Body temperature above 99 for 5 weeks now

TheCodez

Just wondering if anyone has seen this before. I'm presently experimenting with Thiamine HCL injections and have observed that I've been concurrently experiencing an increased body temperature. My life-long normal temperature has always been below 98 (typically lower 97s), but since starting Thiamine injections, it has consistently been above 99.3 (and even as high as 100 at rest). This increase has been 100% consistent for over 5 weeks now.

OP
T

TheCodez

Did you mean to treat anything with this?
This is a lot considering it is a daily injection.
I have a whole constellation of symptoms that overlap with those associated with thiamine deficiency, the most troubling being memory impairment. They worsen when I eat sugar as well. This situation threatens my livelihood.

youngsinatra

I think Dr. Constantini, one of the doctor that used high-dose thiamine said that ONE injection of 100mg thiamine HCL per week (!) is equivalent to 2 grams of oral thiamine HCL per day.

Everyday sounds too much for me.

Do you take any other B‘s? Electrolytes?

brongfogboy

Just wondering if anyone has seen this before. I'm presently experimenting with Thiamine HCL injections and have observed that I've been concurrently experiencing an increased body temperature. My life-long normal temperature has always been below 98 (typically lower 97s), but since starting Thiamine injections, it has consistently been above 99.3 (and even as high as 100 at rest). This increase has been 100% consistent for over 5 weeks now.
Never seen it - do you feel jumpy e.g. you can "feel" loud noises or they make you jump more often than usual? Also, have you felt better or different or is it just an increased temperature?

BibleBeliever

Probably need more magnesium and vitamin b6.

Have you tried eating b1 rich foods like peeled potatoes as a primary staple, and orange juice/milk?

Dr.Ronald Ruth for mineral patterns has useful data

High Vitamin B1: Heart palpitation, insomnia, agitation, high blood pressure, skin eruptions, hypersensitivity.

Although not your sympton, I do recall a restlessness/over-heating sort of effect correlated to excessive b1.

Magnesium/b6 helps regulate it, thus potatoes have the balance needed. Too much b1 can lower copper as well.
Much safer to try a food source, if tolerable. Peeling the potatoes removes the solanine.
Another potential option is parboiled rice (3 times the b1 as regular rice, 6 times the niacin if reading is accurate)

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Very interesting, thank you for sharing!!!

How and where exactly do you inject the Thiamine HCL? Intramuscularly or do you inject it directly into blood vessels?
Does the Thiamine sting when injected?

Last edited:

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Probably need more magnesium and vitamin b6.

Have you tried eating b1 rich foods like peeled potatoes as a primary staple, and orange juice/milk?

Dr.Ronald Ruth for mineral patterns has useful data

High Vitamin B1: Heart palpitation, insomnia, agitation, high blood pressure, skin eruptions, hypersensitivity.

Although not your sympton, I do recall a restlessness/over-heating sort of effect correlated to excessive b1.

Magnesium/b6 helps regulate it, thus potatoes have the balance needed. Too much b1 can lower copper as well.
Much safer to try a food source, if tolerable. Peeling the potatoes removes the solanine.
Another potential option is parboiled rice (3 times the b1 as regular rice, 6 times the niacin if reading is accurate)
I second that! Co factors are important when doing mega Dose B1.
Magnesium!
Vitamin B complex (because B1 alone can deplete all the other Bs)
B2, B3!
Molybdenum
Selenium

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
I forgot to ask you:
How do you feel with the 99.3+ temperatures?
How do you sleep with these temperatures?
How is digestion?
Did you experience those high temps when doing oral Thiamine (I saw in your other posts that you also did oral B1: TTFD, Benfothiamine and oral B1 HCL)?

Last edited:

Ben.

I second that! Co factors are important when doing mega Dose B1.
Magnesium!
Vitamin B complex (because B1 alone can deplete all the other Bs)
B2, B3!
Molybdenum
Selenium
dont forget potassium

Elie

Forum Supporter
I have a whole constellation of symptoms that overlap with those associated with thiamine deficiency, the most troubling being memory impairment. They worsen when I eat sugar as well. This situation threatens my livelihood.
May ask where did you obtain injectable thiamin ?

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
May ask where did you obtain injectable thiamin ?
In Germany, you can buy injectable thiamin on the Internet from online pharmacies and even on Amazon, not very expensive.
Since Germany is a very restrictive country when it comes to supplements, I'd guess that injectable thiamin should be available almost everywhere, especially in the US and UK.
Where are you from @Elie ?

Elie

Forum Supporter
In Germany, you can buy injectable thiamin on the Internet from online pharmacies and even on Amazon, not very expensive.
Since Germany is a very restrictive country when it comes to supplements, I'd guess that injectable thiamin should be available almost everywhere, especially in the US and UK.
Where are you from @Elie ?
Canada. I am a practitioner, I might be able to get it compounded, but I like to know about sources that require no prescription.
Good info. thank you.

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Canada. I am a practitioner, I might be able to get it compounded, but I like to know about sources that require no prescription.
Good info. thank you.
My pleasure! Awesome that you are a practitioner and really helpful to "get stuff" and "fix things".
Greetings to Canada and all the best!

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
I forgot to ask you:
How do you feel with the 99.3+ temperatures?
How do you sleep with these temperatures?
How is digestion?
Did you experience those high temps when doing oral Thiamine (I saw in your other posts that you also did oral B1: TTFD, Benfothiamine and oral B1 HCL)?
Bump #2 @TheCodez

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals