Androgen Receptors Question

T

TheBeard

Afaik people with high dht or who use dht-derivatives don't grow for ever.

That’s because receptors are upregulated by as much as x amount of T/DHT upregulates.
Their T/DHT stays relatively constant throughout the days and weeks, so the receptors have long reached a point of stability.

Like a guy injecting 500mg/week test and saying after 12 weeks: oh I stopped growing, my receptors must have started down-regulating or are saturated.

No.
500mg will upregulate receptors and make you gain weight to the point 500mg can make you grow.
You will just stop growing at some point, but not shrink.

OP
A

alex00

That’s because receptors are upregulated by as much as x amount of T/DHT upregulates.
Their T/DHT stays relatively constant throughout the days and weeks, so the receptors have long reached a point of stability.

Like a guy injecting 500mg/week test and saying after 12 weeks: oh I stopped growing, my receptors must have started down-regulating or are saturated.

No.
500mg will upregulate receptors and make you gain weight to the point 500mg can make you grow.
You will just stop growing at some point, but not shrink.
Sorry, I didn't understand this words " receptors are upregulated by as much as x amount of T/DHT upregulates." Can you better explain the reasoning?
Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals