watch?id=5faf24f4e7557c3655184490

Agenda 21 For Dummies:

Psychologists have known for years from studying prisoners that they are institutionalized into their new normal forgetting their past normal in as little as 120 days

Hermann Goering, was asked by one of the prosecutors, how did you get the German people? The German people are the most educated people in the world, they were some of the most tolerant people in the world. The Weimar Republic was one of the strongest democracies in the world. How did you get them?

These people were so well educated and so awakened and so tolerant and turned them into obedient slaves who had committed some of the worst atrocities in human history?

and Goering said, ”oh, that’s a simple thing.”

And any of you can look up his quote and I urge you to do so.

And he said, “And it works not just in the fascist government, but it works in a democracy, in a monarchy and in a communist government, and any government that you want, the job of the government is to put the people in fear.

And and if you can keep them in fear, you can get them to do ANYTHING that you want them to do, that they will turn into sheep.

The non-existent morona lierus is so smart that he avoided: Belarus, Sweden, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, North Korea, Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Vanuat... although the presidents of these countries were offered huge amounts of money by the U.N./W.H.O. to jump in on the hoax/fraud and crack down on their population with restrictions/lockdowns/masks etc.

People are so bored with their overly catered to, simplistic, boring, meaningless lives. With no hobbies/interests besides watching and agreeing with professional/expert con artists/liars/eugenicists. They're looking for stuff to be worried about/virtue signal and make a fuss over.

You can fool some people all of the time, all people some of the time, but not all people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

I’m wondering, what gives these professional, expert liars/con-artist employees, acting authoritatively in the idiotbox, I mean telievision, employed and owned by a few billionaires, ANY credibility? WHY would anybody believe ANYTHING from these degenerates, scum of the earth?

"'Coincidence' is just a word for when we can not see the bigger plan." - Sonny Kapoor

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” - Voltaire, 1765

War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength - George Orwell

‘Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary ‘Safety’, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.’ - Benjamin Franklin

Imagine a lierus, I mean a ‘virus’ so deadly, you need a test to see if you have it. Imagine a vaccine so safe and effective you have to threaten and force people to take it. Imagine a product so safe that the manufacturers have to be exempt from prosecution for all the harm their product will cause? Would you like your vaccine now?

Treating people who are NOT SICK by forcing them to ACT SICK (e.g. wearing masks, (anti)social-distancing and staying home) is a MENTAL ILLNESS known as Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy. This syndrome is a condition where a caregiver (these are the con-artists/professional liars in the idiot box/T.V.) fabricates, exaggerates or induces mental or physical health problems in those who are in their ‘’care’’, with the primary motive of gaining attention or sympathy from others. ‘’Caregivers’’ have been given prison sentences for misterating children and adults in this manner.

The nazis had a phrase which covered ALL abuses by the ‘’State’’(aka the satan worshipping pedo-cannibals, aka the scum of the earth, aka the degenerates/criminals): ‘’Fur Ihre Sicherbeit’’, which means: It’s for your safety’’.

A female reporter asked an amish girl how did the amish not get the CONvid19(84) LIErus/CONrus ? The girl replied: ‘we don't have idiotbox, aka television’.

The Germ Theory Hoax Exposed Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS1mxiq-uE4LYUM7uHKC8KrhGdr2HM4wM

CONvid1984onSteroids ‘’virus’’ explained: https://theinfectiousmyth.com/book/CoronavirusPanic.pdf

‘’Scientific societies are as yet in their infancy… It is to be expected that advances in physiology and psychology will give governments much more control over individual mentality than they now have even in totalitarian countries.

Fitche laid it down that education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished.

Diet, injections(vaccines) and injunctions will combine, from very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible...’’ - Bertrand Russell, 1953

‘’Never forget that two thirds of people would shock you to death just because someone in ‘’charge’’ told them it was for a ‘’good reason’’. The disappearence of a sense of responsibility is the most far reaching consequence of submission to authority.’’ - Stanley Milgram, the Millgram Experiment

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?

Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else awas at hand?...

The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if…We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Any student of history will know that Hitler and his Nazi party used grievance and fear to gain control of Germany. And we know how that worked out.

The Kiss My **** Plan Explained:

Josef Mengele was also a 'doctor' surrounded by ''famous', ''accredited'' ''scientists''/ ''academicians'' who ''scientifically' came to the conclusion and proved that the millions of people they murdered(jews, gypsies, coincidence/conspiracy theorists, political opposition), were ''NOT essential''.

Hitler started his cool and trendy regime with: ‘’science’’, ‘’scientists’’, ‘’doctors’’, ‘’experts’’. In 1933 Hitler appointed Hermann Goring Minister of the Interior. His first orders were to defund and eliminate police departments so that they would not interfere with his Brown Shirts whose mission it was to riot, burn, beat up and kill citizens in an effort to sway the elections.

The Killing Nurses of The Third Reich(‘’just doing our jobs’’):

Ritual masks/Slave muzzles are for the LIErus/moronavirus. You can start boosting immunity by not breathing in your own co2 and other metabolic waste.

Whether the sheeple 'Pass' or 'Fail' the CONvid1984 ‘testing’ . . . . they will go down on record as having 'Tested for Coronavirus' (a clever play on grammar), which when said, SOUNDS like its being reported that they HAVE it. THESE are the figures that get reported Tomorrows Headline: "Large Numbers of People in Salford have Tested for Coronavirus" Perpetrating the hoax still further.

The Luciferian "prophecies" concerning the appearing of their god in the very last days as written by Grand Master of the Scottish rite, ALBERT PIKE which state the following:

‘We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.’

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." - David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

"If people let the con artists, I mean ‘scientists’, ‘experts’, professional liars, satan worshiping pedo-cannibals decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis

When the boot of tyranny is on your neck, it matters not whether it's a left or right boot.

‘It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.’ - Mark Twain

’No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.’ - Plato

‘Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” - Voltaire, 1765

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help. " - Ronald Reagan

“If the people knew what we had done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us.” - George H.W. Bush
The Karen-a-virus is creating the Karen-Pocalypse and ushering in a Karen World Order.
“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt

“Countless people will hate the new world order and will die protesting against it.” —H.G. Wells, The New World Order, 1939

“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.” George Orwell, 1984

‘The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.’ ~ George Orwell

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State. The bigger the lie, the easier the sheeple will believe it.” - Joseph Goebbels

''We will know our propaganda/disinformation program is complete when EVERYTHING the unwashed idiot box(t.v.) worshiping masses believe is a LIE.'' - Operation Mockingbird

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.’ ― David Rockefeller

Notice how they are always almost laughing when announcing these absurd, ridiculous, out of touch with reality, self contradictory, tyrannical, totalitarian, draconian, inhumane ‘’guidelines’’, ‘’rules’’, that destroy men, women, children from all points of views ?

Imagine a virus so dangerous 99.999% of people don’t know they have it unless “tested”. So dangerous it has a 99.999% recovery rate. According to known profesional/expert liars/con-artists(who are also satan worshiping pedo-cannibals) it’s only killed 650,000 in the world with a population of nearly 8 BILLION. And how many of these were actually CO(N)VID19(84) deaths is most likely about ZERO%. Why haven’t all the shop workers, nurses, police officers, construction workers, cleaners etc. and all those that continued to work all started to drop dead en masse? They’ve brought in face-masks to create a visual symbol to keep people scared. Because the average Joe was starting to wake up and realise this is all BS.

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.” ― George Orwell

Those who have to signal virtue lack the very virtues they signal.

“Villainy wears many masks, and none so dangerous as the mask of virtue.” - Washington Irving

"Tell me what you boast about and I'll tell you what you lack."

Giraffe

In the 60s, the KGB did some fascinating psychological experiments. They learned that if you bombard the human subjects with fear messages nonstop, in two months or less most of the subjects are completely brainwashed to believe a false message(i.e. a lie). To the point that no amount of clear, correct, accurate information (i.e. the truth) they are shown, to the contrary, can change their mind.

Three must read books:

1. Virus Mania: How the Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion-Dollar Profits At Our Expense by Torsten Engelbrecht, Claus Köhnlein(FREE PDF): Virus Mania How The Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion Dollar Profits At Our Expense Torsten Engelbrecht And Claus Kohnlein ( 2007) : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

OR here for the updated version: https://www.amazon.com/Virus-Mania-COVID-19-Hepatitis-Billion-Dollar/dp/375194253X/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&qid=1600169229&refinements=p_27:Claus+Köhnlein&s=books&sr=1-1&text=Claus+Köhnlein

2. The Contagion Myth by Thomas S. Cowan, Sally Fallon Morell: The Contagion Myth

3. BÉCHAMP or PASTEUR? A Lost Chapter in the History of Biology by Ethel Douglas Hume(FREE PDF):

https://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/history/biographies/Bechamp-or-Pasteur.pdf

UN Announces Planetary Lockdown, Concentration Camps For Dissenters: https://banned.video/watch?id=5faf24f4e7557c3655184490

Agenda 21 For Dummies:

Psychologists have known for years from studying prisoners that they are institutionalized into their new normal forgetting their past normal in as little as 120 days

Hermann Goering, was asked by one of the prosecutors, how did you get the German people? The German people are the most educated people in the world, they were some of the most tolerant people in the world. The Weimar Republic was one of the strongest democracies in the world. How did you get them?

These people were so well educated and so awakened and so tolerant and turned them into obedient slaves who had committed some of the worst atrocities in human history?

and Goering said, ”oh, that’s a simple thing.”

And any of you can look up his quote and I urge you to do so.

And he said, “And it works not just in the fascist government, but it works in a democracy, in a monarchy and in a communist government, and any government that you want, the job of the government is to put the people in fear.

And and if you can keep them in fear, you can get them to do ANYTHING that you want them to do, that they will turn into sheep.

The non-existent morona lierus is so smart that he avoided: Belarus, Sweden, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, North Korea, Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Vanuat... although the presidents of these countries were offered huge amounts of money by the U.N./W.H.O. to jump in on the hoax/fraud and crack down on their population with restrictions/lockdowns/masks etc.

People are so bored with their overly catered to, simplistic, boring, meaningless lives. With no hobbies/interests besides watching and agreeing with professional/expert con artists/liars/eugenicists. They're looking for stuff to be worried about/virtue signal and make a fuss over.

You can fool some people all of the time, all people some of the time, but not all people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

I’m wondering, what gives these professional, expert liars/con-artist employees, acting authoritatively in the idiotbox, I mean telievision, employed and owned by a few billionaires, ANY credibility? WHY would anybody believe ANYTHING from these degenerates, scum of the earth?

"'Coincidence' is just a word for when we can not see the bigger plan." - Sonny Kapoor

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” - Voltaire, 1765

‘Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary ‘Safety’, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.’ - Benjamin Franklin

Imagine a lierus, I mean a ‘virus’ so deadly, you need a test to see if you have it. Imagine a vaccine so safe and effective you have to threaten and force people to take it. Imagine a product so safe that the manufacturers have to be exempt from prosecution for all the harm their product will cause? Would you like your vaccine now?

Treating people who are NOT SICK by forcing them to ACT SICK (e.g. wearing masks, (anti)social-distancing and staying home) is a MENTAL ILLNESS known as Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy. This syndrome is a condition where a caregiver (these are the con-artists/professional liars in the idiot box/T.V.) fabricates, exaggerates or induces mental or physical health problems in those who are in their ‘’care’’, with the primary motive of gaining attention or sympathy from others. ‘’Caregivers’’ have been given prison sentences for misterating children and adults in this manner.

The nazis had a phrase which covered ALL abuses by the ‘’State’’(aka the satan worshipping pedo-cannibals, aka the scum of the earth, aka the degenerates/criminals): ‘’Fur Ihre Sicherbeit’’, which means: It’s for your safety’’.

A female reporter asked an amish girl how did the amish not get the CONvid19(84) LIErus/CONrus ? The girl replied: ‘we don't have idiotbox, aka television’.

The Germ Theory Hoax Exposed Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS1mxiq-uE4LYUM7uHKC8KrhGdr2HM4wM

CONvid1984onSteroids ‘’virus’’ explained: https://theinfectiousmyth.com/book/CoronavirusPanic.pdf

‘’Scientific societies are as yet in their infancy… It is to be expected that advances in physiology and psychology will give governments much more control over individual mentality than they now have even in totalitarian countries.

Fitche laid it down that education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished.

Diet, injections(vaccines) and injunctions will combine, from very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible...’’ - Bertrand Russell, 1953

‘’Never forget that two thirds of people would shock you to death just because someone in ‘’charge’’ told them it was for a ‘’good reason’’. The disappearence of a sense of responsibility is the most far reaching consequence of submission to authority.’’ - Stanley Milgram, the Millgram Experiment

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?

Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else awas at hand?...

The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if…We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Any student of history will know that Hitler and his Nazi party used grievance and fear to gain control of Germany. And we know how that worked out.

The Kiss My **** Plan Explained:

Josef Mengele was also a 'doctor' surrounded by ''famous', ''accredited'' ''scientists''/ ''academicians'' who ''scientifically' came to the conclusion and proved that the millions of people they murdered(jews, gypsies, coincidence/conspiracy theorists, political opposition), were ''NOT essential''.

Hitler started his cool and trendy regime with: ‘’science’’, ‘’scientists’’, ‘’doctors’’, ‘’experts’’. In 1933 Hitler appointed Hermann Goring Minister of the Interior. His first orders were to defund and eliminate police departments so that they would not interfere with his Brown Shirts whose mission it was to riot, burn, beat up and kill citizens in an effort to sway the elections.

The Killing Nurses of The Third Reich(‘’just doing our jobs’’):

Ritual masks/Slave muzzles are for the LIErus/moronavirus. You can start boosting immunity by not breathing in your own co2 and other metabolic waste.

Whether the sheeple 'Pass' or 'Fail' the CONvid1984 ‘testing’ . . . . they will go down on record as having 'Tested for Coronavirus' (a clever play on grammar), which when said, SOUNDS like its being reported that they HAVE it. THESE are the figures that get reported Tomorrows Headline: "Large Numbers of People in Salford have Tested for Coronavirus" Perpetrating the hoax still further.

The Luciferian "prophecies" concerning the appearing of their god in the very last days as written by Grand Master of the Scottish rite, ALBERT PIKE which state the following:

‘We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.’

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." - David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

"If people let the con artists, I mean ‘scientists’, ‘experts’, professional liars, satan worshiping pedo-cannibals decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis

When the boot of tyranny is on your neck, it matters not whether it's a left or right boot.

‘It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.’ - Mark Twain

’No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.’ - Plato

‘Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” - Voltaire, 1765

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help. " - Ronald Reagan

“If the people knew what we had done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us.” - George H.W. Bush
The Karen-a-virus is creating the Karen-Pocalypse and ushering in a Karen World Order.

“Countless people will hate the new world order and will die protesting against it.” —H.G. Wells, The New World Order, 1939

“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.” George Orwell, 1984

‘The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.’ ~ George Orwell

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State. The bigger the lie, the easier the sheeple will believe it.” - Joseph Goebbels

''We will know our propaganda/disinformation program is complete when EVERYTHING the unwashed idiot box(t.v.) worshiping masses believe is a LIE.'' - Operation Mockingbird

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.’ ― David Rockefeller

Notice how they are always almost laughing when announcing these absurd, ridiculous, out of touch with reality, self contradictory, tyrannical, totalitarian, draconian, inhumane ‘’guidelines’’, ‘’rules’’, that destroy men, women, children from all points of views ?

Imagine a virus so dangerous 99.999% of people don’t know they have it unless “tested”. So dangerous it has a 99.999% recovery rate. According to known profesional/expert liars/con-artists(who are also satan worshiping pedo-cannibals) it’s only killed 650,000 in the world with a population of nearly 8 BILLION. And how many of these were actually CO(N)VID19(84) deaths is most likely about ZERO%. Why haven’t all the shop workers, nurses, police officers, construction workers, cleaners etc. and all those that continued to work all started to drop dead en masse? They’ve brought in face-masks to create a visual symbol to keep people scared. Because the average Joe was starting to wake up and realise this is all BS.

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.” ― George Orwell

Those who have to signal virtue lack the very virtues they signal.

“Villainy wears many masks, and none so dangerous as the mask of virtue.” - Washington Irving

"Tell me what you boast about and I'll tell you what you lack."

Why do you post the same text in every thread?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom