Beardmaxxing

lvysaur

This doesn't make much sense actually though since he was talking about Asians consuming white rice and white rice has the hull removed.
Thanks for proving my point for me lol
Nobody in Asia likes eating brown rice

IVILA

by the way i remember Georgi posting something about Asians lack of facial hair possibly being connected to their rice intake. Something to look into if you consume rice
Iranians, afghans, and Indian/pakis consume the most rice in the world. They are probably the best examples of beard growers.

BeanSprouts

I hate how everyone ignores genetics and makes wild claims like rice consumption altering facial hair. We have the human genome mapped out; there's no excuse for this. We learn this in elementary school. Like with the Japanese claim, look up the Ainu people. They eat rice too; they just have a different genetic background.

Attachments

• 800px-Aino_from_Shiraoi,_one_of_the_villages_where_the_Aino_lives_(10795475815)[1].jpg
    800px-Aino_from_Shiraoi,_one_of_the_villages_where_the_Aino_lives_(10795475815)[1].jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

VitoScaletta

I hate how everyone ignores genetics and makes wild claims like rice consumption altering facial hair. We have the human genome mapped out; there's no excuse for this. We learn this in elementary school. Like with the Japanese claim, look up the Ainu people. They eat rice too; they just have a different genetic background.
Putting other Asians as an example like IVILA did is a better argument (Iranians, Afghanis etc.) Difficult to say who is Ainu and there's some variations of how mixed they are with other people like Russians or Japanese, and I think there's variations in their diet, I'm not sure if all of them are rice farmers
Interesting pic btw

JamesGatz

A strong, thick beard is caused by High Testosterone

So you can grow a beard while both being healthy or stressed

So if you are REALLY HEALTHY, you should grow a thick beard, with healthy T/DHT levels

If you are REALLY STRESSED you'd probably grow a beard faster because Testosterone is raised pretty high if you're slightly stressed from serotonin/cortisol/estrogen

If your testosterone is really low, you're not growing a beard, hence why asians tend to not grow beards

Nevertheless, if you DO grow a beard this will shift you into a HIGH DHT state, NOT a High T state

Nearly all guys with big beards are consistently in a HIGH DHT state, guys with big beards tend to be pushing weight/fat, a little lazy, etc. - HIGH DHT symptoms

Young girls tend to NOT LIKE beards, they prefer Higher testosterone and NOT high DHT, however. Older woman are more androgenic when they get older so they prefer androgenic men (men with beards)

You can easily tell the difference looking at Andrew Tate now that hes out of prison, he has a beard, you can see he's holding more weight, looks lower serotonin/stress in general

Before prison when he shaved all the hair he had low DHT but High T hence why he was always smoking cigars because that is the only way he can retain HIGH DHT

this is also why guys that grow beards REALLY FAST tend to be bald because High Stress makes you bald but your beard will still grow because more than likely your testosterone will be fine.

its very easy to be in a high testosterone STRESSED state since it will aromatize into estrogen, HIGH DHT is the most protective against stress

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals