Best friend severely ill with pancreatitis. Advice needed.

Hey guys, I’m really worried about my best friend who’s really ill in hospital with pancreatitis.

I’ve scoured the forum and found that serotonin and stored pufa’s are probably involved. Cyproheptadine and Aspirin seem to be the way to go. His wife told me he’s on morphine and fentanyl to help control the pain so my main question is are there any interactions with those drugs if Cyproheptadine and Aspirin were added to his treatment. He’s been in ICU since Monday and the doctors are having trouble controlling the pain and easing the swelling. I think he’s in a very dangerous position and needs the right help fast. His body won’t hold up with much more of this and his other organs are being affected. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

This is so terrible. I can’t give any advice especially since your friend is in the hospital, but I would imagine people on the forum would recommend Progest-E to mitaigate the stress he is going through. What do you think @Blossom?

Regina

Hey guys, I’m really worried about my best friend who’s really ill in hospital with pancreatitis.

I’ve scoured the forum and found that serotonin and stored pufa’s are probably involved. Cyproheptadine and Aspirin seem to be the way to go. His wife told me he’s on morphine and fentanyl to help control the pain so my main question is are there any interactions with those drugs if Cyproheptadine and Aspirin were added to his treatment. He’s been in ICU since Monday and the doctors are having trouble controlling the pain and easing the swelling. I think he’s in a very dangerous position and needs the right help fast. His body won’t hold up with much more of this and his other organs are being affected. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
I'd probably do vitamin E and minocycline.

OP
D
This is so terrible. I can’t give any advice especially since your friend is in the hospital, but I would imagine people on the forum would recommend Progest-E to mitaigate the stress he is going through. What do you think @Blossom?
Yeah he’s in excruciating pain. He can’t communicate very well because he’s high as a kite from the drugs but his wife messaged me saying he asked me to research this and see if I can find anything, so here I am.

OP
D
I'd probably do vitamin E and minocycline.
I haven’t got any quality vitamin E on hand and obviously time is of the essence. I do have Cyproheptadine and great quality aspirin tho. Thanks for your suggestions tho.

mostlylurking

Cheers.
So sorry for your friend!

I looked online, found the following:

purple pill

Pancreatitis is probably the worst pain I've experienced, managed to inflict myself at the age of 17 due to serious alcohol consumption and drugs. One thing I remember is before I had to go to the hospital was throwing up tonnes of bile for hours, could barely breathe as it just kept coming. I would suspect increasing bile was the body's way of bringing down inflammation among other things. I've never looked in to it but their may be benefit to using things like tudca, sodium bicarbonate etc. May be worth some research. Best of luck to your friend

cremes

I’m going to watch these suggestions carefully. My cardiologist is warning me that my high triglycerides are putting me on a path to pancreatitis too. I’ve shifted from SAD to HCLF with a Peaty core of OJ and milk.

I also take aspirin off and on throughout the week, 100 IU of Tocovit E, and regularly consume 4g taurine to increase bile production to use up my cholesterol. Hopefully I can avoid your friend’s fate.

OP
D
Pancreatitis is probably the worst pain I've experienced, managed to inflict myself at the age of 17 due to serious alcohol consumption and drugs. One thing I remember is before I had to go to the hospital was throwing up tonnes of bile for hours, could barely breathe as it just kept coming. I would suspect increasing bile was the body's way of bringing down inflammation among other things. I've never looked in to it but their may be benefit to using things like tudca, sodium bicarbonate etc. May be worth some research. Best of luck to your friend
Yeah the pain sounds horrendous. Thanks for the suggestions.

OP
D
I’m going to watch these suggestions carefully. My cardiologist is warning me that my high triglycerides are putting me on a path to pancreatitis too. I’ve shifted from SAD to HCLF with a Peaty core of OJ and milk.

I also take aspirin off and on throughout the week, 100 IU of Tocovit E, and regularly consume 4g taurine to increase bile production to use up my cholesterol. Hopefully I can avoid your friend’s fate.
The fact that morphine and fentanyl is failing to control his pain is unimaginable. Good luck escaping this.

Peatful

Cheers.

Do you know his vaxx status?
Meaning mRNA

Peatful

Elie

Forum Supporter
I recall hearing long ago about use of selenium. In acute pancreatitis

Layne

I would do coffee enemas, which can be extraordinarily effective at relieving pain and getting to the root of some of the problem(s). So much more than can be done to reverse the conditions that led to his pancreatitis. I'd think in terms of short-term relief and long-term solutions.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals