Blurred vision from the ivermectin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
They tricked me into getting rid of my lifelong allergies. I'll take the "L"
Suit yourself. But you could have gotten rid of your allergies with a low toxin lifestyle. :hattip

peatmoss

Since @Tarmander didn't answer my question, maybe you will. Have you tried going off the ivermectin for a period of time? Why would you need to take it everyday if it was so miraculous in killing parasites?
It took quite a while to get to the point where my allergies were much better. In fact i had no idea that would be a benefit. We're talking like six months before i put two and two together and noticed my allergies were significantly better. So the typical dosing for a week or so wouldnt of fixed them. But the reason why i stayed on it for so long was because of the results taramander was getting by taking it indefinitely.

But to answer your question about coming off it. Yes i came off it since i started playing around with it. I would take it periodically but defiantly not consistently

so the reason why i take it now. Warning this is kind gross. But i live off grid. I have for a couple of years now. So i go to the bathroom in a bucket and I decided to inspect my stool a month ago or so and noticed the next day that i had really tiny what i think is pinworms crawling. So i decided to get back on it with raw black walnut hull. I know how long it took for me to get my allergies better so i decided to get on it and stay on it with black walnut hull for quite a while. I think if you had parasites for a long time, (or in my case my mother passed them on to me) i dont think taking dewormer for a couple weeks or a month will cut it. I think these things infest the liver and lay eggs and you have to deal with them for quite a while. Ivermectin is one of the safest drugs ever produced. And if you look at taramanders results, his blood markers got slightly better as time went on.

peatmoss

Suit yourself. But you could have gotten rid of your allergies with a low toxin lifestyle. :hattip
"But you could have gotten rid of your allergies with a low toxin lifestyle."

been there..............done that. Didnt work

HeyThere

"Putting poison on top of poison is not the answer, this is akin to chemotherapy."

I would like to see your source that ivermectin is poison taken in correct amounts. If ivermectin was poison, i would be dead a long time ago. Ive been taking it for a couple years now. I took it this morning. My lifelong allergies have never been better.

"We can stop falling for the elites trickeries with poison this, poison that, suppress this, suppress that."

last i knew, it was the elites that were trying to get people from taking ivermectin and demonizing it every chance they got. Even changing the color of a video joe rogan uploaded to make him look sick of him telling people that he kicked covid in two day . They were desperate to keep the common folk from taking ivermectin.
This person is an admin? I think my days of sticking around here are numbered then. Sh*t has changed.

InChristAlone

It took quite a while to get to the point where my allergies were much better. In fact i had no idea that would be a benefit. We're talking like six months before i put two and two together and noticed my allergies were significantly better. So the typical dosing for a week or so wouldnt of fixed them. But the reason why i stayed on it for so long was because of the results taramander was getting by taking it indefinitely.

But to answer your question about coming off it. Yes i came off it since i started playing around with it. I would take it periodically but defiantly not consistently

so the reason why i take it now. Warning this is kind gross. But i live off grid. I have for a couple of years now. So i go to the bathroom in a bucket and I decided to inspect my stool a month ago or so and noticed the next day that i had really tiny what i think is pinworms crawling. So i decided to get back on it with raw black walnut hull. I know how long it took for me to get my allergies better so i decided to get on it and stay on it with black walnut hull for quite a while. I think if you had parasites for a long time, (or in my case my mother passed them on to me) i dont think taking dewormer for a couple weeks or a month will cut it. I think these things infest the liver and lay eggs and you have to deal with them for quite a while. Ivermectin is one of the safest drugs ever produced. And if you look at taramanders results, his blood markers got slightly better as time went on.
Sorry to hear about the parasites. The question then is do you still see them in your poop?

Tarmander has yet to tell me if he has gone off the drug for a period of time to test whether it's a miracle or he's forming a dependency. Apparently he rarely comes on here to give an answer.

I have heard of pesticide drugs curing cancer, but just shows the person had toxic heavy metals and toxic bile therefore had really bad infections. The infections then clog up the body with toxins. So I get it when people want the infection gone. I think there is always a risk using chemo in any form. The chemo can kill you before it kills the infection.

peatmoss

Sorry to hear about the parasites. The question then is do you still see them in your poop?

Tarmander has yet to tell me if he has gone off the drug for a period of time to test whether it's a miracle or he's forming a dependency. Apparently he rarely comes on here to give an answer.

I have heard of pesticide drugs curing cancer, but just shows the person had toxic heavy metals and toxic bile therefore had really bad infections. The infections then clog up the body with toxins. So I get it when people want the infection gone. I think there is always a risk using chemo in any form. The chemo can kill you before it kills the infection.

"The question then is do you still see them in your poop?"​

The last time i checked which was about a week ago i did. But like i said, it seems like it took a long time before i even noticed a change in my allergies so taking ivermectin for a little bit of time doesnt seem to do anything in my case.

also, theres an argument that you can become resistant to parasites. I dont know if thats necessarily always the case. If you have had parasites for a long time, two things happen. They form a lot of eggs or cycsts so if you kill off a bunch parasites then the eggs will hatch later on and you have another batch right behind the ones you just killed. Another thing that happens after having parasites for a long time is parasites re-train the immune to make it more favorable to what they want. So taking something that contains a large amount of beta glucan is highly advisable when a person is in this situation. Something like turkey tail tea. Beta glucan retrains the immune system to help the body recognize parasites and other pathogens. Parasites mimic the body's own immune so beta glucan help detect them. Also there are a lot of people now days are born with a low immune because of the tremendous amount of toxicity from vaccines, stress, heavy metals, pesticides, plastics etc.. People who are born with a low immune will always be more susceptible to parasites than someone who has a strong immune. So im not sure if its necessarily the case that parasites are becoming immune or a person just has a lowered immune or they just have a large parasitic load and need an extended time using a dewormer.

After spending countless hours of reading peoples accounts and how parasites work, this is what ive concluded.

There were some things that my mother and father did while gestating in the womb (drugs) that lowered my immune a lot so i probably will always be susceptible to parasites and have to stay on the ball with it for quite a while.

"I think there is always a risk using chemo in any form. The chemo can kill you before it kills the infection."

exactly. You no longer have an immune after chemo so in those cases where chemo cures cancer, its typically back after 5 years because they no longer have an immune to defend themselves from parasites and other pathogens.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals