Berlin Protest Against Unscientific COVID 19 Lockdowns

peateats1

Are they still receiving covid19 payments?
Once this taken away people will loose their minds , people were sick of working with just 4 weeks off a year so this was a chance to put their feet up.
It’s interesting the timelines many governments have in relation to withdrawing this payment, it’s around the time that digital covid immunity passport comes out.
The federal government pandemic assistance($600 per week) just ran out, but they're looking to send out another $1200 stimulus check, and possibly add another weekly bonus amount similar to the $600 but it might be slightly less. The state unemployment will go to at least the end of this year.
It's starting to shape up as and imitate universal basic income. If that's the case I imagine if you refuse to get vaccinated you lose your ubi. Idk, it's all looking pretty bleak at this point.

Lenin

The federal government pandemic assistance($600 per week) just ran out, but they're looking to send out another $1200 stimulus check, and possibly add another weekly bonus amount similar to the $600 but it might be slightly less. The state unemployment will go to at least the end of this year.
It's starting to shape up as and imitate universal basic income. If that's the case I imagine if you refuse to get vaccinated you lose your ubi. Idk, it's all looking pretty bleak at this point.
That's a good guess. When you are their slave, prepare to bow before them. I'm not getting vaccinated, I rather building a small house in the woods and even working with cattle and agriculture before bowing to them and getting injected with who knows what the hell.

Regina

Are they still receiving covid19 payments?
Once this taken away people will loose their minds , people were sick of working with just 4 weeks off a year so this was a chance to put their feet up.
It’s interesting the timelines many governments have in relation to withdrawing this payment, it’s around the time that digital covid immunity passport comes out.
Stalin's plucked chicken will follow him for his crumbs. And, yes, many will lose their minds.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Protests all over Europe today, london had a huge turnout, media blackout for the most part, even twitter wouldn’t show it in trending.

The ruling class will need another crisis to curb this growing movement, I would expect something big over the next few weeks, another race issue to be amplified in the media, I’m not sure how that will go considering folks are sick of wokism.
Either way these protests will not stay peaceful fo long, the London protest was huge, the police won’t be able to contain this, I doubt they will want to either.

Lollipop2

Protests all over Europe today, london had a huge turnout, media blackout for the most part, even twitter wouldn’t show it in trending.

The ruling class will need another crisis to curb this growing movement, I would expect something big over the next few weeks, another race issue to be amplified in the media, I’m not sure how that will go considering folks are sick of wokism.
Either way these protests will not stay peaceful fo long, the London protest was huge, the police won’t be able to contain this, I doubt they will want to either.

This is fantastic @Drareg Thank you for sharing. Blown away with the Armed Forces veterans protecting peacefully the protesters. Europe seems to be on it. London crowd was HUGE!

OP
Drareg

Drareg

This is fantastic @Drareg Thank you for sharing. Blown away with the Armed Forces veterans protecting peacefully the protesters. Europe seems to be on it. London crowd was HUGE!
Your welcome!
At street level people have had enough, let’s hope it grows, it will be interesting to see what the ruling class do next, they need another crisis to justify more lockdowns because deaths rates have declined just like the seasonal change last year.

Lollipop2

Your welcome!
At street level people have had enough, let’s hope it grows, it will be interesting to see what the ruling class do next, they need another crisis to justify more lockdowns because deaths rates have declined just like the seasonal change last year.
+1 if these have some success maybe this protest sentiment will reach the US. I wonder if they will go the “variant” route and call a crisis. Who knows? Let’s watch.

Regina

:clap:

Hermes

The ruling class will need another crisis to curb this growing movement, I would expect something big over the next few weeks, another race issue to be amplified in the media, I’m not sure how that will go considering folks are sick of wokism
Cyber Polygon 2021

TomS

I have just found at my Facebook streamline (in Hungarian language)
"How about this? A friend of mine told me that a friend wanted to go abroad. They asked for the vaccination paper. He got a fake one. This one was spotted. Then they tested to see if he was vaccinated. But not just like that! Because here comes the point!!! They used one of those things that they use to read a dog's chip, and then they scanned his body and found out that he wasn't vaccinated. Does everyone understand what this is about? They didn't take a blood/saliva sample, they used a reader to determine what was in there from the outside."

"How about this? A friend of mine told me that a friend wanted to go abroad. They asked for the vaccination paper. He got a fake one. This one was spotted. Then they tested to see if he was vaccinated. But not just like that! Because here comes the point!!! They used one of those things that they use to read a dog's chip, and then they scanned his body and found out that he wasn't vaccinated. Does everyone understand what this is about? They didn't take a blood/saliva sample, they used a reader to determine what was in there from the outside."

If this is true, the conspiracy theorists were right once again. I'm starting to wonder when they were wrong.

Lollipop2

He's being sarcastic, likely joking about how the main stream media continuously downplay the numbers of protestors. Just the first 10 seconds of that two minute video saw more than 300 people pass by.
LoL...I missed the joke part. I saw other footage and it was stunning how many showed up. Inspiring.

Lollipop2

Oh my...if it is true, we all need to be informed. Everyone read this!!

Last edited:

TomS

I can not tell you that it is true or not. You are surely better informed than I.
What I know, I do not want to be vaccinated, though I am over 62 yrs old.

TomS

As for the vaccine-specific data, the following figures were published:
Sputnik-V: 201 infections and 2 deaths
Moderna: 108 infections and 12 deaths
Sinopharm: 1,744 infections and 78 deaths
Pfizer/BioNTech: 3,048 infections and 175 deaths
AstraZeneca: 613 infections and 6 deaths.

Calculated per 100,000 vaccinated individuals, the average incidence rates are as follows:
Sputnik-V: 95 infections and 1 death
Moderna: 177 infections and 20 deaths
Sinopharm: 356 infections and 16 deaths
Pfizer/BioNTech: 555 infections and 32 deaths
AstraZeneca: 700 infections and 7 deaths
Read more at: Hundreds have died in Hungary after receiving the coronavirus vaccine

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals