All Birds are Gone!

My mom came for a visit from the States where we have tons of birds. She spends a lot of time in my garden. She noted (and it’s trye), that there are so few birds around… but the locals in my area (or at least not far) have traditionally hunted and eaten passerines…
I have a ton of birds in my backyard, ever since I planted a garden five months ago.

itsnotthem

Forum Supporter
2 to 3 weeks ago, I noticed most of the birds disappeared around my feeders, an elderly aunt 100 miles away, reported the same thing. We are in the northeast US. I am assuming a hard winter coming. I had not thought about the fewer dead bugs on the windshield thing, but that seems like a longer established trend.

Maybe we are ruining their living place by our decks, our houses, streets, factories, warehouses...
I planted a garden and my birds and bee numbers increased. I think a big problem is people’s landscaping. They are planting plants and trees that are toxic. Every plant and tree I see at Home Depot, Lowes and big nurseries have warnings about their toxicity, and Lowes labels even warn about killing bees if you choose to plant theirs, but nobody looks past the pretty flowers.

Attachments

• 625266B7-1C50-4364-A14A-49143A063D67.jpeg
    625266B7-1C50-4364-A14A-49143A063D67.jpeg
    367 KB · Views: 10

itsnotthem

Forum Supporter
When I developed a small property on the border of a rural setting on the outskirts of a small city, all wildlife disappeared for weeks after the spray-a-lawn green stuff was applied.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals