Low Toxin Supplements Anyone take topical anti inflammatories for chronic pain?

I take large amounts of aspirin on a daily basis because of the cardiovascular benefits and fortunately I don't get any gastrointestinal side effects, even if I mega dose it.
However, it isn't particularly effective when it comes to treating my periodically recurring bouts of elbow tendonitis. It isn't anything so severe that I can't exercise, only uncomfortable enough to be slightly annoying. I'd rather not rely on oral ibuprofen for a chronic condition due to its effects on blood pressure.

I was thinking of maybe mixing diclofenac gel with lidocaine. Anyone have any success with any such related topicals?

Thanks!

Nokoni

I take large amounts of aspirin on a daily basis because of the cardiovascular benefits and fortunately I don't get any gastrointestinal side effects, even if I mega dose it.
However, it isn't particularly effective when it comes to treating my periodically recurring bouts of elbow tendonitis. It isn't anything so severe that I can't exercise, only uncomfortable enough to be slightly annoying. I'd rather not rely on oral ibuprofen for a chronic condition due to its effects on blood pressure.

I was thinking of maybe mixing diclofenac gel with lidocaine. Anyone have any success with any such related topicals?

Thanks!
Methyl salicylate works well. Bengay (which includes MS) does too, and it's easier to apply, but it's greasier and stinks more.

Nick

For me topical magnesium chloride is very helpful for sore muscles and joints without blocking detoxification pathways like lidocaine and aspirin do.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals